Rammstein going full left wing retardation

they have a black women representing germany in their newest song "deutschland"
youtu.be/NeQM1c-XCDc

Attached: 5465465436534.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=MXSHnam0ezs
youtube.com/watch?v=keXfiffBzFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude, they do nothing than one thing. Provoke the Media. They never did something different. You can see Rammstein as bluepilled but also as redpilled. As every song they created before it is a question of the interpretation. That's why they have a left wing and right wing fanbase.

yeah no, this is only insulting to exactly one group of people

>another german faggot defending this shit
brainwashed niggers

I dunno, I think Rammstein just pull shit like this for the reaction. They've always stirred the pot to promote themselves.

This, but they themselves admitted to being leftist, so it's kind of moot.
They make nods towards "red pills", or rather, common sense, but their hearts beat on the links side, if you get my drift.

>rammSTEIN

HMMMMMM. i should have thought so

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

Also "Links, 2,3,4", hmm.

I see nothing wrong with it.

Cool aesthetic selection.

aaaahaha yes
Jow Forumsnever disappoints
die mad about it

nah they renamed to rammBERG

"The whole theme of the lyrics is contrast in the sense of loving present day Germany, but being ashmed of the past."

>Jow Forums is one person

>Rammstein
huge cucks and everyone knows it
jews pretending to be outraged to make good goys look like bad goys
not gonna work on anyone but reddit fags

Attached: responsibility.jpg (534x966, 128K)

nah, i just knew if i'd come here, there's the biggest chance to find one idiot who is triggered by this

>evil black WOMAN making hunt for white men
>disgracing corpses
>all in front of a Karl Marx statue
>and then giving birth to little mutt inter-breeds

I think the message here is clear. Fuck PC!

like all german art, incredibly dull

>admitted to being leftist
Every famous bands have to say that in Germany. If you don't say it you are automatically a right wing nazi band and then your career is over.

>too dumb for fucking rammstein

They've always been a faggot band. One of the members took his wife's surname (a Jewish name, Bernstein, BTW) after he married her. Far left wing cuckolds who hate Germany and Europe.

/unsere neger/
>WE WUZ SS N SHIEEET

Attached: 95eba5ba6a7b9d60d5841d1b5cc58e4a.png (609x701, 415K)

Their message is leftist
Their personal lives are "liberal"
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

it's literally about the death of ethnic Germans to make way for nigger replacement how stupid are you fat fucks

What a fucking dumb video holy shit. Was Rammstein always this (((woke)))

I used to love Rammstein, haven't heard from them in over 10 years

>too fucking stupid for rammstein

who listen to this hacks?, there are basically edgy Kraftwerk on steroids

Fucking based.

Attached: BlackQueen.jpg (736x1104, 63K)

make an argument or become a real country until then kys medpack fag

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

Ramm(((stein))) was always Left

Attached: 1553794571979.jpg (598x471, 108K)

MY QUEEEEEEEEEEEN PLEASE SLAAAAAAAAYYYYY
US MUTTS WILL SERVE AND OBEY SO SLAAAAAAAY THEM NAZIS WHITES MY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>tfw have all Rammstein albums, been to three of their concerts and they are my favorite metal band
>have to see this
God dammit Till... I'm going to have to burn all my CDs.

It's named after a plane incident or something. Has something to do with hard hammering. Just Google it.

>rammSTEIN

every single time

In 1999, Richard Kruspe, the lead guitarist married a Jewish woman named Caron Bernstein in a Jewish ceremony. He took her name and became Richard Kruspe-Bernstein. A faggot self-hating German cuckold who took his kike wife's surname. You tell me, were they always faggots?

Doesn't Rammstein just take the piss out of everything. Are you sure they aren't mocking?

Well I only liked Reise Reise anyway

They are. Most of their songs are full of irony, specially the ones with "political" content. In this case, they know the spergs will get triggered if their SS gets blacked, and the lefties will get triggered cause of holocaust costumes

>The official version of where Rammstein got their name is that they named it after the town, Ramstein, where the worst air disaster in history occurred in 1988 at an air show at the American airbase. There was a collision of Italian aircraft that resulted in the deaths of 47 spectators and the injury of about 500 others.
Stop

I don't get the message. I've watched it a few time and I can't see more than a mish mash of visuals with no deep meaning other than "Nazis bad".

it's because your understanidng of history and art is Canadian.

No, they're just homo Sitzpinklers who take their Jewish wives' surname when they marry. Nothing more complicated than that.

>leftists triggered of holocaust costumes
>oy vey! how dare they remember the six gorillion!

I just don't try to ascribe a firm meaning to an ambiguous visual message. If they come out and say what this mess means, then I'll get outraged, or not.

And Morgenstern.

the point of art is not to be blunt
the message is intentionally obscure and ambiguous

they try to make a point.
today they say everyone can be german if they "feel" german. but for some reason only biological german white people can be evil nazis and must pay for a past they didn't participate in. if you are black and "feel" german you are nazi and SS'n shieet too

Jow Forums needs to realise that there is a certain type of leftist who is far closer to them than the screaming SJW leftist you get riled up about
old Jow Forums was pretty much leftist, but those who cared about shitposting and freedom of speech
the libertarian left and right need to unite

They have always done shit like this in excess to show they are being sarcastic.

the song is shit
the video is also shit
they have always been leftist. dumb people thought they were nazi because they are german. go listen to Links 2,3,4

Any suggestion on something stronger? I liked rammstein industrial when I was younger but this is radio stuff

People in this thread keep saying that Rammstein is left, but since when can you not be nationalistic left? Since when is being left equal to being pro-immigration and anti-white. You retards actually started believing the leftist media when they started calling every right-wing party nazi's and racists, implying the left cant be racist or nationalistic.

