I noticed a lot of you guys like to criticise BT's actions as well as criticize any other forms of action...

I noticed a lot of you guys like to criticise BT's actions as well as criticize any other forms of action. If you grant that it is not possible to use violence, terrorism or other forms of force to fix the demographic situation in European nations as well as the ongoing subversions of its morality and or religion what alternative do you guys propose? If you cannot suggest an actual working solution that isn't getting your hands dirty then fuck off with your criticism you pseudo-Frankfurt kike.
PS CIA I'm not trying to say that violence is the ONLY solution, I'm actually quite open to you glowies giving me your specific answer (perhaps manufactured by your own government coworkers) about what else is it that Europeans can do? After all your subversion, censorship and assassinations as well as media manipulation, what other action can someone else take?
Who the fuck gives you the right to determine what is right?

Attached: BT.jpg (700x400, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kurthaskell.com/blog/why-i-now-believe-the-new-zealand-event-was-a-complete-hoax-with-zero-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=bh3xyYYv-S8
youtube.com/watch?v=xN67XITvut4
youtube.com/watch?v=j8Gs7_seUXg
thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-victims-190316183339297.html
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOSSAD HOAX

sloppy job mossad

Attached: file.png (1580x1856, 1020K)

I literally used "BT" in the archive to find a picture of him. Are you going to stay on topic?

kurthaskell.com/blog/why-i-now-believe-the-new-zealand-event-was-a-complete-hoax-with-zero-dead

bump

>lol he was a glownigger
>no alternative presented
>you have no heroes goy

To me this case is very clear.
>Be Tarrantula
>Travel world alone, be a joker
>Come into contact with CIA asset
>His motivation clear, CIA/Mossad see his drive and desire for change
>Help him travel, train, get him weapons
>As per usual they are planning false flag
>He becomes patsy
>Does operation, unaware they release fake manifesto + post on chan
>Shows face, plate and car as told
>Hit team killed people before he entered
>Scene/Video set up as propaganda video

Tarrant believed he was part of a white supremacist group. He becomes patsy

Attached: liveddrill.png (1366x768, 201K)

>no heroes goy

The video was meant as a propaganda video, an ISIS type video to "recruit" young white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=bh3xyYYv-S8

Attached: roleplayers.jpg (1366x768, 329K)

>nothing your side accomplishes is real goy

Quite the contrary.
The spooks saw him as the perfect hero for young white people.

Attached: clients.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

They are just cowards acting as if non violence is some intelligent or moral stance just masks from that fact. These guys are all just pussy losers in mommy's basement

I believe he was highly motivated to create change. That is why they made him into a patsy

Attached: disbelief.jpg (1366x768, 331K)

the pictures you're posting don't have anything to do with this event
>sometimes militaries and police forces do simulations
take your schizophrenia back to r/politics

watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=xN67XITvut4

the spooks often set up highly motivated people to accomplish a false flag

I mean, perhaps, but what if there is a non-violent solution? wouldn't it be preferable? more than anything, I'm just irritated about the countless posts whining and crying about how BT went on to handle the situation the globalists have put unto European's hands today, aside from a very few people, most of us don't want to commit acts of violence, if that's the case shouldn't these concerned individuals use their brain power to come up with a solution that will prevent any further deaths while at the time saving Europe?

>watch this video
no

>good job on shooting those praying muslim children, user
>based childless goy killing muslims for jews as usual: 14/88 & white power will come to you surely
>Now please excuse me, I have to lobby politicians for open borders & ship the migrants in with my NGOs.

Attached: george soros.jpg (1940x1294, 385K)

ANYONE claiming to be on )))ourside((( whiledisavowing BT and condemning him is a major pussy and a faggot and should khs.

