FRANCE HAS FALLEN

twitter.com/LDNAOFFICIEL/status/1111290459069001728

Attached: trash.webm (150x186, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LDNAOFFICIEL/status/1111290459069001728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are they talking about?

France may have fallen but my cock is rising

France has fallen because of one cringey video that's literally jusst a trend that died over a decade ago? Fuck off, hippy nigger. If you're going to make these threads, post some actual shit, faggot.

nice ass. looks like she has some african admixture, but most french do now-a-days anyway.

Blaming the government for being racist.

'mericanism (diversity) and race baiting
narrative are being pushed to divide the France like US is currently. It's probably time to push that 24/7 just so protests are not united under the single cause but to create divisions on each individual tribe and divert from the economic class warfare it is currently in. Similar happened to the US as well, after occupy wall street, tribalism got injected so now people are divided on social marxist issues instead. It wont work though.

The negro screams about racism, and the white mother eventually gets pissed off, it seems.

You can barely see her face.

How do you divide something that was never united to begin with? Whites and non-whites were brought together in Europe completely artificially, and there never was any kind of cohesion, unity or solidarity between the groups, except for what benevolence whites showed to everyone else. The only possible division here is that whites stop being kinder than everyone else.

>twitter.com/LDNAOFFICIEL/status/1111290459069001728

East european thot playing baloon with her kid, enraging the nigger who claims the white woman called her a nigger and goes on a rant about how she is in france and RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

Post sauce faggot

She squats I think.

>How do you divide something that was never united to begin with?
By repeating it as an issue constantly all over the media, people eat that shit up and take sides. And you're right, there was never a cohesion but segregation within the country. But they are trying to force more and more diversity and it's proximity which will cause even more infighting. Either way, people get diverted from their main goal, economic oppression and wealth transfer to super rich who fund that propaganda.

It is so much worse and cringy when the white ones do it.

10-4 good buddy.

who even let monkey niggers into europe inthe first place. Who thought man I love their shit skin, 0 culture, their crime, 0 human achievement. They are worthless beings

webm is vile

You know (((who))). They're not useless to (((them))).

Twerk dat ass

Attached: GrossCheapChrysomelid.gif (281x287, 755K)

Economy is not an issue. Money is nothing in comparison to people. And the elite definitely do not want any divisions. Media is constantly touting how good and great diversity is. But people see it in their own lives that it's not great. In fact, the only diversion really happening is one directing people away from this forced genetic suicide.

>the elite definitely do not want any divisions.

you're wrong. they want everyone united against whitey.

I dont speak french.
Are the comments blue pilled (siding with the niggres) or redpilled (defending the white mother)?

>who even let monkey niggers into europe inthe first place.
Whites did.

Attached: whatupnig.jpg (600x400, 68K)

Is it her ?

Attached: 4cab16700925.gif (368x368, 1.43M)

>Media is constantly touting how good and great diversity is. But people see it in their own lives that it's not great.
This is they key reason, point is, people, when they see lies all over media, and then them pushing tolerance and diversity, they rebel towards the government, since it's perceived as their fault. Meaning, people see the degeneracy everywhere and government is there to blame, which actually is true, it's their fault for submitting to the wishes of the super rich (ruling class), And just so happens almost all govts in Europe are in debt and recession. Shit is starting to stink to high heaven, even normies are realizing that with mass illegal immigration everywhere all over Europe. Most people know about it already and are chimping out against their government for allowing that, and EU acting up, while being unelected/appointed superstate.

Basically the same exchange niggers and whites have in the USA.

>nigger approaches white minding her own business
>YOU THINK I’M A NIGGER? THAT’S WHAT U THINK RACIST
>BITCH YOU RACIST BITCH RACIST
>THIS IS MY HOME RACIST

Isn’t it beautiful that niggers are awful in every language?

>most french have nigger admixture
Lol'ed

-shit english mistakes.*

The (((media))) crows about how great diversity is to keep those who might fight back demoralized into inaction by those who enforce the status quo.

Attached: 1543591262675.png (750x1334, 236K)

>the summary
Perfect.

>Whites did
Jews are not white faggot

Fuck the police 420 blaze it up bros

Most of the comments are sarcasticly mocking or outright calling it like it is and defending the French woman

nice ass but how nice is her intellect and morality?

Attached: 1547319059689.gif (220x146, 491K)

He's right you know...

This video could not have been filmed in a society and country that isn’t ruined dumbass

I think he's referencing the twitter link

The thread is about the other video.

Brainlet leaf

rest in piss

faith in humanity restored.
thanks

>Ligue de defense Noire Africaine

Attached: 1503364811394.jpg (456x320, 17K)

I don't give a shit about that twitter link about frogs. Give me the sauce to that twerking webm you fags.