Lonely japanese

In japanese history class at uni rn
watching a documentary about women who pay to have an experience thats like a wedding but theres no groom,

these women are literally paying up to 5k to wear a wedding dress and pick flower bouquets.

JAPANESE PEOPLE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT MEETING PEOPLE???

YOU CLEARLY WANT HUMAN INTERACTION SO WTF IS THE ISSUE?

Attached: japanese-bride.jpg (640x427, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzvGgsT5-QE
youtu.be/kSuzQA4CZb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's so sad.

so you saying there is a chance for me to get a qt 3.14 japanese gf?

Attached: 1552800198478.jpg (900x1600, 138K)

No he saying there's a chance I can get that girl before you

ive never been in a relationship and dont have a social life and yet i dont complain about it
they should just grow up and realize thats real life

prolly not if youre white.

most japanese people genuinely consider white men and women hideous.

anyone whos not japanese really.

fucking bullshit.
every race of woman loves tall white men with blue or green eyes.

Attached: DOQSPtHV4AAiavJ.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

Chang is that you? How have you been?

Are you retarded leaf? Wait I just answered my own questions, Japan, China and Korea all LOVE white dudes. Knew a guy who was like a 5/10 tall goofy looking ginger guy. He want over to Japan for uni and was voted like the hottest dude in the school and basically had pussy falling over him.

Nope love white dudes because they are exotic and even the most beta of men are more alpha then most of their men.

Ok boys whatever helps you sleep. im sure even tho you might be a 2 where you live, youd be a solid 10.5 everywhere else lmaooo

I'm white, tall and have a big dick, should be enough to get a tiny qt 3.14 jap gf.

Attached: 1552835196645.jpg (1118x840, 107K)

Let people do what they want to have fun.

Japs best!

Attached: 21032595_1828443767447610_1664619523034523720_n.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>there are lonely Nippon girls out there right now who will never get married or have kids
FUCK MODERNITY

Attached: 1420909595375.jpg (240x200, 19K)

>Entire country and culture basically mimic white western ones.

Attached: Average Japan uni 1 .jpg (2085x1800, 1.26M)

bullshit,
Of course there is a lot of American influence on Japanese culture, but Japanese culture itself is huge and has many thousands of years.

Attached: 08b.jpg (500x311, 105K)

Yeah but the last few hundred have been a period of Westernization where they mimic'd many of the successful elements of the West.

>roasties being roasties
Nips have the same problem with degeneracy. That's just their version of cool wine aunt.

Attached: tradnip.webm (600x338, 2.85M)

That's right goy, throw your genes away.

Attached: shlomo.jpg (860x280, 26K)

Hush burger genes. Your kind has no dna worth spreading lol

Japanese culture is very different from our own. Their mental cases have fake weddings and our mental cases kill each other.

While there may be some beautiful Japanese women, you shouldn't mix for the sake of your children. Don't act like a nigger

Its not mental cases. Its litteraly doctors and engineers. Japans culture is just so work oriented and anti idividualist that crippling loneliness just becomes the norm

>japanese history class
lmao

Why do americans think that they come from a healthy country or have good clean genetics?

I bet there isn't a single Canadian history class at that uni worth taking.

Because we do.

Attached: usa.jpg (960x639, 84K)

Hush, i needed two more credits to complete my minor, most of my courses have dealt with late antiquity and early europe

Fat, short, small dick. American classic

I don't know much about Japan. Do they have dating services over there or is that seen as taboo? If not, then normalizing speed dating services within Japan could be very profitable.

I don't care, I want a qt feminine asian woman.

hapa girls are hot as fuck.
and only the hapa kids with jew genes are the ones that are fucked.
otherwise white and asian mixes good.

Attached: 1552836433930.jpg (1065x1331, 132K)

so you're a history major?

You forgot that we're also adorable.

Holy shit. If it isn't a bait. I might actually move to Japan after my studies. qt3.14 here i CUM

>white and asian mixes good.

Attached: muhfellowwhiteman.jpg (252x291, 17K)

hapa women are the only positive thing about race mixing, its the only good mix, but still race mixing is degenerate

I've been married before and your not missing much.

It's really complicated. If you're a first born kid you basically have a 90% chance of dying alone because you're expected to take care of and finacially support your parents, and potential partners dont want that burden

Attached: 3E0603C500000578-4288554-image-m-137_1488867388240.jpg (306x407, 36K)

>YOU CLEARLY WANT HUMAN INTERACTION SO WTF IS THE ISSUE?

Hypergamy. There are literally no men good enough for them.

Mixed kids are a dice roll and I say that as a mixed kid ME/NE

No, my major is property law, but i took a lot of history classes as electives cause i enjoyed them, and then last semester i realized if i took two more i would get a minor in history and said fuck it, ez resume padding

it's bad?

Attached: 1411045576291.jpg (1094x1642, 337K)

It's definitely a bait.

Japan is just a little odd because they have a very unique culture that is all their own. I'm always seeing garbage like this on television that leads to the conclusion that Japan needs a bunch of Muslim shitskins to breed their women and sustain population numbers. As if Japan is just going to fucking drop off the planet if they don't start having more babies.

jews and asians dont mix good schlomo.
grow a foreskin you fucking savage

don't care what some tiny minority thinks is degenerate.
asian qts are worth it.

are you a half nigger or what? I dont understand your post.

Attached: 1552807015853.jpg (800x1200, 75K)

Same thing as the west. Hypergamy.

>YOU CLEARLY WANT HUMAN INTERACTION SO WTF IS THE ISSUE?
I used to think that I wanted interaction. But almost every interaction with other people is a bad experience. So I don't want it anymore.

You've fallen along way Germany.