Do something better if you can faggots instead of critisizing a great man behind the keyboard

>I like being ignorant
Ok then, goodbye

>I agree with george
>killing praying muslim children surely will lead to the salvation of the West
>Now please excuse me, I have to go welcome another group of migrants

Attached: Angela Merkel.jpg (266x379, 19K)

>but what if there is a non-violent solution?
NO, there is no non-violent solution

>wouldn't it be preferable?
NO

>what if there is a non-violent solution? wouldn't it be preferable?
yea for sure
>shouldn't these concerned individuals use their brain power to come up with a solution that will prevent any further deaths while at the time saving Europe?
it's been tried. we elected donald trump thinking he would be the peaceful solution. the sad conclusion is that there is no more hope of a political solution

>hurrr you won't watch retarded youtube shit that tangentially suggests my schizo explanation is a possibility so you're ignorant
kill yourself

>Im Jewsus Christ, I fully support Angela and George in their message
>DOOS VULT, goy--I mean, my child

Attached: worship me goy--I mean my child.jpg (531x710, 309K)

not an argument

Problem with people who get deep into the conspiracy angle is that they start seeing them everywhere. If this really was set up by some secret agency, they must be playing some real 4d chess.

a short video (1m13s), guy has a message for you. It i relevant to topic
youtube.com/watch?v=j8Gs7_seUXg

check out this article
thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4

speaking of things that aren't arguments
>glowniggers do glownigger shit
>therefore tarrant is a patsy

Fuck off, Jew

>come into contact with CIA asset
You lost me here. Stop watching so many movies you tard.

>>wouldn't it be preferable?
>NO
??

>it's been tried. we elected donald trump thinking he would be the peaceful solution. the sad conclusion is that there is no more hope of a political solution
Isn't the entirety of the jewish connection to American politics and foreign policy coming to light though? As in, their entire veil is coming down and people are becoming more and more aware about how deeply entrenched these reptiles are into people's daily life? or are we in the minority here?

This. They would carry they morals as a flag to the mass grave, rather than sacrifice to save others.

Believe what you want to believe.
I am presenting what I BELIEVE happened.
Insults and mockery is for fools.

not an argument
>insults
I won't bother replying to you again, goodbye

These are actual quotes from his manifesto (remember this guy was a Jow Forumstard, he was redpilled on jews):

>Im not anti-semitic (LMAO!!! huge red flag)
>Israel is not my enemy
>Jews are fine as long as they dont subvert my people (completely ignoring that jews ARE subverting the West)

Who benefits? Thats right, user.
It literally impossible to spend ANY time on Jow Forums without knowing about jewish subversion. The only logical conclusion is he's a fake: jews are fine, praying muslim children, though,...shoot them in the head>> that sounds like the thinking of a jew.

Attached: 1537337748837.jpg (480x319, 26K)

He was (((Based)))

Attached: FD6DEF19-1D87-4A4C-B6E2-BB610E222D87.jpg (1024x403, 76K)

>preferable
Sure. But there is no longer a nonviolent solution. The last one was trump, and that went tits up.
We've passed the point were a nonviolent solution is possible. Be it now, or in ten to twenty years, it is inevitable. The only question now is if we can be violent enough to save our people, or will we all die?

I don't believe he wrote that manifesto.
I also don't believe he is 28

>military/leo training
Wow, that never usually happens at all. What a game changer.

Nigger I live in a country of 10 million. That’s like slightly larger Chinesse hotel. Yet I know from memory that at least two large-scale leo trainings were done in last three months, nevermind smaller ones - both for terror attacks and mass shootings. I can only imagine that any western leos are training on a same or more possibly larger scale than this.

>muh high ground
Pathetic.

You as always seem to "forgot" he also calls for expulsion of all Jews from Europe, thus offers pretty much having same views on JQ solution as Hitler held.
>Israel is not my enemy
Stop lying.
>Jews are fine as long as they dont subvert my people (completely ignoring that jews ARE subverting the West)
Another shitty lie. You again "forget" that he is saying they are okay in their own separate space and if they are not engaging in subversion of white countries.

