Trump destroyed the Second Amendment

Attached: 20190328_134431.png (720x956, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4
youtube.com/watch?v=DofQMszmOOM
gunsamerica.com/digest/long-autoglove-barely-knew-ya-atf-declares-gloves-machineguns/
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfVQutaXRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he didn't. NFA will be repealed by December.

MGAG!

MIGA

yeah he is a gun grabber. We need the Tea Party back

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

fema camps next

Yeah we need professional losers who elect faggots like Romney. Save me uniparty!

ALERT ALERT! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD ALL FAGS TALKING ABOUT
>bumb stoggs
ARE SLIDING SHILLS THAT DON'T ACTUALLY CARE

Attached: 1545058135226.jpg (552x805, 40K)

Can someone from America explain to me why bump stocks are such a big thing? What difference does it make if they are banned? Is it a slippery slope sort of a thing?

Fuck off Shariablue shill. Nobody needs bumpstocks and they're only useful when you wanna commit mass murders. Trump made the right call here.

get gassed mutts

>...and that’s a good thing

Attached: E71E0E07-3C67-434D-9D72-1479A5A99457.jpg (1024x1022, 154K)

>Is it a slippery slope sort of a thing?
Sure, what other firearms accessories can we ban now? Should ban scopes and third party sites as it makes it to easy to acquire targets.

wow
the_donald intellectuals everybody

giving up your guns to trigger libtards epic style

t. NRA fudd

I don’t care if you hate bump stocks, if it’s apart of the gun family and is targeted. It’s still gun control. Over 500,000 Americans own at least one bump stock.

He fucked kids with Epstein. Hope he goes to prison for life.

So a bump stock is a mechanical device that does, what every redneck with a belt loop has been doing for years. The left sees it as a loophole. Banning devices that "artificially increase fire rate" can be seen as a slippery slope, because as mentioned you could do this with a belt loop. DESU senpai I'm of the belief that we need to have only politicians that want to expand gun rights. I'm tired of getting blood from a stone and calling it compromise.

>You only need your bolt action deer rifle the 2nd amendment is about deer hunting

Attached: boomerposting.jpg (900x900, 228K)

Actually I do care because it is way to open the door for a ban on semi-auto firearms, faggot.

>let us get our foot in the door for a total ban, goy

Thanks, based anons.

He really fucked it up

>retires
I always laugh at that one

>Retires
>Gets social security money from Young workers income Tax

>No wall
>Hillary not locked up
>US still in Syria and Afghanistan
>No Obamacare repeal&replace
>first federal gun control in 20 years
>shilling for more immigrants
>pushing worldwide to legalize homosex
>24/7 Israel shilling
>no infrastructure spending
>will literally start a war with Iran in his second term
>completely controlled by neocons and israel (nationalists were literally purged)
>"i want legal immigration in the largest numbers ever"
>literally made it illegal to be anti-semitic

Attached: 1553706745057.jpg (240x210, 12K)

Romney does what the people that elected him want him to do. Trump doesn't.

SLIPPERY SLOPE
You always lose and never gain RIGHTS and FREEDOMS.
I just wonder which ones you lose next, because you will.
Get it yet?

Trump is a secret liberal. He's passed prison reform, he's pardoned black crooks, he's allowing more illegals into the country then Obama did. Has called for gun control and more immigration then ever before.

After I seize power.
In a Daffy Duck costume.
youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4
my campaign theme music
youtube.com/watch?v=DofQMszmOOM

Bump stocks have been used in one crime ever, and the bump-fire effect can still be done without one. Nobody is any safer. I like laws that work

Bump stocks today, red flag laws tomorrow. He is a gun grabber.

only brain dead liberals see this as a victory. bump stocks increase rate of fire but not accuracy. anyone can still buy a fully automatic weapon on the street for cheap.

No he didn't and I'm still voting for him leftypol, try again

Can someone explain how banning a gun attachment is the same as banning a gun. What am I missing? Can't you just make a gun with this same function built into the gun?

The way America works is
1) put guns in the hands of Americans
2) let them kill whoever they want
We aren't supposed to have a government organized military.
The government is supposed to keep civilian raiders from killing each other.
It's supposed to keep the rest of the world living in fear of American civilians.
The non-Americans shouldn't be able to shit for hours after meeting an American.
Americans should make non-Americans feel terror.
Americans should be capable of doing things non-Americans are incapable of.
We need to be training American civilians for raids, not making it harder for Americans to keep the peace outside the USA.

Lol okay Smokey

Attached: Untitled(1).jpg (646x581, 100K)

Glenn Beck for president!

since none of you mentioned her,
which way to you think Ruth voted on this?
its Trump's bill so she has to vote against it,
but its taking guns away from goyim!
how do you vote from hell anyways?

Attached: 1375203334009-ginsburg-007.jpg (1140x641, 53K)

They can't take away your God given rights.
They can only attack you for exercising them.

