Question for East Asians and generally disciplined people

How the fuck do you guys study or work for so many hours at a time? How can I have that discipline?

Attached: IMG_5400.gif (253x216, 942K)

ritalin

also, they're not necessarily constantly studying. their fathers whip them if they take breaks so they just stare blankly at pages until bed time.

Are you
>eating right
>sleeping enough
>exercising
>staying sober

The answer is: don’t. South Korea has a fertility rate of 0.9, half the fertility rate of white Americans. Do you wanna work yourself to your grave and be replaced by a sub Saharan?

Is it that hard to not get distracted by social media? Turn off every screen for days before you study.

You can't
Everything was determined genetically for you.

Attached: 5F055E74-2DF5-45DE-906C-7E1325CE11DF.png (423x330, 53K)

#not all East Asians

That dood looks like Shon Suk Hee (news anchor who first reported on the 8 goddess cult that was ruling korea in 2016)

Attached: 20131129000723_0.jpg (650x954, 361K)

It is Hideo Kojima he is one of those top artists of his field that usually get invited to bohemian grove but they're not allowed to talk about it. He might not be one of those insiders but whoever does his technical research is very good as is he...
You can tell he really loved technology R&D from the metal gear series and honestly this is one thing I love about east asians, they adept very well to technology
and they'll probably adept well to cyberization like we see in the ghost in the shell series.

It's Hideo Kojima
>dood
Colloquial speech is for niggers, speak like a high caste

that guy is pretty brave considering how much power they wielded
I guess he figured the outrage could protect him
Could you imagine what would have happened if it was UK or US and it was like Jimmy Saville type stuff?
Only because it was Goddess cult or whatever make it so laughable, it was able to go public
If it included human sacrifice or child trafficking that shit would be shut down in MSM probably even in Korea

it's simple, you have convince yourself that you're doing this for a greater future.

I posted twice and both times look at those numbers
I guess Kojima really did go to Bohemian Grove
Who here is excited for President Armstrong?

it's called not being a useless piece of shit.

It's not rocket science, user. My parents were poor and didn't want me to be poor and so they made sure I spent all my spare time studying, so that I might eventually get a good job.
If you're financially well-off, why even bother with studying? Take some of that money, move to Indonesia or Rwanda or someplace that isn't total shit, and live out your days like a king.

Insect brains good at maintaining focus but lack creativity and capability to love

slanty eyes reduces distractions and increases focus

A lot of smart East Asian kids I know really resent their parents. It's not unusual for Asian tiger moms and dads to routinely beat their kids.

Considering the absolute state of this board, saying 'dood' doesn't really make a difference to be honest.

Attached: Kek.gif (400x396, 1011K)

its a society that completely disregards individuality in favor of being a cog in the machine.

it leaves a lot of them depressed af

He is considered one of the most influential figures in South Korean media. It's pretty brave of him to put his whole career on the line to report the truth.

It's for your own benefit. Resist the negrification of your mind.

What I am saying is that it was one of those circumstances where it was likely to work... in my opinion, if what they say about the elites is true,then the media apparatus would suggest it must never be released as to its effect on morale
instead they do the hidden in plain sight boiling frog tactic, get people to become more and more degenerate at younger ages
I don't know how much South Korea moon cult plays into that but I'm talking about the pedogate and pedowood accusations.. even if that shit is true I don't think they'd ever let it get out in full scale. it is always going to be damaged goods people like MacCauly Kulkin and Corey Feldman who are both themselves probably sketchy people

Discipline is developed over years. Learn to meditate

Sit down for 1 hour a day after work and do something to better yourself. Code, read, learn. After a few weeks or months you'll enter a flow state where your progress is addicting. Then make it 2 hours. Start slow and build up.

god i always hated those bastards who studied 19 hours a day like it's some fucking race.

learn to love the subject nigga, the hours will automatically come to you. and no this might seem like general shit but it's not. always think about the bigger picture, think about the implications of WHY you are doing something.

you can study 19 hours a day but learn nothing. mostly people who study 19 hours a day literally just memorize the entire book with zero idea of what the fuck is going on. (see this real time)

It is simple.

For them:

Work is fun, and fun is work.

They only pretend like they are having fun sometimes because they do not want to alarm the West of their imminent takeover and replacement.

also Jordan Peterson mentions that most people have at maximum, 50% efficiency. if you can increase your efficiency, then you don't even need that many hours. 6 hours a day is more than enough.

problem is most people don't use those 6 hours, you think you're going to study 6 hours but what you end up doing is study 20 minutes, take a """break""" for another half an hour before coming back and then leaving the current chapter and moving on convincing yourself you've finished the previous chapter.

disciplined people do not hang on Jow Forums, maybe just once in a month