Completely different people you blind mestizo.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-23-04-10-943_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg (1920x589, 168K)

Beaner OP should put his pesos where his boca is and live stream himself shooting up cartel strongholds. Then maybe you can be considered an ally when the time comes. Otherwise, it is healthy to be skeptical of mysterious spooks who disappear, go to Pakistan, Israel, and NORTH KOREA of all places (who knows where else?) and then pops up to meme on some immigrants.

Oddities regarding the manifesto
1)conflicting religious beliefs (valhala, god bless)

2)filled with mistakes to make him look uneducated (didn't bother to proofread or even use spell check)

3)Conflicting political ideologies (pro chink/pro environmentalist. Jews and homos are ok if not subversive)

4)writing styles vary greatly, written by more tha n one author

5)boomer tier understanding of memes, used to make it look like he is younger than he is/ edgy cool guy that will be liked by white kids and men

Not saying he did not believe that the white race needed to fight back but the picture they made of him is a caricature of a person

tl;dr
don't care about the opinion of a low intelligence person who needs to use insults and mockery in a discussion
I will not be replying to your messages until you grow up

>why would a white nationalist travel to:
>complete and total ethnostate which is villified by the rest of a world
>Islamic shithole that is as close to islam as it can gets, but not Islamic State mad max wasteland tier
>The heart of the enemy
Gee I wonder, big think. I would go there too if I could

I'm not the dumb one here, if that small text is too long for you.

*cough* CIA *cough*
i totally think what Brenton Tarrant did was evil and i only like Tarrant-chan ironically as a meme.
i have Tarrant-chan in my background slideshow because it's just a meme, okay?

How many non-spook or non-politically-connected people do you know that have been to North Korea? Are you aware of all the background checks and process involved with a person getting permission to go to Pakistan and especially North Korea? He would be on a watch list the rest of his life. Czech yourself.

Actually die.

>uses the word semitic instead of jews
Once again: trying to ignore jews as much as possible despite (((them))) being 95% of the problem.

Imagine going on a crusade to save the West and litterally just spending 2 sentences on the Jews? This level of blue pilled faggotry is too much for me to believe.

Muslims have always been around, its the (((Kalergi))) plan to bring them into the West and its the corrupt politicians that allow it.

Pic related is (((George Soros))) funded NGOs shipping the migrants in by the thousands.

Attached: George Soros NGOs picking up migrants.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

>goys are not capable of violence
>it was mossad! computer generated empty casings!
>think about the optics! what are our enemies gonna say about us? oy vey
>he achieved nothing! just... just... lets keep voting slightly conservative parties for a few decades more!

You mean like how other cartels have been doing? Do you know what the topic of the thread is you fucking retard?

>You shouldn't criticize a terrorist
Kys. Jow Forums is a board of peace

Nobody is implying violence is not the answer.
The target is questionable.

Here is the aftermath of this false flag featuring Tannant the patsy.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358
many such cases same pattern

Parkland, Paris, London, 911, 7/7, Manchester, oslo, etc

>or are we in the minority here?
right - normies are somewhere on a scale between "just as ignorant as before" and "muh greatest ally". even the isolated few thinkers on the far left who are starting to complain more loudly about aipac are no closer to having the will to do something about the jews than they ever were

otto warmbier

Criticize and offer an alternative, anything else is worthless virtue signaling.

>never fight back goy

Ah yes, the cartels will just sort themselves out. Convenient.
The topic is you calling people pussies for shitting on that jew spook Tarrant, and how if one isn't going to post a non-violent solution to the world's problems they shouldn't criticize. But you have already outed yourself as a doughy pussy beaner who won't do anything, just get butthurt when people call out spooks. Go inhale some refried beans, Paco, you and your spherical women will never be white.

this post smells like jew

TL/DR
the dude suffers from classic mental illness. either went off his meds or should have got on them. either way, dude was fucked in the head.

