Is it okay to eat sushi with s-o-y sauce or will I become an onionboy?

Is it okay to eat sushi with s-o-y sauce or will I become an onionboy?

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2003-dec-22-he-capsules22.2-story.html
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Pesticides.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coria_del_Río
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so[y is in almost every packaged food you eat dumbass

You're already in the onions if you're paying $70 to eat uncooked fish on balls of the cheapest grain on earth.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x632, 23K)

Onions sauce is fine. It's got no phytoestrogen

where did the onion low T meme come from....?
because onion juice actually might raise T and treat infertility in men
look it up, its a real thing lol
its hard to tolerate the smell and smell of your sweat

I think the sauce is okay because fermentation or something like that, look it up tho.

Onions

onions isn't really a big problem there are hundreds of xenoestrogens in consumer products
the natural ones probably aren't as bad as the unintentional or intentional endorcrine disruptors
i think something can be a ED without being a xenoestrogen and like I said phytoestrogens aren't the entire problem if even most of the problem

Depends on the sushi you’re having. If it’s overpriced really high end sushi, a lot of the time they won’t even offer onions sauce.

Chinese onions sauce is not like western onions, it has added testosterone mimickers

The soi is fine what you should really be worried about is the parasites.

This. The fermentation process specific to Shoyu removes virtually all the phyto-estrogens. There are still trace amounts but it shouldn't hurt you. Sashimi is pretty good without the sauce or with lemon as well in my opinion.
Hello newfag

You won't get parasites from fresh clean fish and parasites can be good for you, they eat sick and dead tissue.

>where did the soja low T meme come from....?
from right here, by trolls wanting to see just how stupid the alt right is. They surpassed their ambitions.

protip: soja is not dangerous, and won't lower your testosterone.

is onions really that bad? isn't a strong IPA worse with all the hops?
there are lots of phytoestrogens but they're herbs that are not often used in cooking because they can cause miscarriage, lactation, etc

The onion juice thing works dude, what is amazing how much the US media came out against onion juice, and the only one trying to popularize onion juice is Iran
what is funny is they blamed it on Jow Forums but afaik its an Iranian thing and was published in Iranian journals and it worked for both T levels and sperm quality

I eat sushi wish no so y sauce, only wasabi.

yes but xenoestrogens are real... bromide and flourides are real. maybe in europe you have better standards but here in the USA there are over 200 known endocrine dirsuptors in various household products usually things with a scent and soap
IMO it is the unnatural stuff, also birth control gets into water treatment plants and doesn't go away it gets dumped somewhere...
its xeno-estrogens that are a bigger deal than phyto-estrogens because if you're a man and have a liver you have the enzyme AROMATASE which converts it into testosterone

by real I mean a real problem
phytoestrogens in super high doses can cause females problems during pregnancy usually if it works on progesterone

Samurai eat onions sauce.
The Jew fears the samurai.

That's all you need to know.

Onion juice has shown some promise
ginger also has lots of health properties

so󠠭y

>isn't a strong IPA worse with all the hops?
Yeah its all bad. Not sure which is worse and it depends on the soi product. Onions milk and tofu are both really bad. Shoyu is fine.
>The onion juice thing works dude
s o y gets replaced by onions on Jow Forums. You know this right?

If you have to ask then you have already lost.

soya sauce isn't as bad as unfermented onions products.

i paid 35 for a pot of green tea, 3 regular rolls, 2 specialty rolls, and 2 pieces of nigari yesterday...with tip

Asian men are sissies cause they eat so much
so y. I eat sushi with Wasabi ONLY.

Sure, it's good. Mix it up with a little Wasabi. Not too much. Just enough.

That's sashimi you uncultured retard

its required as is wasabi

Yeah, and if you could get a gf, that bill would have been $70...

Attached: AmusedAsianGirl253.jpg (640x960, 41K)

So don't eat packaged foods. You shouldn't be eating them anyways.

soisauce isn't a worry. the mercury from the fish is what's worth worrying about.

why the fuck is soi filtered to onions? is it supposed to be funny? if so, the joke is long played out by now. fucking gayass chinkmoot.

aromatase works the other way round, it converts testosterone to oestrogen. And no, the amount of trace-xenoestrogen found in the water, or in any processed food, is not enough to make a difference. You might be able to measure it, but that doesn't mean shit regarding actually raising or lowering and/or disrupting your endogenous hormonal production. And onions (as in: I actually wrote "onion", not the English for "soja" which is filtered into onions) won't raise your test either to a point that makes any difference.

if you want to see a true difference, your gonna have to supply the hormone (oestrogen or test or any derivative) exogenous.

that was with my girlfriend dummy.. no man can eat that much

Japs dont dunk their sushi in the gay sauce, its a western thing

>When the faggots here don't know s-o-y is censored and it auto transforms into onions.

