What are you going to do with your last 38 hours at 53 minutes of life in the old world?

What are you going to do with your last 38 hours at 53 minutes of life in the old world?

0900 Zulu Time, 30 March 2019

Attached: EMP.png (821x495, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1805396
youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

masturbate to MLP

oh who cares you self serving unimportant uninteresting oh fuck it you're not even worth finishin this

shitpost on Jow Forums like you, nigger faggot

Not be in the center of that circle because it looks fucked so I'll be ok

based and redpilled

shitpost on Jow Forums like you, nigger faggot!

Fuck your mother till she prolapses

this

Old world
>image of the new world

Psychosis is a hell of a ride. Keep on connecting those dots. Just don’t do it out of pol, psychobrainlet.

>wait for 08.27.19

Attached: 889AADD6-B27A-46AA-B696-244C0C461CF1.png (1125x2436, 1.05M)

So according to my calculations:
0900 Zulu, 30 March 2019 is
4am Central Time, 30 March 2019.

I will be on the lookout.

That’s 5AM on a Saturday, fuck that, I’m not getting up for some LARP.
Also, prove that it isn’t a shitty LARP.

Yellowstone volcano eruption?

So an EMP will go off on Saturday morning? Cool. I like it.

I’m ready for it... are you user??

the date might be off but not by much. there's not even a decade left before 'the event'. It's just a logical conclusion. If, on the other hand, you have faith in humanity... HAHAHAHAHA. buy guns. build a bunker. you'll still die anyway but at least you can go down fighting.

I’ll be completely honest. The first few days of an EMP will not be very interesting. It’s when people start to get desperate when the shit will hit the fan. It could take days, weeks, or months for the real shtf after the emp

Attached: 3F8C5256-A4AF-4810-B858-66140F54BCE3.jpg (1242x795, 387K)

Alaska isn't even on that map.

Alaska isn't real.

Laugh at you idiots who think this is going to happen.

What would modern society do without electronics? Absolute chaos within hours I imagine. Mass suicides after 48hrs.
Urban firefights over water/food/necessities within a week.

e621.net/post/show/1805396

Fap to it, or your mother dies.

>Anthro
Kill yourself

Don’t click that link anons it’s some furfag shit

>e621
no way, really?

>tfw just want to rebuild in a peaceful community
>tfw it will probably just end up some mad-max tier shit

can the apocalypse hurry up and come? im tired of this shit world

Attached: end2.jpg (1349x637, 272K)

>jews upset that they’re losing
You lose forever. gg no re.

Triple checked
>it would be even worse than the mad max world

I live in Alaska. Am I real?

Based and clop-pilled

USA would be ready for a takeover.

-Blacks going off the rails and killing every city folk in sight.
-Transfucks in military can' t fight.
-Millenials don' t know how to grow food or how sheep wool ends up in a sweater.

same as usual
boring stuff

Is it ... is it finally happening? :D

Attached: 1552776100381.jpg (500x667, 89K)

Only about a week once people run out of their water and sodas

>implying most of the grid doesn't have surge protection
The worst that can happen during EMP is niggers looting Nike and BestBuy stores.

Nothing will happen. Stop being scared.

I shall drink child's blood.

5 AM EST. Let's do this. I'm tired of waiting.

Attached: steve nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

probably have a wank, browse pol for hours on end then go to sleep and repeat

You expect poltards to understand basic shit?

Fun Jow Forums facts:
The habbening threads aren't really bullshit. It was going to happen, but our threads stoped it.

>Only about a week once people run out of their water and sodas

The problem with you habbening cunts is you don't get permabanned when your prophesies are proved false. This date will come and go, as they all do, and you will return to shitpoast. That shit needs to stop.

Sage and report low quality threads.

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

Second notion to wack off to ponies...

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_c705jzqkywmdk5tcwxhari.jpg (964x1024, 115K)

I'm not shitposting. Stock up on as much water and canned food as possible.

Bump

I'm going to pray to Jesus

>I'm not shitposting. Stock up on as much water and canned food as possible.

Why? What for? What makes you so certain you're right this time when you were wrong so many times in the past?

Sage and report off topic threads.

We don't know what exactly "god" is, we do know that Abrahamic religions aren't even close to what "god" is

Attached: asdflkj.jpg (2000x1500, 174K)

Turn it all to ash so gamers can finally rise up

Can you give us a bit more than that to go on? I'm into the LARP, I just want more info.

Attached: 1523676738719.jpg (782x729, 88K)

No

...says alex jones.

Attached: 200.gif (323x200, 887K)

I'm not Q. So I don't do riddles and don't speculate.

Multiple EMP, primary targets on East Cost secondary targets Mid West. Strangely, no West Coast targets.

Fuggin go shooting again, maybe get some ammo. Same as any other Friday

>Multiple EMP, primary targets on East Cost secondary targets Mid West. Strangely, no West Coast targets.

Source please.

Hey! What did Nebraska do to deserve it?

