Why do white nationalists keep making this flawed argument?

White nationalism is a dangerous and violent ideology. And it’s also not necessary. White people are already a privileged group that have benefited from centuries of institutionalized racism.

How much more power and privilege do you need?

Attached: C4913D15-F08A-46E7-8AC1-5CD5588D82A2.jpg (1242x2135, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/11/22/us/white-americans-minority-population.html
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off you stupid cunt, white people are tired of hearing about you.
saged

you're white

>White people are already a privileged group that have benefited from centuries of institutionalized racism.
Prove it.

That only makes sense if you think that its more dangerous, violent, or unnecessary than other nationalist or ethnic separatist groups. I am pretty sure that history says that isn't the case.

Jewish Nationalism (Zionism) is responsible for more deaths than anything else in the last 1000 years.

White nationalism is "dangerous".... Makes you wonder why its the only "dangerous" one.... Must be because of race.

Having a stable pecking order reduces deaths and injuries due to infighting. Watch animals break up fights between other animals. We are hardwired to defend the status quo and to reduce conflict. So we defend the ruling class and turn on each other instead.

White people aren't under attack, the entire working class is under attack.

Your humiliation is class humiliation. Your wages are garbage. Your job is garbage. Your healthcare is garbage. Your rent is too high. Your boss laughs at you. Your government is run by corporations. Your life is a meaningless consumerist joke at your own expense.

You're cucked, but you're cucked by people above you, not below you. You're cucked by the powerful. And because it's in your nature to defend the status quo you would rather scapegoat minorities and gays and women and other groups that have been historically beneath you in the pecking order.

As long as you are above someone, you can endure your continuing class humiliation. It's a lie you tell yourselves, and it is a convenient lie for the ruling class who continue to benefit from your servitude.

Did they just accidently admit there is racial differences?

>How much more power and privilege do you need?

Are you talking about Jewish people? That's RACIST. Also, why not show country flag? Are you not from the US? Hmm :^)

Sage and report troll threads

>White people aren't under attack
Lurk more

We just don't want to associate with you niggers anymore, and you don't want to associate with us, so why don't you start policing your own communities and paying for it yourselves and we'll do the same?

>my white privilege works in non-white countries

It's a time for true celebration! I can't wait to see how many more disaffected normie whites they will create by being dumb niggers haha

All of it.

we deserve 100% power and privilege in white countries like America.

Stefan is a sage. His sneaky ways are known. FB is trash as most big techs.
Blacks, Hispanics etc should try contributing instead of complaining.

Commie cope is adorable. You are doing the bourgeoisie's bidding.

nytimes.com/2018/11/22/us/white-americans-minority-population.html
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

Attached: 1507072764956.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Behind every blm flag is a jew

Attached: blm_flag.png (448x539, 145K)

Attached: 1531677928962.jpg (520x581, 44K)

hur

Attached: 1531678069690.jpg (519x536, 35K)

dur

Attached: 1531678400962.jpg (1400x654, 84K)

>institutionalized racism
you mean whites trying to help out fellow whites, also called in-group favoritism, which is perfectly normal

As much as we can to help our people

Fuck you, white people are a global minority.
You racist niggers need to leave us the fuck alone.
Where are my reparations for all the damages blacks have caused us, huh?

I'd like to have enough power and privledge to just call my aunt, and have her call the ADA and get the charges dropped no matter hoe notorious my crimes actually... I'd be set then.

Never forget who is spamming the board (begining the same time every day), right now about racemixing etc.

Never forget who the real enemy is.

Daily reminder. Will post this everyday. Please help spread awareness about the spammers who constantly spam this board with anti-white rhetoric.

Attached: Jews.jpg (500x709, 92K)

He's not wrong but whites are being specifically targetted by the elites because they're the most able to resist and reform the current hell we live in and to further increase infighting.

>White nationalism is a dangerous and violent ideology. And it’s also not necessary. White people are already a privileged group that have benefited from centuries of institutionalized racism.

Attached: 1541263060210.jpg (700x193, 12K)

You kikes enslaved niggers and here you are using them as a weapon to distract from your kikery

everyone is catching on and you will soon get that holocaust you dreamed up for real this time

Attached: NZ Mossad false flag.png (631x960, 447K)

Blacks and Whites are fcked. Wetbacks are horny and aren't fond of abortions

Fuck off, commie.

//thread

>facebook-approved white nationalist post

Attached: prideflag.jpg (800x450, 130K)

>this argument is flawed based upon my brainwashing

Attached: reaction265.png (200x200, 4K)

all of it

> all the power and privilege iow gtfo

Where's the flaw? Why do other ethnic groups get to have their own nations and culture but white countries are obligated to muttify themselves and abandon their traditions? Don't give me any shit about muh slavery or muh nation of immigrants because the UK, France and Germany are being overrun as well.

White privilege is a racists offensive term that has no basis in reality

can someone post one of those white people must die compliations from jewish people?

>inb4 BLM instigates violent riots
nigger nationalism is just as much a danger as white nationalism cuck

For centuries white people have been the ONLY people who have relented in their tribalism to SHARE what they have worked hard for. However, this is a bait thread intended to whip us up into a fury. Get angry, brothers. Get angry and take back what you have fucken GIVEN away.

Attached: 61qy.jpg (750x750, 182K)

Attached: harveysays.jpg (1000x695, 190K)

>White nationalism is a dangerous and violent ideology.
No, it's literally just national defense. It's as moral as anything can be in politics.
>it’s also not necessary
No, as we see daily, all over the world, it's desperately needed.
>White people are already a privileged group that have benefited from centuries of institutionalized racism.
No, they're an under-privileged group that are being repressed, increasingly oppressed, ethnically cleansed, mongrelized, and being driven to extinction in their own homelands.
In their own homelands? Every bit of it.

>Nationalism
Doesn't make any sense.
What if they are both supporting the same nation?

Attached: 1553718107398.png (1314x752, 641K)

I live and qork in the same town I was born in, have a good STEM job at the world headquarters of my company, live in the same town as the entire board of directors, and all I want is for the cocksuckers in DC and [state capital] to leave us all the fuck alone where we are. Your commie meddling is not helping me in the fucking least amd will only reduce my qualiry of life in exchange for feeding lazy niggers all over the ghettos of this country.

>White people aren't under attack,
There it is again; the denying of victim status to whites. If it were any other peoples suffering these attacks, you'd grant them victim status in an instant.
>the entire working class is under attack.
Non-whites are given every chance to succeed. They're given special privileges solely for not being white. Ever wonder why there's so many non-white small businesses popping up? It's because immigrants are given special privileges to get them started while white natives can only dream of being able to do it.
>scapegoat minorities and gays and women and other groups that have been historically beneath you in the pecking order.
You're the one scapegoating. There is an obvious attack on whites; the existence and promotion of those groups is part of it. Without all of that, everything would be better, as it was before. The country was at its peak economically when it was at its whitest, JUST BEFORE the immigration act was changed by a Jew and before women were pushed to work and before blacks were portrayed as victims with the 'civil rights' horseshit.
(((Progressivism))) ruined everything, permanently, as was intended.