>Nigiri vs. Sashimi. Nigiri is a specific type of sushi consisting of a slice of raw fish over pressed vinegared rice. Sashimi refers to just slices of very fresh fish or meat served raw, often over a bed of shredded daikon radish.

Did you know that you should only drip the sauce on the rice, it's barbaric to ruin the fish with it?

lol I could, and I have.

.. you agan!

RARE

>look it up tho.
It's literally his question though.

Do you eat the radish?

>parasites can be good for you, they eat sick and dead tissue.

Attached: 1553726569628.jpg (426x341, 31K)

Package of gas station sushi says
it's guaranteed fresh
[x] doubt

du lugter af brunost din fjeldabe

>eating sushi in the first place

sushi is the food of the gods. and yes, use *s*o*y sauce, if it's kikkomans

Reminder so y becomes onions because they want you to think that onions are bad and lower testosterone when they actually increase it. So y on the other hand decreases testosterone and increases estrogen.

t. is a sissy boi with big mantitties

it tastes good, faggot.

you forgot your (((...)))

Good sushi doesn't need shoyu, but shoyu is safe, as is stinky tofu and tofu in moderation as part of a balanced diet with meats. It's the unfermented stuff you need to watch out for.

wow I did not know that... the mystery gets way thicker
that which get censors gets power from all the fear of normies and the desires of radicals
why would they censor the s o y meme on here? I dont see the point seems like an exercise in futility they're only giving it more power
so they want us to think it is bad for us
Look up the onion juice thing there is way more science for onions boosting testosterone than lowering it

>Danes talking about taste good when they'll eat anything
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBtV_S8c1c

we would eat anything, yes.. except your surströmming. That shit is lethal.

Aren't 3,5 pieces of sushi not like 200g of food?

What the fuck kind of sushi are you eating? I've ate sushi on the west coast made by actual japs from fresh fish and it wasn't as expensive as you claim.

>meme food and loaded with sugar
>never had traditional Japanese food

a while ago so y was being spammed constantly. It became gay enough to where a word filter was put in place.

>loaded with sugar
you're doing it wrong

Actually, I think the main problem is the pesticides and birth control chemicals in the water supply that's the problem.
livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2003-dec-22-he-capsules22.2-story.html
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Pesticides.aspx

>eating raw fish
cringe and chinkpilled

How does the rice stick? Koreans will say that Japanese put sugar in their sushi and vice versa. The fact is that teryaki is loaded with sugar and Japs cook almost everything with mirin, also sugar. Plus most things are fried so I guess the best food is unironically ramen.
t. lived with Japanese for 5 years

>unable to digest any meat that isn't processed ground beef
cringe and burgerpilled

I cook fried rice with it all the time and I enjoy it sometimes with nigiri, and I look more muscular by the week, it's called working out. I would watch out for soilent though

Attached: F-T.png (996x731, 360K)

>t. lived with Japanese for 5 years
so you actually lived the white supremacist dream of having a nip girlfriend?

No, it’s on rice, so it’s sushi, sashimi is just fish. Retard.

Well there is a town in Andalucia filled with hapas

>like every other carnivore on the planet
you may be outside the norm bud

I lived in Australia, no gf because I don't lick carpet

>How does the rice stick?
vinegar

I'd lie if I said I wasn't a wee bit jelly.

onions

well, you got only yourself to blame on that one. And what the hell kinda man doesn't wanna munch a nice rug? Is that a zoomer thing? Fear of vagina?

yup, I am thinking of visiting the town, I go to Spain all the goddamn time

I'm not a man.

Phytoestrogens =/= estrogen

Eating onions is fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coria_del_Río
excuse me I forgot the link, I'm a little buzzed right now

>liking women with pubic hair
I think it is sexy when it is trimmed

Damn sushi in America is bland and expensive I pay around 15 dollar for sushi festival with hot stuff and the raw ones with different kinds of jams and sauces

trimmed is fine, clean shaven works too and I won't pass on full furburger either. As long as she's clean and neat, I eat. Thanks for link.

send bobs and vagene

>teryaki is loaded with sugar
Yeah like most marinades for meat that's supposed to be grilled, Einstein.

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: mvc2-jill.jpg (1077x1077, 170K)

make it yourself dumbass

>Phytoestrogens =/= estrogen

>plants cant manipulate hormones
>what is tribulus terrestris

Attached: 1539438444633.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Not in med cuisine, I know my way around a kitchen.

well, then... ehhh.

idunno

>what is tribulus terrestris
snakeoil, the only effect is has is making your wallet lighter.