CHRIS EVANS IS CRAZIER THAN BRIE LARSON

CHRIS EVANS IS CRAZIER THAN BRIE LARSON

Attached: 1553796139063.jpg (498x767, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are desperate and the pedo puppets are shitting bricks.

I'M FUCKING SHOCKED THAT COMIC JEWS AND CAPE JEWS ARE LIBERAL. SHOCKED.

>Captain America hates Americans

Stop being a fucking retard

Hilary voter here.

I fuxking hate it when laborors or employees inject their politics in their work

Remember when that Hollywood user said that every big movie star takes it up the ass or has to at least let his dick get sucked for a movie role?

The thought of Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth doing this turns me on.

Attached: 38F22E2000000578-0-image-a-11_1475230506773.jpg (634x884, 91K)

>Captain America alienates Americans in favor of aliens

hollywood loonies have no clue whats going on in the real world

You too

He's done with the franchise in a month.

Attached: Guardians-of-the-pedos.jpg (1382x2048, 2.87M)

Projecting

90% of Marvel movie watchers don't know and don't care who any of these people are let alone give a fuck about their political views.
If they meet him on the streets they would scream "Captain America" rather than his name.
Remember all their multiple ad campaigns against Trump?
Nobody cares about Hollywood politics.

kek because USA is United States of Russia rn.

Someone needs to do a terrorist attack on the grammys. Fucking gas them all. Make sure liam neeson and mel gibson arent there though.

You're dumb enough to think that's a good response

>Captain Sòy
not suprised

Virtue signaling is a mental disorder.

couldn't applaud him more.

The cult of personality is dangerous as fuck. they don't care how hard trump shakes the pillars and norms of democracy. All historians understand this and they're rightfully scared as fuck.

lmao did you see the clip the other day of the woman in the crowd saying "i never wanted a dictator but if we had one Id want trump to be it"
and the whole auditorium had a huge applause.

this is fundamentally dangerous to everything we take for granted, and you guys are literally too biased and too willingly aggressively stupid to see it.

Go ahead then, agitator

BRRRRRAAAAPPPPP

>play as captain America
>Hate America
Ebin, simply ebin.

Ah, a meme flag jew, what a huge surprise.
Threadly reminder all meme flags are jews

Attached: merchant - kvetching.jpg (492x737, 128K)

Captain America should be black

Most people here aren't terribly bright. The ones that are are usually lefty shills manipulating the dumbasses here

>half his audience
Most Trump supporters walked away years ago.
This is why actors should stick to pretending to be someone interesting instead of thinking they are someone interesting.

Attached: 7771dcbce03702f1eb0cb40191e4601ac49abc7b6206e6737d0f6a1595460bef.jpg (1512x2016, 1.25M)

The saddest part is, it'll still outsell anything else that'll come out this year.
Fuck Bob Iger and fuck this cordycepted, reanimated corpse of our dude Walt.

go back to plebbit you fucking queer

Israel*

Friendly reminder that only shills try to undermine points by saying "meme flag" as an argument

We’ve known. Him and ruffalo are insufferable Twitter spergs

STOP

Kiked.

Attached: chris-jenn-759.jpg (759x422, 136K)

Back to your tranny discord you faggot

>evans
>no more fucks to give
sounds like captain america is going to die

nice memeflag

Why are we supposed to care what some millionaire with no life experience thinks?

POWERFUL AND BRAVE!

Attached: bt790.webm (720x1280, 1.87M)

grown men watch live-action cartoons of muscle men in colorful suits.

Attached: Antifreeze.jpg (979x624, 66K)

He won't do shit, they shut up brie larson pretty quick after they got worried she was hurting ticket sales.

As opposed to the Simpson's

wow what a brave cunt

Reminder that until you show your flag you arent getting an argument bitch

>chris evans
he's always been a megacuck. shitty actor too.

Grammys are for music. You want the oscars.

>(((breitbart)))
>giving capeshit actor attention because he plans on doing obvious thing that all of hollywood has been doing since 2015
grand thread, OP

Lol you're kind of dumb, huh?

He’s played the character for the last time. He doesn’t give a fuck.

Only retards watch capeshit movies. Only retards follow celebrities.

If he is so willing to cuck out for his SJW senpai-a-lam, why doesn't he do the noble thing and completely remove himself from acting completely? If he wants diversity so much, he should start with his own, white privileged ass.

Excuse me? He was not another teen movie, yhe pinnacle of parody films.

Half??? Try 90%!

what the fuck is it about libshits continuously handing eachother awards for being so great, anyway?

honk honk

Attached: 1542184545641.jpg (607x609, 87K)

>defending a pedo
>no, it's you who are a tranny
Show your flag faggot

the simpsons is a comedy parodying the absurdity of our daily lives. comic book movies are gay power fantasies for man children.

Based spain

>alienate half my audience
I think white males make up a lot more than 50% of the capeshit audience

That's his best work so far.

This is why I hail hydra

It’s his last movie he does t give a fuck

Shut the fuck up memeflag

Hes not the real Cap and never will be.

Attached: based_cap.jpg (1024x644, 119K)

Having a stable pecking order reduces deaths and injuries due to infighting. Watch animals break up fights between other animals. We are hardwired to defend the status quo and to reduce conflict. So we defend the ruling class and turn on each other instead.

White people aren't under attack, the entire working class is under attack.

