War crimes case expands to SEAL Team 6

>Special Warfare Operator Chief Edward “Eddie” Gallagher, a highly decorated Navy SEAL, is fighting murder charges tied to the death of an Islamic State fighter in Iraq
>Search warrant documents and email messages from Naval Criminal Investigative Service agents leaked to Navy Times reveal the seizure of cell phones and electronic communications beginning in early February, allegedly to prove that Gallagher urged fellow SEALs at the Naval Special Warfare Development Group — or DEVGRU — to obstruct justice or retaliate against junior sailors who ratted him out for war crimes.
Gallagher has pleaded not guilty to war crimes charges stemming from a deployment to Iraq nearly two years ago.
>Gallagher has pleaded not guilty to war crimes charges stemming from a deployment to Iraq nearly two years ago.
>Prosecutors contend that he murdered the teenage ISIS detainee on May 3, 2017, near the Iraqi city of Mosul before posing with the corpse during a macabre re-enlistment ceremony.

If you kill your enemies, you lose.

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/27/war-crimes-case-expands-to-seal-team-6/

Attached: MW56MTM4JNHFLKURY4HPO3BLVA.jpg (1200x786, 219K)

You fight for Israel, you die for Israel, one way or another.

>murder charges tied to the death of an Islamic State fighter in Iraq
Huh?

seals are glory faggots
no more kike wars

Nice digits.

Lock them all up for the continued fraud of the Bin Laden raid. All these years later & not a single shred of proof he was killed then.

>We just tossed his body into the ocean, lol. He ded. Believe us. Don't ask for pics or video though from the helmet cams.

>serve your country
>watch good mens lives turn into nameless stars on a wall
>kill your enemy like a good soldier
"Uhhhhh, U can't do thaaat. That's a waaar crimeee. I've never been out from behind the wire but I'm here to pass judgment on youuuuu

Sucks, but white men shouldn't be joining the military at all anymore

Jack Carter, say it ain't so.

>They also allege he gunned down unwitting civilians with his sniper rifle, bragged about racking up kills and threatened to intimidate and publicly out SEALs who complained to superiors and investigators about him.

>Kill the enemy
>Wait not like that
orly

I'd be mad too if I was rated out for killing dune coons

Isn't what they're supposed to do.

Pussies.
The whole point of occupation should be complete dominance of the region. Not sinking tons of resources into each piece of shit living there.
In the grand scheme, the few cents worth of gunpowder and lead it took for him to gun the subhumans down, if he even did that, would save us a ton of money.

same to you

You would think these guys would get some slack, the government trained them to do crazy stuff. They earned a war pass.

It's still a war crime and he got busted for it. Everything else is just to profile him and he literally has a brain injury.

We should storm the barracks and free our guy or protest or something.who still has their kekeninny Shields and helmets?

Might might still fit but it'll be real tight

You make it sound like most seals are crybaby tattletales and the one bad one was being a bully

I dont understand the point of going to war if your goal isnt to genocide someone. Youre just asking for a never ending war if you dont fucking genocide your enemies. Youre a fucking retard.

That goes all the way back to the thirsty ass fuck boy spaniards who fucked beaners instead of genociding them. Now look what we have to deal with.

You forget how war works.

White people need to genocide fucking everybosy.

Terrorists aren't protected by the Geneva Convention what the fuck is America high on?

Modern wars are designed to last forever.
You aren't suppose to try and win.

The elite zogbots

I was actually talking to an ex seal the other day from that 90's - early 2000's. He can confirm that a couple a guys would go a bit crazy and wack people "illegally."

no shit why not do some ''illegal'' stuff when your fighting a war based on nothing but bullshit

>sandniggers
>people
yeah, no - extrajudicial killings may have occurred, but people weren't murdered.

Might have been a pow

See you're allowed to kill people in war, you're not allowed to murder people.

Theres a big difference.

Personally I think its sickening that our governments prosecute soldiers for what they've done when at war. But thems the rules.

No prisoners of war when war hasn’t been declared, and your not fighting an enemy nation. Geneva doesn’t apply.

troof

There are still rules of engagement, dipshit. You can't just randomly kill people because you feel like it. It doesn't surprise me at all that this guy forgot that.

SEALs and the rest of the special forces guys are essentially death squads for the Iraqi regime, so killing random people with huge amounts of collateral damage and never facing the consequences is the rule for them.

> muh isis rat

no one cares about that. he killed a little girl and an old man. hope he burns in hell

Yeah didn’t realize he was picking off civies at random, that’s some pretty pshycotic shit.

I can see killing some guy you captured, especially if you’ve lost friends over there. But taking out civilians without discretion is pretty fawked.

>you're not allowed to murder people
muslims aren't people.

Im sure you would love that you fucking kike