Two, complete utter normies, not even memeing.
>Are you aware of all the background checks and process involved with a person getting permission to go to Pakistan and especially North Korea?
They are not what you think they are. Westerner traveling there is more of a nuisance and bureaucracy surfing, than anything else. Also both of those people who visited best Korea pretty much praised it.

>Semitic = Jews. Jews = semitic.
Among other things. Not a rocket science.

>litterally just spending 2 sentences on the Jews
Literally enough. Anyone who hold same views on JQ solution as Hitler did is completely a-okay in my book. Also read his manifesto.

Think about practicality of the whole thing too. Something is to attack soft targets in soft country like NZ - with enough balls, nearly everyone can do the same thing. Something very much different is to attack high value targets who usually move, live and work in places with security or even have their own security. For that you need very much different skillset and experience and also more people. Tarrant wasn't exmilitary/leo, just a regular guy who visited shooting range and owned cheap overgassed AR.

GRAPHIC PICTURE
survivor that was close to the window survives mag dumps...he barely made it alive, here are his horrific injuries.
As the reporter says, he was very lucky

(notice shirt PARK as in Parkland?)

Attached: parkinjury.jpg (1366x768, 220K)

Nice pilpul faggot, the question was offer a working solution, and if cartels are already murdering each other what good would I do with that? I'll admit that I don't know what to do about the cartels other than educating other Mexicans about how that lifestyle is brutal and won't lead to anything but mindless killing and hedonism. Again, check the topic, you fucking retard.

>PARK as in Parkland
obviously park as in "national park". it has a picture of a mountain.

GRAPHIC PICTURE
this poor man will lose his foot.

Attached: footinjury.jpg (1366x768, 206K)

Hitler allied with the Muslims to fight the jews.
He didnt shoot praying muslim children in the head and say: "durr jews are fine, as long as they dont subvert us hurrrduur"

Yeshua, Jesus Christ is our Lord, son of the one true God. He is the way, the truth, and the life. He called out the jews as being of their father, the devil.
The Mexican OP is the one trying to pretend like Tarrant isn't a jew, that his background isn't shady, that we should treat the dude like some kind of hero, and that more violence is the answer. All while being too much of a gordo beaner to walk the walk. Who does that sound like to you?
This from the guy who's one example of a non-spook (arguable) who went to NK was imprisoned and tortured, kek. You're right, czech-off, everybody and their grandma travels to North Korea after disappearing for ten years and then shows up just to false flag. Very common stuff.

>Shooting unarmed civilians during prayer is fighting back

Attached: abc.png (226x223, 7K)

>jews are sons of satan
>therefore tarrant was a false flag
very weak

yea shooting foreign invaders, armed or not, is fighting back

Unarmed invaders are still invaders.

Mossaaaaaaaaadd

Oy Vey

Shut

it

Down

the

Goyim

Know

Attached: suss as fuck.png (598x614, 372K)

>very weak
Your reading comprehension? Indeed.

Stop being illiterate nigger.
>Haavara Agreement was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>Rademacher recommended on 3 June 1940 that Madagascar should be made available as a destination for the Jews of Europe. With Adolf Hitler's approval, Adolf Eichmann released a memorandum on 15 August 1940 calling for the resettlement of a million Jews per year for four years
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
Expulsion of them all, letting them live separated if they won't commit subversion. That was the policy of Adolf Hitler and Third Reich. Tarrant mentions exactly the same solution in his manifesto. Stop larping you tryhard.

>Tarrant is a jew
Nice sources you have, Herschel. And stop acting like visiting NK is some horrendously dangerous adventure you tard. Fucking roasties are able to visit just fine.
>disappearing for ten years
Source: Trust me bro.

False Flags
the media never gets their shit straight.
"I spoke to Zahid whose twin brother is believed to be in the mosque"
"He showed me a video of his twin brother motionless with a baby huddled next to him, it was very graphic"

We won't see the video
And if you saw the video you don't need to believe the guy is in the mosque
he is in the mosque
You saw the video!

