Why do conservatives love the 50s so much?

Attached: 2351664751_69ac2310ef.jpg (380x482, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nw6AKEXecwA
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=9p3DzUwxI0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do?

Those are real women.

Best time to be alive. Had all the luxuries of modern life without the excess bullshit of today which has destroyed society.

sage all meme flags

nicely explained.

Attached: 80s.jpg (500x338, 45K)

easier times

>Had all the luxuries of modern life

>nicely explained.

Idiotic kids who were born in the 90s.

Our institutions were never stronger. Conservatism is based on institutions.

The country was white and it was before all those dirty 60s hippies.

Because in the 50s the USA was 95 percent white.

It's a mystery.

Attached: Packard-Motor-Car-Company..png (798x601, 585K)

Because the era should have been a promise of good things to come. But in reality it was just the calm before the storm of jewish multiculti hell on earth.

I don’t think conservatives love the 50s as much as liberals loath and demonize that decade.

"Modernism" started in the early 20th century but I'm just nitpicking. Obviously things we'd consider modern weren't around in the 50s.

fuck the 1950's, i'm more of an 1850's kinda guy

They like that there was nuclear families and a sense of a unified society due to the cold war making Americans question what makes the country good.
It was the last real beacon of the west's values before it got jewified.

Hmm

Attached: 1550758998936.jpg (1024x414, 100K)

cuz half the world was in ruins, so USA became a super power and had an economic boom which allowed them to live life on easy mode

>Obviously things we'd consider modern weren't around in the 50s.

I bet we can agree that if black americans behaved like 50s blacks (at least the southern ones), and we still had things like Operation Wetback that were actually supported by legal hispanic americans, and legal immigrants were from Europe for the most part, and women mostly wanted to raise a family, NOBODY WOULD CHERISH THE 50s.

Imagine TV or telephones or medicine or computers or cars from the 50s compared to what we have today. It's Flintstones vs Jetsons.

Grandpa was born in 1930, he told me that back then people were way nicer and happier. He also really missed not seeing any fat people back then.

A much higher percent of society was white back in the 50s, and the population was less degenerate than they are today. That's a good enough reason to like the 50s.

The economy, Muh WW2 victory optimism, no whore birth control pill, no second wave feminism, Niggers were kept inline, Interstate construction begins, Commercial Air Travel, no faggots, Marital Rape was legal, the dowry was still heavily practiced in the states, American Oil industry, Tool industry, American cars, Sears Catalog(Amazon of the old times), ordering fully auto weapons through the mail, very cheap land. I mean so much more.

the 50s is when rampant consumerism and materialism started

So jewification

For the Middle Class. Consumerism for the poor started after MADE IN CHINA.

The cultural order hadn't collapsed by the (((counter-culture))) movement.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 104K)

Same reason we like the '80s, the aesthetics. It also wasn't nearly as racist and misogynistic as it's been retconed to be, the decade started with the desegregation of the military ffs.

Cause they glorify it as being the time where culture was more pure and there was less degeneracy which was kept at the margin, but it wasn't that great, it was great economically but it was culturally impoverished, it was limited and oppression over what was different was common, art was limited and so was free expression, they seem to think we would have our technology and all the good stuff that have improved our lives so much today and still live like in the 50s is laughable and wishful thinking.

Attached: 1550625039425.jpg (888x894, 68K)

> best time to be alive

How gave Cletus in the trailer park a computer?

Who*

>non-degenerate culture
>mostly well-behaved niggers
>majority white
>trad housewives
>good music
The fifties were one of the best times to be American

Attached: george-marks-man-smoking-pipe-wearing-fedora.jpg (366x488, 25K)

>good music

like what? And for each Chuck Berry or Elvis song you list, tell me how many times you listen to it in a year.

It's all so tiresome.

> Muh Steve Jobs invented the personal computer. And he was counter culture. He was different. Fuck yo niggerless 1950's.

What are you talking about? The transistor semiconductor was invented by nerds who dressed and lived like the 1950s. The PC was inevitable whether by Apple or someone else. Wozniak said that.