>getting triggered over the politics of a band
either way you're a retarded faggot. the song is shit anyway. that's all that really matters

Ramm stein is something like "hammering rock"
also the plane incident were the allies bombing on WWII. go check it

full on flanderized Rammstein
it seems like they try to copy their own style

the video is about how fascist germany is.

cucks.

reminder that rammstein has done this shit pretty much since 1993
remember this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

most americans really thing this is a positive song.

>one group of people
yup basement dwelling Jow Forums fags

The band is named after Ramstein air base where the accident took place, for shock value.
Rammstein could mean "ramming stone" (the stone that used ot be on the end of a medieval battering ram).
But the Ram in Ramstein is probably just named after ram as in "male sheep", something like Ramstone would be in English.
Go figure.
Again, nothing is meant to be literal.

Why is it that whenever there's an outrage thread here trying to analyse the political message of any film, game or music video it's always an incredibly stupid interpretation?

Most of you fuckers couldn't even understand that Kanye West meme music video.

Ramstinis allways puts animals in their videos I don't what is different now...

Attached: germany.jpg (600x428, 33K)

What is wrong with this?
I think it was rather good.

I speak any german so heres my purely visual deduction of this video

>its pretty standard Rammstein stuff
>looks to be a very loose representation of german history with some extra stuff added in
>im not sure why the chick was black but shes pretty hot honestly, especially in that SS uniform
>she gives birth to literal mutts so im guessing this is supposed to symbolize black/white children?
and thats about as much as I took away from the video, nothing I haven't seen from these guys before (they're pretty good live too if you haven't seen em)

I don't speak German*

aaaaahahahahaa

all big bands do this eventually, they start to reference and quote their other songs/works.

>implying you wouldn't

I was wrong them. As I have to figure out things from a dictionary or a translator, english is my third language and I don't know the anglosaxon root of the words.
thanks for the information

I love how the piano in the end plays the female vocal-synthesizer part from Sonne.

Kill niggers

Do they think that goofy keyboard really livens up their awful scooped mid sound?

they make references to like 4-5 of their other songs in this one lol

Their videos are meant to be highly provocative. Personally I always thought this band was overrated as fuck, even as a kid.

> They separated in 2004. His name is now back to its original "Kruspe" as the divorce was finalized.

> muh bad deeds of Christian and nationalist Germany
> chorus keeps repeating "Germany, I can't give you my love"
> Germania's origin is in mother Africa meme
yeah, this was quite open virtue signalling, thou what are the dogs born from the woman supposed to represent?

I interpreted that as Mutts, mixed white/black children. What else could it represent?

They're faggots and they suck.
Pantera is the Jow Forums metal band and anybody who disagrees is wrong and not white.

Attached: eatme.jpg (1200x859, 250K)

>Pantera is Jow Forums
hahahahahahaha. they are very good though

That's what came to my mind at first too, but what's the point of saying that futuristic new Germans are nothing but animalistic mutts?

why pantera?

youtube.com/watch?v=MXSHnam0ezs
youtube.com/watch?v=keXfiffBzFw

This it's the Jow Forumstard that killed Dimebag Darrel.

Attached: nightclub-shooting-suspect.jpg (750x1015, 122K)

they always were lazy niggers, what did you expect.

LOL the whole video screams WE WAZ GERMAN N SHIT. Isn't the lead singer a jew? would make sense, since he is willing to write his people out of history.

The Chinese managed to end their century of humiliation. Will you krauts be able to do likewise?

Fucking retard

thats what some other guy was saying earlier ITT, being a liberal doesn't always mean you're a full on cuck who hates his nation. You can hate Nazis and be against immigration too. Maybe Rammstein was trying to say "this is how it is now so get over it" or maybe they were making a joke about the way mulatto children are perceived as being ragged dogs.

Peste Noire is the house Jow Forums band especially after they referenced the Boggs on their new album

Attached: pestenoire.jpg (435x400, 65K)

Sauce? Gibs or fake

How are Germans and yuropoors so fucking stupid?

how is this surprising, the nazis were a direct response to german faggotry, no shit it comes back when they're gone

Dont you know that darkie waman fought with the brave aryan germans!
You dont even know your own history

FUCK YEAH, PANTERA!

Attached: pjil.png (434x487, 316K)

Lol retard, they are leftist-east ddr aestetics. Close to nazbol, half authotorian, social conservatives. And nigger woman only for provocation or probably allegoration, as germans killed rome and now the niggers are killing europe

wasn't it the ostrogoths who sacked Rome? I thought they were slavic?

nvm, Ostrogoths were germanic

LMAO German jews are buttblasted about this
>MUH SACRED HOLOBUNGA THIS IS BLASPHEMY

Attached: 1473965041252.png (444x444, 167K)

while normies flip out about members dressed as concentration camp inmates standing on a gallows. Why thats offensive beats me.

Yep

Heh it's okay. Nigger servant lady.

Pretty much. The black lady makes it beyond race. If you are german you are fascist by default.

Haha at niggres gives birth to a dog :D

Attached: comment_LMGiXtPib0Z5hiBAKXPtX27eB6PexWLn,w400.jpg (400x283, 25K)