HONK HONK

Attached: reporter.jpg (1366x768, 255K)

Those who deny violence are NPCs. The world has been shaped in such a way that only violence can accomplish anything. March and parade, whatever, hit someone with your car, people get spurred into action. Violence is the only thing our system responds to. The key is making demands as a group after violence has occurred. Muslims demand to be be catered to after every Muslim attack, white groups need to do the same. “Yes what Tarrant did was bad, but if you don’t do X who knows when another Tarrant might arise”

Funny pic related.

Attached: kristall.jpg (786x383, 116K)

the reason they always find police drilling or training near shootings is because police are drilling or training essentially every day

This is why jews rule the West, retards like you.
A large portion of white men have already surrendered to the Jews:
Thats why Trump marries his children off to jews: You cant beat them, join them. Its much easier to attack muslims so do that.
Im out.

Attached: (((barbara))).jpg (635x349, 42K)

you're not making sense

Kill yourself jew!

They are really not sending their best. Tell your boss you are too retarded for this line of work.

you should read his manifesto
you don't have to agree with his logic for attacking muslims instead of what he calls ((("x" group))), but his logic is sound

You're right, pal. Let me just take everything at face value and believe whatever (((they))) want me to believe. I love St. Tarrant now and think everyone should false flag all over the place.
Also, nice job at completely ignoring that the Haavara Agreement didn't work because no one would accept the jews even when offered financial compensation. Let's go ahead and just try it again, though, maybe it would work this time.

Arabs don't want to have to leave their own countries and take refuge in White countries.
Whites don't want Arabs to invade and change the demographic of their countries.
Who is behind this? The Zionist.

Arabs do not want their countries destroyed by Western powers.
Whites do not want to fight pointless wars with no end in sight.
Who is behind this? The Zionist.

In the eyes of the Zionist, Whites are not Whites and Arabs are not Arabs; both are just goys.
The Zionist has waged a divide and conquer campaign between its goy cattle to further its own interests.

Neo-Nazism is a Jewish psyop to prevent goys from truly uniting against the Zionist.
Whites and Arabs have common interests and should not continue to be swindled by divide and conquer tactics.

The NZ mosque leader naming the Zionist as behind Tarrant is a wonderful step, as while Whites may still be swindled, the Arab always knows what the Jew is up to.
Tarrant was a Mossad agent. All posts praising his act of furthering Zionist agendas are Jews paid to pit Arabs and Whites against each other, and make Jow Forums seem unnaturally violent.

>hero = Marxist kike acting like a savage barbarian subhuman
Some fucking hero you useful idiot and/or Jew.

Attached: 1553771842016.jpg (1682x1074, 308K)

Yes, yes! Your tactics have proven that you have been paying close attention to our teachings at the synagogue. The goyim are completely fooled! They will never suspect who you really are! Shalom!

Attached: 19FAAABE-2AD0-4FB4-8F37-8502CAFEA4CC.jpg (1024x664, 129K)

activity to name Brenton as a shill only proves that he's not a shill.

immediately after Brenton's action (((they))) started shilling against Brenton just to damage control the situation so other white people wouldn't get radicalized by associating with him

the best they could do is to smear Brenton with "hey goys, he was working for us lol"

there is no purpose in arguing about it on Jow Forums since it's literally infested with commie faggot leftists who don't even hide their coodrinated actions via discord.

any Brenton thread gets immediately flooded with shill who claim that Brenton was a mossad agent

why won't the (((shills))) try to claim that some raghead terrorist is also their agent? because most terrorists actually ARE sponsored by cia\mossad and used to destabilize the lives of regular sandniggers and make refugies out of them because life in their shitholes becomes even more of a shit then before

that's what cia\mossad glow niggers do. they sponsor raghead terrorism but they do not sponsor white terrorism

because white terrorism will motivate other white to actually turn against kikes and raghead and just retaliate with violence and disrupt the plans of migration etc

that's why (((they))) are so eager and working hard to make it look like as if Brenton was a mossad agent. they try to make it look like as if Brenton's life wasn't 1488 enough or something..

