You may not like it, but this is what peak white looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak white looks like

Attached: 1C8376FD-3784-46BE-A15C-30D8A22670A6.jpg (721x371, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9UEo8pCIf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And you pissed it all away for Belgium. Good riddance.

You couldn't even defend against some understrength rebels in africa

lmao french being a nigger
No lie detected

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
G
I
N
G

Invade us again plz

imagine losing to some N I G G E R S

dumb bong

Attached: bong.png (1140x672, 648K)

Why do they hate us?

Attached: 1539433018036.jpg (667x340, 64K)

That’s what peak white looked like.

Actually the Indian independence movement became too strong and the colonial office was increasingly dominated by leftists. Additionally Labour, which had been irrelevant during the depression/Churchill era in which there had been a united government under Conservative leadership, saw a major resurgence during the 1940s which resulted in the British (subverted by communists) giving up the empire without a fight.

If Britain had not immediately elected labour cunts when the war was ending, they would have been the third superpower of the cold war and India likely would not have been let go without a fight.

In fact we see the negative impact on white colonials worldwide likely would have been avoided if Labour had not gained power, as the integrity of the Dutch, British, French and Portuguese Empires as well as the South African Union would have been necessary to keep communists at bay.

It is possible there would have been a compromise to move India towards being a full dominion. Though how a federal Empire would work when India had 400 million people compared to the 70 million or so whites in the entire empire I don't know. It is possible it would have still broken up, simply because a Federal empire would have become "greater India" and poos would have spread to the far corners of Melbourne and Toronto 70 years early.

>couldn't

They didn't want to, the Labour government sided with the natives and sought to see an end to colonialism, this is why despite mass migration of Britons to Rhodesia there was never any formal plan to make it a dominion of its own, leading eventually to the UDI when Harold Wilson became prime minister in 1964 and began declaring that there was no future for a "white Rhodesia".

The loss of most meaning British possessions occurred as a result of Labour policies- there was no point to keeping rebellious Africans when India was gone since Africa existed as a waystation to India.

And where are all those Indian rajas now? Absorbed into India, Pakistan and the other South Asian nations.

The British empire was entirely Jew owned and Jew run.

Free Scotland Brexit Rotherham Child Abuse Scandal Butter Knifes United Kingdom of Great Britain and Wales The Northern Ireland Autonomous Region Parliamentary System Far Right Protests in London Tommy Robinson The Great Jewish Cultural Revolution White Genocide The Anti-Leftist Struggle Cultural Marxism Margaret Thatcher Ireland Independence Struggle

^ Post this and bong IPs are automatically asked for a loicense the next time they try to post on Jow Forums

>Cecil Rhodes wanted to settle fertile British families from Kenya to Rhodesia and have 100 million white people in British East Africa, a third major homeland for the English-speaking peoples after Britain and America

Lebensraum before the concept was formalized

Based Rhodes
Shame he failed though.

American War for Independence was a mistake.

Annexed by India afaik. The nobility wasn't keen on giving up control which they had for generations.

Under the Mughals, the Indian nobility remained administrators and that tradition continued with the British Raj, when the Indian government came in power in 1947 though, they pretty much did nothing short of revolution. The land was seized from the upper castes and redistributed to lower castes. Princely states were invaded and the local Rajas were suppressed by the government..

This video does a good job of explaining it
youtube.com/watch?v=i9UEo8pCIf8

Regardless of whether the Conservatives or Labour were in power, Britain didn't have the capability to hold on to India after 1945. The British relied on native Indians to fight for them and keep the country under their control but this system was not going to work for much longer. For example there was a huge mutiny in the British Indian navy after world war 2. If the British refused to entertain any talks of Independence then the huge Indian army would probably have revolted. However people like Attlee had sense and knew that it was better to let India go peacefully.

Don't forget that the Indian army had been greatly expanded during world war 2 and had huge amounts of equipment and was pretty well trained. If they revolted then the handful of British regiments serving in India wouldn't have made any difference. It wouldn't even be a real fight desu

France technically still has its African colonies.

“Don’t forget that you are an Englishman. And consequently have won the first prize lottery in life”.

Attached: 1525005122390.gif (633x600, 122K)

You're right, the poos would have fucked it up and starved in a week. Much like they spent the next 50 years fucking up until they learned to game Canada's immigration system to escape their failed country.

well i mean half of that land was empty/occupied by half a dozen of injuns and abos; most conquests were done thanks to the second industrial revolution and its modern machineguns (and not muscle and will: there's no way the average limp-dick brit is beating up a Rajput or Zulu with just a saber and musket); and the british empire never managed to subjulgate an entire continent to such a extent that the native culture was wiped out from our mother Earth's surface, like the spanish did in America.

But you got some land, gzwp

AND NOW ANGLO WOMEN SUCK BLACK COCKS DAY IN AND DAY OUT LMFAO IN THE US AND UK

Attached: fatmona.jpg (532x455, 30K)

imagine losing to retarded slavs, while thinking you're a master race

t. assblasted Jew. Germans killed more than twice as many Slavs as vice versa. USSR only won because of greater numbers.

Attached: vdBxw.png (800x520, 54K)

Hardly, I just think you bet on the wrong horse.