Attached: glock_21.jpg (533x379, 38K)

Romney is 10x the neocon Trump could ever be and it's hilarious you're actually here shilling for fucking MITT ROMNEY lmao get the fuck out of here you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1550723634542.png (680x357, 189K)

>We need the Tea Party back

literal boomers

you need to move to a traditionalist/working class populist/NatSoc platform

The Constitution means everything and it means nothing. It just depends on who reads it. If you don't like those that are currently ruling you, then you aren't going to like their interpretation of the Constitution.

>Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty

not so easy when you're grinding away at your job day in and day out is it

within 10 years, every single gun regulation will be worthless when the average american will be able to go to WalMart and pick up an advanced 3D printer for $75

Attached: Cube-3D-Home-Printer-1.jpg (630x420, 45K)

Under their new BS law it's a machine gun so no you can't just build it in. With this thinking technically squeezing your finger too fast is a machine gun and will be banned.

I didn't see that in the bill but would be willing to change my mind if you can link me to the relevant text.

Romney is a neocon fuckwit that takes advantage of financial deregulation to line his own pockets while crashing viable companies and putting people out of work.

Of course. This is what happens when you elect a faggot to office in a conservative state

And we can defend ourselves with that right

If Trump didn't get elected we wouldn't have any guns you fucking retards. So it's back to guns and blacks because you fucking got rekt with muh russia

Attached: video saved USA.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's the logic of the bill itself. A machine gun is 1 trigger pull multiple bullets. A bump stock doesn't do that it just helps you pull the trigger more quickly like this glove they also banned
gunsamerica.com/digest/long-autoglove-barely-knew-ya-atf-declares-gloves-machineguns/
If you can't see how it's 1 small step from there to "you're pulling the trigger too fast" then I don't know what to tell you.

>Not being too obvious here
Tea Party gave way to Ryan/Romney over fake stories of calling a nigger a nigger. BTW Fuck off Bill Krystol

No aktchually sweety the NRA has to pretend to stand up for gun rights under a democrat president or else their members would howl it's only under a republican that they can pass these changes so you actually have lost more gun rights then under Obama who ruled bump stocks legal you fudd fuck.

It's an attachment you fucking retard. Quit grasping

Absolutely disgusting

>Is it a slippery slope sort of a thing?
Basically

Also did the new zealand killer use a bump stock? Nooooooo and he was only 8 kills sway from the last Vegas killer. You don't need a bump stock to make a point

So is a foregrip, so is a scope, so are open sites, so is a red dot, so is a laser, so is a flashlight, so is any fucking thing you want to put on your gun why don't you just shoot a pipe rifle like fallout 4 it's just the same.

GRASPING

they are good for suppressive fire in squad tactics, but if SHTF everyone will be drilling third holes anyway so it's kind of moot

And think about it like this. The last Vegas shooting was why the bump stock ban happen. Trump could've done what new zealand did and just ban guns all together but isntead he met the liberals half way with a bump stock. You're a fucking baby and you need to stop crying

>If you can't see how it's 1 small step from there
Okay you're a fucking idiot. Sorry I even asked.

>federal government prevents method to equalize your weapons with theirs
no shit, retard

Yeah someone really ought to blow up the supreme court.

The bump stock ban is stupid. That's all you need to know.
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfVQutaXRk

No it isn't retard. It's a totally rational compromise. I'm going on keep reminding you idiots of new zealands outright gun ban and how Trump's COMPROMISE is a blessing. You people are children throwing a fit because you can't have a part of something despite still being able to keep the whole thing.

This. This. and ONLY THIS!
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!

going to laugh watching you get wasted in a red flag seizure.

>GOD given right
>compromise

Attached: 1439360294275.gif (500x281, 2.4M)

I think this was such a stupid movie. See this would be a good decision if you think it would be some sort of compromise with Democrats but it isn't. They will continue to want to ban more, so even giving them a step is fucking retarded. You can look back at history to see that. When "assault rifles" were banned under Clinton the Dems immediately tried getting handguns banned as well. We have a lot of control over things atm, and we should really be telling the dems to fuck off with everything, since 99% of what they ask is shit.

You retards deserve to have all your beliefs and values betrayed. Maybe now you’ll accept that you aren’t hyper intelligent and you don’t have a super realistic perception of reality and perhaps you should question some of your hateful behavior.

Maybe you can help. Why does banning a specific gun attachment have anything to do with banning guns in general? There are literally zero guns banned by this, that I know of. I asked someone earlier and they couldn't answer.

>Why does banning a specific gun attachment have anything to do with banning guns in general?

Attached: 1354339409116.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

So you can't answer either. I guess you're all just idiots.

Attached: 1548520341841.gif (426x236, 3.81M)

Attached: 1537658860306.gif (350x342, 1.87M)