Both of them were edgy musicians for the time. Both of them were considered black. At the beginning of Elvis' career, lots of people were saying he was black. I think two better names to list would be Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby.

>>mostly well-behaved niggers

Out of line niggers got the rope, even in the North.

> he thinks computers and smart phones are the only technological achievements that matter

Attached: 1950s_Wives_12.jpg (750x769, 103K)

rate my OC

Attached: 50s casual men.png (3551x2823, 3.49M)

And for women

Attached: 50s casual women.png (3551x2823, 3.54M)

The real answer? Jewish marketing and Hollywood.

Attached: 1553653784365.jpg (634x358, 63K)

The thing is degeneracy did still exist in 50s culture, there just wasn't that many different varieties of drugs available, tho I've heard that doctors used to prescribe meth to people when they felt depressed.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. If we only had a modern day Bing Crosby. Not to mention Perry Como and Doris Day.

Because they'll love 2019 in 80 years.

The single-headed household where the man paid his mortgage, his car note, had proper life insurance, had multiple firearms, kept his daughters in-line, thought his sons to be men, paid for his son's private college, came home from work to a clean house and a cooked meal, relaxed with his degenerate free tv.

THE JEWS TOOK THIS ALL AWAY, then THEY LET THEIR FERAL NIGGERS RUN WILD.

IT'S NEVER COMING BACK.

8/10
add in some old ass car keys and some old fashioned leather wallet

Everything was in reach for your average American. You could work one job and have a family, a house and a car with one TV. Niggers knew their place and dressed nice and respected whites. You could basically live anywhere because jobs were everywhere.

Why would anyone miss today you fucking idiot?

>Why do conservatives love the 50s so much?

because the jews hate whites having fun or doing anything not under their control

youtube.com/watch?v=nw6AKEXecwA

>Why would anyone miss today you fucking idiot?

Are you serious? There was a hit song once, called "These are the good old days".

I suppose nobody missed the Great Depression, but people pretty much cherish the years they were young adults, no matter what went on. Maybe from about 13 to 30 years old, depending on your personal fortune and happiness.

Her I have no clue why anybody would like the 1950's.

Cars were literally rolling sculptures and not plastic fucking cubes.

Attached: 1958-plymouth-belvedere-fury-savoy-christine-replica-restomod-2.jpg (640x480, 40K)

The 'long march' started in the 50s. Commies played us like a fiddle. '60s were a result, not a revolution.

Read "days of rage." Pretty thorough analysis of how 2nd wave feminism killed communist insurgencies in the US. They became ineffective when commie fools started thinking women are equal on all levels to men. Ironic.

Yeah cause a culture of animosity was so great, its only your rosy nostalgia goggles telling you that, niggers have always done nigger behavior it just wasn't as open back then cause they lived separate from white.

>conservatives love the 50s
isn't that just a leftist talking point?

Attached: 45654646.png (708x441, 123K)

the 50s-60s where when the benefits of moderenity begun to show but the negatives of it ( immigrants, broken families ,obesity , etc) had not fully developed

All old people tells that's before the wester jewishfication was way better
Even here all old people that I speak say the same
"people used to respect"
"the only ones who lived in misery were the ones who didn't like to work"
It's insane how every old person I've met says the same thing

They don't, it's just boomers missing their childhood.

>best time to be alive
>no vidya
get out

Attached: 1553312454764.jpg (960x472, 111K)

Most are older guys who were born around that time, so it's basically comfort from nostalgia obsession, they identify with that era, you see the same thing with people about the 80's

Because that's when the economy started to grow. We had new inventions left and right. This scenario can never be repeated of course, but for politics it's a way to make people think we can have the same again. Calling to nostalgia. Also known as bullshit.

>no vidya
>no internetz
>everyone is on drugs all the time
>dying of easily preventable today desieases
get out

Post war bonanza, no AIDS, social media, plenty of work, women in the kitchen, money had value.

1950s /fa/

fewer spics

It was the last time in the west men were men, and women were women. It was the last decade of respectability. From the 60s and later the west slowly decayed.

People love to romanticize the past.

ya i would ask my grandfather “what was the greatest decade” because his answer was always so hilariously specific, he says “1946 to 1955”, said after that niggers and jews fucked everything up

Because we can be 100% sure that girl in the pic doesn'thave a dick.