the truth here is that Brenton was a lost white man from a poor white family who was searching for truth. he admitted himself that at first he was a commie.. then got disillusioned with commie shit, then he became anarchist, then libertarian and his final evolution was eco-faschism

Obviously Brenton was a lost man in world of kikery.. he tried the best he could to find a way for himself to live and to see the world for what it is

So he shot those ragheads completely logically and for what he believed. for 14 words and as an act of retaliating the invasion. that's what makes kikes go mad

>It doesn't fit my narrative
>So I will ignore the rest of his points
>And tell that it is actually he who is ignoring things!
Nice intellectual syphilis you have there. Pretty kikey way of debating too.

name and pictures of some of the victims
aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-victims-190316183339297.html

Might want to save them, false flag victims then to die again in another shooting months later

So force them out.
Don't go massacring civilians, that's just fucking retarded.

argument of the year 2019

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
John (cheese pizza) Podesta being in the Country just before this attack got me scratching the old noggin too

Attached: nzwasthejews.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

Your points, as I exampled in my last post, are inaccurate. So, yes, I ignore them because you're fucking retarded. Enjoy your relaxing NK vacation.

Some faggot from Sweden was telling me how influencing the influencers was the superior form. He was probably white so he was a superior being and I could not just tell him how stupid he was for believing he could influence an ancient international clique who have plans laid out decades in advance. I guess his superior mind is just beyond my mortal comprehention.

Shut up, Mexican't.

First, I Abdul Assallani commit to the destruction of the USA.

Plan 1.) - A.]: We will create explosions near trains... any kind of train with our improvised Al-Qaeda C4. Heavy duty stuff, folks brought to you by Mossad.

These trains will soar into ypur skyscraper, America. Thete is no way you will survive... so make your time.

1.) - B.]: We have helicopters ready to go that will dump lemonade, limeade on your pool parties. Quench your thrist. You will smell like a ceviche plate, Hamburger lovers.

2.) - A.]: We will see panic in the streets and US citizen fighting US citizen. This will ensure the election of Ilhan Omar. Us Arabs are the most fierce politicuans and are not afraid to tell the truth. You see, once a people is broken they will yearn for a leader. A strong one.

2.)-B.]: We will stop fubding aid to countries around the world and only fund Muslim countries. This will ensure a world wide caliphate.

3.): Tacos will be replaced by Arab tacos called like falafel wrapped in pita bread. Fajitas can stay.

4.): All white women must breed with Muslim kings. That includes Asian lightskined women and Hispanic Lightskinned women. The Harems will be exclusive to Muslim men. The girls will start at age 7.

5.): Blacks in Africa will have to stop mining for kinerals for phones, vidya, etc. And instead mine for our Palaces where we will have giant rave parties with lots of drugs and food.

Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee.
- Revelations 3:9
I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
- Revelations 2:9
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
- John 8:44
And the whole people answering, said: His blood be upon us and our children.
- Matthew 27:25
Breton did what must have been done to save the west.
(((They))) have colluded with the Muslims and destroy the west.

Attached: 2302289704_1983dbcf96_b.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

>he still thinks that Israel need to cover up their atrocities in Palestine.
Mediocre. They are doing much more hardcore shit pretty much on semi-annual basis. It is not that long since last session of white phosphorus'd Palestinian kids. They own the international society, they break every single UN resolution they want and no one cares. Why the fuck would they need to mask some injured sad fucks.
>muh mossad spy ring
Yeah, nearly decade ago. What does that prove in your head.

>I have literally no argument so I will attack you instead
Please just off yourself already you dumbest black gorilla.