I mean you're entitled to you opinion. That's not going to stop me from praying. I used to be a depressed fuck and ever since I started praying I've been happy

You RV'd this intel, didn't you?

hey man, off topic but: it has been my sole endeavor to move to alaska since i was a kid. (currently in oklahoma). now that i am an adult i believe i have the means to see this endeavor realized. is it possible for an outsider to just abandon everything and start over in the last beautiful place in the world? i am a hard worker with a great work ethic and love guns and the outdoors. please help

Attached: 1534732547157m.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Silicon valley/Palo Alto and NYC would be the best targets

Just because "god" isn't what bronze age peasants thought it was, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with "praying".

Honestly, I'll take it. Thanks for the info, and I'll be ready to move. What happens to a car, if it's off? Do EMPs overload batteries? Do I need to stick a car battery in a Faraday cage? I can shift it on foot too, but a vehicle is more convenient.

youre going to prison for this, faggot.

>youre going to prison for this, faggot.

LARPing isn't illegal (but it should be)

Alright pal, where did you get this intelligence of an EMP on the US? I need validation before I stock up for nothing. (however I did see that DJT did put an order to prepare for EMP-like events)

Based and ponypilled

/thread

If what he's saying is real, and it's stolen intel, does it even matter? City people will be eating each other by the end of next week.

We had the largest flood in state history and had no looting or violence, which doesn’t support the liberal narrative

>If what he's saying is real, and it's stolen intel, does it even matter? City people will be eating each other by the end of next week.

It's not real intel. If it were, POTUS would have been squirreled away a long time ago.

Fuck off we're full.

Source:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

>be nice to people
>punish those who hurt people
Sounds about as close to God as anything needs to be.
The problem is cave-man brain social moires of punishing anyone who is decent but behaves odd. Poor people trained to oppress each other.

Eh, we'll see. It's unsubstantiated, but I'm mostly ready. So it matters very little to me either way.

He can get squired in a matter of hours not 2 days before, also he would look guilty if he did that

This desu

it's just about defining things
>meditation

How many inner city niggers were involved in that shit

good i dont wanna work on saturday anyway

>Eh, we'll see. It's unsubstantiated, but I'm mostly ready. So it matters very little to me either way.

These threads get poasted daily .. jannies slacking. OP will leave just barely enough info, then bail when people start picking it apart.

Deep dick your mother.

You keep promising us death, and it never comes. This makes me sadder yet.

Most likely. But then again, we're anonymous-ish. It might not be intel, but someone who's part of a group about to go full retard. Tarrant shit posted on infinity. It's a little lazy to post it to half Jow Forums, but maybe they like the warm glow from the cianiggers here.

Two days of drinking. I really won't give a fuck when it hits.

psssst
hey
hey
hey op
show flag

Deep Underground Military Bases - D.U.M.B

You gave yourself away. Now I know youre lying.

Well lets kill it fast.

Unless some radical new physics and technology has been achieved, of which I've never heard about, the only way to create large EMPs is to use massive high altitude nuclear weapons. And a lot of them. The electricity required to create a non-nuke EMP enough to take out an urban tri county area would need both
A: An amount of electricity the entire state couldn't generate instantaneously, nor push through their power equipment
B: EMP equipment bigger than the sears fucking tower which will be burned out from a single use

Aside from the global chaos such fallout would cause, an EMP itself isn't that terrible. Sure, it would take weeks to get primary infrastructure functioning. It would be months before most people have full utilities online. But nobody would starve. Farms will still make food and cars will still work (well, older cars, and after building new control parts) and if you think people won't give their food out (rationed) lest it simply rot you're batshit insane.
Look at the 2003 eastern seaboard power outage as an example. Huge areas, tens of millions of people affected. What happened? groceries on IOU or just given away people helping each other. Hell, nobody even robbed a bank in the metropolis area I lived in, and our city is a black infested crime ridden shithole.

What would happen though, are small communities which live off of interstate commerce would suffer (small towns basically funded by truck stops as an example)

I do believe people are inherently good, for the most part. But I'm not sure the "too big to fail" thing works, exactly. Primarily in the US. We are so spread out, and infrastructure is crumbling already. You look at them funny, and bridges collapse. The city I'm in now has rolling brown outs all the time, just because the grid is super out dated.

I think The Division series is spot on.

Non-nuke EMP technology could exist and we just would never know about it because top secret etc.

Just like general populations never knew of the atom bomb until they dropped 2 of them on Japan

Watch baseball, jerk off, repeat those two mostly

>Zulu Time
aren't feet, farenheits, thumbs and yards enough shitty measuring system for murica? zulu time? that's literally africa tier shit!!!

Is it worth playing? I was worried it would be too... Bullet sponge-y.

Change the solenoid.

I remember all the crazy shit about DUMBS. Denver airport etc. Definitely real.

Learn 2 peddle

Attached: A6ADF5B7-33B5-45BF-AD5F-26E1E9FAD04C.png (162x181, 49K)

Attached: 1547360106394.jpg (595x613, 40K)

Just make a giant capacitor