Your humiliation is class humiliation. Your wages are garbage. Your job is garbage. Your healthcare is garbage. Your rent is too high. Your boss laughs at you. Your government is run by corporations. Your life is a meaningless consumerist joke at your own expense.

You're cucked, but you're cucked by people above you, not below you. You're cucked by the powerful. And because it's in your nature to defend the status quo you would rather scapegoat minorities and gays and women and other groups that have been historically beneath you in the pecking order.

As long as you are above someone, you can endure your continuing class humiliation. It's a lie you tell yourselves, and it is a convenient lie for the ruling class who continue to benefit from your servitude.

Who?

>m-my cartoon is fine!
Haven't done that you strawmanning retard
Good one

I came back to Jow Forums after 3 years hiatus. Is the shilling as bad as it looks?

The democracy you are so concerned about hardly exists anymore. The USA is a oligopoly where wealthy leverage their control over media to mold public opinion in favor of their interests. They've been using ads, movies, shows, music, news, everything for decades to manipulate the public into behaving how they wish. This is how NPC's came to be. On top of this a small group of elites lobby endlessly to control politicians and push through their agenda. What you call democracy is actually just one giant cathedral that lets both sides play nice within a limited range of outcomes. Trump undermines all of this by coming from the outside and attempting to find a solution, execute, and move on to the next objective. Will that lead to a monarchy or dictatorship? I don't know. But our current path is heading straight towards a tyrannical government owned by a small technocratic elite.

>m-my cartoon is fine!
enjoy your latent homosexuality watching buff men play grab ass, faggot.

Attached: BasharAlAssault.jpg (289x175, 6K)

Realistically, he knows his 15 minutes are up after his character is retired from the MCU. It was the role of a lifetime and he made his millions. He's not a great actor and I've watched his directorial attempt which was pretty bad. The dude doesn't have a future in movies so he's banking on politics like Lawrence.

>I am being edgy by mouthing off about the president of the USA, somehow
>something the country he presides over in fact constitutionally guarantees
Anatagonist marketing is a sure sign that the product is mediocre. SJW marketing is a sure sign that the product is barely watchable. Looks like they fell at the final hurdle and they know it.

Attached: 1553192487214.jpg (388x410, 58K)

This is exactly what liberals believe.
why the FUCK aren't we on the same side?

because conservatives were easily tricked into thinking the liberals were their enemies

Why, then, have the Left dedicated the past decade and a half to forcing the white working class to consider their "whiteness" and not their class position? It's a little late to back pedal now you've opened pandora's box m8.

Attached: 1549548099346.jpg (512x512, 105K)

>That spacing
>That helpless retardation

Attached: 1548064949765.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Attached: 1547325212159.jpg (700x375, 66K)

Let' s see what the higher up jews think of their little puppets opinion.

One of us is retarded buddy
I think ill put my lot I with the historians and the intellectuals
Instead of the clear and obvious cult of personality.

hmm what side shall I choose hmm hmm

>The dude doesn't have a future in movies
Jesus Christ you people are so fucking stupid

Dave Chappelle said something about how hollywood puts popular black men in dresses. Which is like a step behind ass fucking.

Terri Crews had his wang grabbed by a hollywood jew and he came out about it. Will Smith was probably turned into a cock sleeve for his successes.

Attached: jamie-foxx-wanda.jpg (445x362, 40K)

(((moviestars))) were a mistake they are nothing more than stars of david fuck trump and fuck america

What’s amazing is that everyone on Jow Forums will still consume any bullshit Hollywood puts out, especially any of these superhero movies.

It’s funny because the same people who are doing research to find out which brands and parent companies to blacklist because Gillette comes out with a feminist ad will inject Marvel straight into their veins despite Hollywood being the biggest perpetrator of leftist propaganda in the world. Stop watching their movies, stop buying their bullshit, stop financing their influence on the culture.

Kek, you're filtered to hell and back. Manipulating an empty room is impressive.........

There are some Avengers that cannot be re-cast
He isn't one of them

Well you're here, so welcome newfriend!

Attached: love is hate.jpg (1080x1421, 939K)

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

Based

Attached: 1553796001801m.jpg (1024x623, 41K)

That nose... Not only can it find buried gold, but it can dig it out too. Captain Cuck must've been reamed whenever they sixty-nined.

You can - literally - shit in a bag and throw it at the end of your driveway, and someone will come by and pick it up. You can also do this week after week after week. Not even a little bag of shit either - big one. Usually two of them if you want.

That person deserves the money, not some guy who plays make believe

The gadsen flag fag has taken all of your nazi scalps he has pointed out all of your faggotry because he has the market cornered on it.

Attached: 19BD5127-4AF9-4838-BF2F-C7708C0B662E.jpg (450x418, 44K)

Fuck yeah. If the whole of humanity worshipped Trump, I'd still kick him in the dick. Based & Avengerpilled

I legitimately can't tell the difference between Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt.

>get cucked
>no argument

That's normal for an autist. I've seen aspies hissing at their own mirror image.

u are retarded

Attached: 15070641294360.png (1967x1311, 3.2M)

Source?

>my audience
i bet the people who actually put their money into funding this are glad to hear that about their potential ticket sales

>meme libertarian
>calling anyone else stupid
>no argument

Red Sparrow bombed after Lawrence became more transparent in interviews about her personal politics.

Highest earning actress to uninteresting loud mouth in just a few years.

So brave.