He's getting desperate for views

He's getting desperate for views....

Attached: sdfsdfsf.png (1188x725, 823K)

One could argue that he nailed his coding with choosing the alt lite over the alt right...but where is the alt right at?

No. He's trying to associae the alt right with video games because he's a pedophile kike shill with no soul.

Minecraft is the reason Gen Z is becoming so redpilled. Here's some fun things to think about:

Steve: A white male ubermensch who conquers nature and carves it into his own dominion. He builds beautiful structures and ingenious redstone technology.

Zombies: Represent the bugman. Slow, stupid, and outnumber Steve by 100 to 1. They have no ulterior motives beyond consumption.

Creepers: Represent muslims. Not only do they blow themselves up but they are also green which is a color strongly associated with Islam.

Enderman: A tall black man who steals shit and can't swim

Villagers: Big nosed merchants who live in the desert and have their hands constnatly rubbed together

Notch saw that Sweden was getting cucked and made Minecraft in collaboration with T-Series in an effort to redpill the Aryan youth.

I've never played Minecraft.

No one unironically refers to themselves as alt-right you retarded fags
You have to go back

IT DOESNT MATTER. HES CONTROLLED OPPOSITION BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILE NO SOUL ZIONIST FAGGOT.

This too

It's pretty fun. It's one of the few games out that don't rely on flashy colors or symbols in your face and it teaches delayed gratification through dedication and creativity. As much as I hate how it was taken over by kids before they moved onto fortnite, it was a good game for them.

show evidence.

Attached: 1553793718896.jpg (1079x1884, 654K)

cant even tell if this is real or not at this point

VERY based, and dare I say, redpilled.

>He's getting desperate for views....
Meh it's cute. He's playing with his kiddo

He's exploiting his own daughter for Jewtube shekels

He even said in the video if you'd donate that the money will go towards her college fund lmao

Pathetic

I played Minecraft: Pocket Edition between 2013 and 2014. And then i Started Played Minecraft: Java Edition in 2015.

What is a Bugman?

>A white male ubermensch who conquers nature and carves it into his own dominion.
you dont belong here, shitskin

>Enderman: A tall black man who steals shit and can't swim
Fucking lost.

>Enderman: A tall black man who steals shit and can't swim

Attached: prUNUx7.png (296x316, 145K)

This is fucking gold. Did you post this from space?

Found the Poo who shits in the loo.

>this post

Attached: 1553531325608.jpg (337x408, 83K)

Lurk for 2 years before you post
A bugman is an insect-human
No brain capacity, just consume, consume, consume.

Give Me more details about the Bugman

Human/beetle hybrid the Chinese just announced that they created. They're claiming it's strongest human exoskeleton yet.

Dravidian ubermensch here

good pasta

It'd be cute if it wasn't recorded.

He's trying to get people to have kids.