Peak jewish subversion, they just don't know it. Best of the best subverting all the boomers, now you get 4th string kikes that hired their nephew

Wtf I love a kike's dreamland now!

It's not conservatives. It's lying sack-o-shit jewish putinbots hiding behind memeflags and VPNs because they are ashamed of what they are.

what's a conservatit

Attached: 3463.jpg (1233x1599, 468K)

Its like a politically correct way of saying "it was a time when blacks and other foreigners knew their place and the future looked bright"

that's one mad jew

I listen to Julie London, Christmas songs, and some others

Hot. Needs loose change in pocket

Comfy

It wasn’t perfect but it wasn’t as soulless as it is now I think.. at least you could have a traditional family for the most part

based and slavepilled

Attached: 1540414421899.png (2600x3316, 1.6M)

I always thought Marilyn Monroe was both hideous and insane. Never liked her. I'd much rather have a variation of Roberta Murgo with DD tits.

Because America owned the world and an entire generation had something to be proud about. families could thrive with only the male of the household working and there was alot of good community values.

MUMMY

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|17|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

imagine posting 6 replies of bait behind a memeflag and getting zero (you)s lol

Attached: 1553552759621m.jpg (1024x612, 46K)

It had enough conservatism to make life pleasant, and enough degeneracy to let you have fun. The economy was really good. Nearly the entire country loved President Eisenhower. The reality of the cold-war hadn't set in, so we felt on top of the world. (this is extremely similar to the 90's where we were declaring the "end of history", but ended up in a middle-eastern forever war and a tripolar cold-war. funny how we feel nostalgic towards the 90's too) It was also the last decade before blacks went insane, and literal communists were running societal institutions. (technically we had communist subversion in the 19th century, but that's another story)

Why wouldn't someone like the 50's? It sounds like heaven relative to our modern world where the average person has the exact same perspective as a communist, and there are people chopping off their unit, slapping on a dress, and calling themselves a woman to cheers. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't think people realize how depraved the modern world is. I wonder if people in Sodom and Gomorrah, or the Weimar Republic, had the same aloof attitude towards degeneracy we do.

Maybe once she loses 40 lbs, she looks like a fucking walrus.

Because the 50s was objectively better in every possible way.

Attached: iconic-vanity-fair-1953-c2a9-mark-shaw6.jpg (500x574, 22K)

Cuckservatives love the 50s so much because that's when the military-industrial complex was born.
Conservanigs don't think back to time periods when Americans weren't utterly slaves to banks, kikes, and their nagging, bleeding wives.
Wish Jackson could have been president for life.

Why is the Netherlands such a cucked country? You fags are worse than Leafs and Swedes.

>> non-degenerate culture
Any culture that tolerates and promotes the Talmudist, is degenerate. History is a testament to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=9p3DzUwxI0o

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (852x480, 32K)

yeah, like, who would want a peaceful, prosperous and orderly society. right?

Even in USSR it post-war 50s was the best time in all 20th century:
1. Not yet dead culture
2.Huge breakthrough in military and social technologies
3.Its great influence of European culture on all continents

Attached: 229628.jpg (900x1284, 410K)

Perfect time of technological and medical advancements , economic booms , and its when men were still men without beards.

Attached: 1521238563333.jpg (500x400, 73K)

because shit was so easy even a literal retard could live a better life than most people do now.

In the 50s, we were the only superpower left in the world. We were the best, but by default this time. Plus the boomies didn't have to deal with the icky icky draft until the 60s, so the fifties are considered the peak boomer comfort zone.

also no niggers LOL

> Perfect time of technological and medical advancements

Yeah if you call prescribing meth and heroin to people for minor pains and depression a medical advancement.

> also no niggers LOL

Mutt who's never read a single history book on his country, well doesn't surprise me tho that's the state of american education today.

Of course the nitpicker has a Kekistani flag... Opinion disregarded.

Attached: 1539292124746.jpg (700x460, 77K)

If you prefer Audrey Hepburn you are absolutely patrician.