Attached: meinfuhrer.jpg (704x914, 109K)

Honestly I think the only reason I find Asians attractive is because most pictures of Asian women (except 90% of the ones in this site) they are at least modestly dressed. All the pictures of western women have them wearing basically nothing and it's just trashy.

based and redpilled
women are a waste of energy

Seems like u might be the cause

The problem is there's no time anymore with both genders working such long hours, so there's no incentive.

>nazi furry pillow fucker
Egads!

What's up with canadians, throwing out low tier bait but still getting retards to reply to them?
Fucking Jow Forums get your shit together.

American white qt

Attached: white-trash-walmart-white-trash-people-at-white-trash-grandma.jpg (550x728, 51K)

Outta my way faggots I SAW HER FIRST

>those 2 teachers at the bottom left

Attached: 1488741925.gif (300x300, 471K)

-0.21% (2017 est.) from indexmundi .

It's not that bad and i dont mind having a weirdo as a wife.

AM/WF = Supreme being
WM/AF = Spurg

Attached: mix-results4.jpg (940x628, 497K)

Adolf would approve of Nippon/German marriage.

Attached: 1552834591369.jpg (900x1200, 129K)

More than half of all marriages in the United States end in divorce within the first 5-years. Instead of having a fake wedding, American women are having a real wedding and ruining the lives of American men with divorce. I would prefer it if more women had their fake weddings like they do in Japan and got all that nonsense out of their head.

Women worldwide would rather pay for a fake wedding than marry a non-chad.

Jews and Asians don't mix well you moron.

Attached: 1552865200409.jpg (740x1067, 129K)

>MUH BASED NIPPON

Their own faults, though. They refuse to get with a guy that doesn't work himself to death and make money out the ass.

Nipped and redpilled

Attached: japwifebreeder2000.jpg (462x694, 40K)

Fucking KEK. The absolute state of Germany.

Attached: supremegentlemen.jpg (628x314, 26K)

Look up Calhoun's mouse utopia and you will find the answer.

Attached: 1549497861323.png (576x467, 350K)

That's nurture, not nature. Only way a white woman is living through a marriage with an unsatisfying ching chong microdong is if slanty is rich as fuck. Meanwhile, loser weebs on poverty wages snag wifus with their big 'murican penis.

>Fat, short, small dick
You talking about yourself there?
Based retarded r/hapa poster.

/t

Attached: WMAF.jpg (1875x1257, 206K)

You can do your part anons, go to Japan and marry/breed a cute waifu.

Attached: CDEE24D7-DD31-4290-8A9E-B57B7FF508C0-1873-00000245BB4F4626.jpg (854x1068, 98K)

youre a fucking retard leaf

lol filthy frank

they're buttugly for the most part. I'm judging from street interviews on youtube. I would say like every 5th or less, is what I would consider above average in Poland. So that would put them 1 standard deviation uglier, than Polish girls. The hot ones probably don't complain about lack of male attention anyway.

this is completely wrong as well.

They want a 2D Chad who looks like pic related, not a smelly meatbag
Same as Jap men with 2D waifus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

that cope. Why are you in Canada, Kenichi?
youtube.com/watch?v=fzvGgsT5-QE

>JAPANESE PEOPLE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT MEETING PEOPLE???

You have to be human first

Shut up Engrish teachel.

Attached: japaneseflag.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Do you tell yourself that because its reassuring to you?

Attached: IMG_-g9bi1r.jpg (600x338, 82K)

Here is the answer to your question leaf. The U.S.A. won the second world war. After the war we cucked the losers (Japan and Germany) so that they would never be a problem for the U.S.A.

Oh no my friend. Closest thing i got to asian in me is a bit of italian

t.chang

Attached: 1552750690597.webm (980x550, 2.94M)

It's the Asian century my dude. The American empire is in a slow collapse just like the British and the Roman. The telltale signs are already apparent. I'm just giving my kids a head start.

Don't really give a fuck. I'm a catholic plastic mc married to another of the same. Just saying every white woman I've met irl married to an Asian was some kind of anesthesiologist or high powered lawyer or senior engineer or some shit with a pool and tennis court and shit at their homes. Every time I've seen the relationship go the other way, they're broke-ass people renting a walk-up.

>talking shit about based melonpan
Dude's a rich as fuck banker in Switzerland with a qt gf who shitposts IRL on his freetime. I wish I was him.

Imagine a polish person thinking they're not 90% mongolian

For some reason asians all look up to Korea now as the dominant cultural soft power. I think it's because the food is easier to cook. Japan needs to invent more hot food because Ramen and Pork Katsu is not enough for impressionable asian girls.

its because of kpop

because they aren't fucking retard

The mongols never raped and settled in Poland. If they did anything it was kidnap women and bring them back to their territory

not japanese, but is my chinese gf breedable wife material?

Attached: edit.gif (780x740, 226K)

Most Americans are litterally too stupid and brainwashed to imagine a reality where they're not dominant. I talk to them and they genuinely believe America will be the first empire in history to never be surpassed.

If thats actually ur wife..... God daaaaaaamn
Thats a FERTILE woman

unironically this, it's brainwashed a generation of japan's youth.

>uhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrr lets be niggers invade foreign land and create mutts

Attached: hidden chinese.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

The men are popular in some circles more than the women. Halfies and the darker whites are also quiet popular although other ones like the pale blonde thing. Saying that both Europe and Japan has falling birth rates so need to breed more with their own people

This.
youtu.be/kSuzQA4CZb4

Beautiful hapa babies

Attached: 8E9407B0-B3EE-454B-AE50-87EB06C11897-1239-0000019A69BF9C67.jpg (1135x1600, 212K)