What qualifications will get you a pass to move to japan?

What qualifications will get you a pass to move to japan?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 527K)

>Fuck off they're full
Not being a mutt

Attached: D5287E09-9652-4EC2-A1F3-3FF0F8403FD2.png (320x312, 61K)

have a BBC

>kryptek camo skirt
mate

being from the third world

Attached: img_skill_02.png (470x317, 12K)

She is literally made for BBC

I enjoy typical japanese things such as crafts and engineering. SUPREME SKILLS is my favorite TV show.

to be able to pass an anime quiz

Marry someone from Japan aught to do it.

Being Japanese stupid gay-jun

Be Japanese. If you are a nip, go home. If you are white, you are obligated to stay here and fight to the death once the trumpet sounds. Abandoning your people is the most despicable thing you can do. Any white American who is outside our borders when the fight starts will not be considered American again when it is over.

Don't be a manlet and/or fat.

Attached: I have come from the far west to learn the mystic arts of Japan.jpg (342x495, 29K)

dat typhon mini skirt tho

Attached: lol.gif (40x50, 8K)

I heard they're accepting construction workers and tradesman these days due to shortage. Only temporary though.

Thought about going myself as I'm a carpenter then I realized only third world people were going, mostly Vietnam and Indonesia.

Do you think thats appropriate combat attire?

The BBC doesn’t want her. Too white. The BBC has diversity quotas for their programming and would rather have a Paki woman in a headscarf than an actual Asian qt

I hold a PhD in Oenology. Japan's wine culture is only now starting to emerge. I'd be a pioneer in my industry in Japan, but don't like gookwomen so that alone would keep me from going there.

Those heels are far to small for combat.

Honorary citizenship if you fight in their upcoming civil war. I'd rather die for Japan than this niggerloving zionist puppet state desu.
America ceased to exist on June 30, 1968.

It's the same as other civilized nations (i.e. not the EU), they want people with plenty of money or with valuable skills for the job market.

Attached: opinion.jpg (500x280, 44K)

Why are Euros so jealous of our special relationship with Nippon?

/thread
white bois can teach english to gay flip nurses on military bases tho

I’m 0% mutt

>I hold a PhD in Oenology.
and how much student debt do you hold for that meme degree?

Attached: auto_balanced_2.jpg (800x438, 109K)

Papadopoulos was framed by CIA Mossad "contractors"

Being Japanese. Nothing else really does it.