How do I join the space Aryans

how do I join the space Aryans

Attached: The_Nazi_Bell-cropped.jpg (319x338, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nigger_(Dog)
youtube.com/watch?v=CwAU1LCngME&t=213s
youtu.be/ibDBo76PIEk
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=V2t0FU1XeDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get paranoid schizophrenia

why do you think Elon is building rockets?

Fpbp

you don't because they don't exist.
"Nazis and Antarctica" was a desperate psyop to get people off the idea that Antarctica actually houses ancient ruins with advanced technology.

I refuse to believe you people are so stupid that you are actually relying on rockets for space travel

then what's actually in Antarctica that everyone is going for?

>then what's actually in Antarctica that everyone is going for?

Wheyfu amazon women with six inch clits they peg you with.

Attached: 11191462_431876380323889_242367133_n.jpg (640x640, 125K)

Go to Hollywood

But my boy, you're already there!

Attached: 1546987172806.png (1695x1697, 3.77M)

Ancient advanced technology that is very far ahead of what we have now, like thousands of years ahead of our current tech.
the conventional history that (((they))) teach everywhere can't explain any of these findings so they are kept top secret.

technology like acoustic levitation devices and anti gravity crafts.

based and goyim pilled

live until 2174

Attached: germany2174.png (1694x1189, 1.1M)

What do you mean by “we”? The public doesn’t, but factions within all the major powers certainly do.

then why are you faggots taking such interest in me claiming to have anti-gravity among other things? if you had it already, why would you care?

They are real but you can't join them.

This. It is where they found the craft they keep at area 51. Roswell was nothing more than the US airforce crashing one of the craft while learning how to fly them. CERN was created to try and re-create the elements the craft are made out of.

These are the biggest redpills you will ever see on this board. You’re welcome.

why not

we don't take niggers or faggots, sorry

It fucking scary as hell and you'd probably be just a nuisance to them.

Apply to NASA.

like what we have now, the current state of technology ranging from computing power, propulsion systems, physics knowledge etc.
all of that is like thousands of years behind compared to what was found in Antarctica.

>but factions within all the major powers certainly do.
the only ones we know of that have access to this tech are the US and their "Office of Naval Intelligence".
maybe the Russians and the Chinese have it too, nobody knows.
what we know is that the tech is too complex to be reverse engineered so there is not much use for it at the moment.

I mean technically they could have been found anywhere but Antarctica makes the most sense for how remote and closed off it is.

>NASA
lmao

oh you're LARPing, I suppose that's to be expected

Hmmm
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nigger_(Dog)

If you weren't abducted as a child then you missed your chance.

Not a larp, they invited me up into their rolls royce one time. Scared the shit out of me when they levitated me off my bed. But don't ask what happened after that because all I remember is a massive distortion of energy happening and I was dropped from a certain height back onto my bed.

c'mon user, we all know NASA is the cover agency

what's the real space organization called? MIB? DOD? something else? I know you have more than just big oversized rockets strapped to airplanes.

Office of Naval Intelligence has access to some of this far advanced tech but I doubt you would get in so easily.
you need connections there to make it into the program.

>research schizophrenia
>it was coined by a jew
every time

>you can't join our country club

so tell me user, what sort of tech exists there? is it anything they created? or is it all found from Antarctica? how do you know the Nazis weren't the ones who left behind that tech in Antarctica and zipped off into space?

this also doesn't answer my question here:

>what sort of tech exists there?
I already told you, flying saucers with very advanced propulsion systems and likely some sort of acoustic levitation device (can be used to lift thousands of tons of rock just with vibration and sound).

>is it anything they created?
They are working for over 50 years on reverse engineering the tech that they found but its unlikely that they had much success with that. many reasons for that, like the Compartmentalization of the research process is a big limitation to make any progress on it or the fact that certain things just cant be produced with our current tech.

>or is it all found from Antarctica?
good questions, there is probably many ruins underwater or in other remote places on earth. the US was able to do big salvage operations already in the 60s so they could have gotten some of that tech from the bottom of the ocean.

>how do you know the Nazis weren't the ones who left behind that tech in Antarctica and zipped off into space?
if they had the tech they would have won the war simple as that.
at best the nazis found what was there but couldn't really do much with it.
then shit got buried, left behind and the US digged it out years later.

I dont actually believe you. Or perhaps you're being kept in the dark. I refuse to believe what we have now is the pinnacle of human discovery. All that money invested, our people can't possibly be this stupid. And if it is indeed the case then that's really sad.

>I refuse to believe what we have now is the pinnacle of human discovery
who said its the pinnacle? our technology will keep advancing like it does for hundreds of years now.

>All that money invested
I already explained that, money isn't everything the main problem is to keep the entire thing secret and in order to do that you need to do something that is known as "Compartmentalization ".
basically nobody involved knows what the entire operation is about so nobody can go out and spill all the beans to the public.
this security however limits research and progress in the field because if you get to a point where you don't get forward you can't ask anyone else about it and get fresh ideas about how it could work.

>our people can't possibly be this stupid
it seems you don't realize how far advanced that technology is, its like dropping a fresh Iphone on that savage nigger island and expecting them to copy the thing in under 50 years.
the niggers wouldn't even figure out what material it is made of 5000 years later.

If you don't know, you can't.

sorry for lack of clarity, I'm not referring to what has been found per se. I'm referring to what we have now. you must already have the majority of this technology. there IS a technological limit, to the point where there is not much else to be discovered once you have anti-gravity, acoustic levitation, can make wormholes, etc. there is a ceiling of sorts. so I find it difficult to believe you don't have any of this technology. actually, I find it impossible to believe.

;_;

c-can you tell me so I k-know?

Go to inner earth opening with dyed blonde hair

The point is even if we have that advanced tech lying around we can‘t do much with it because we cannot replicate it or even use it because we dont understand it to 100%.

Like imagine a smartphone was dropped in 1345, would that one phone with a limited battery power and the only one of its kind change human society at the time?
It likely wouldn‘t and it would take many hundreds of years til someone could figure out how to use it. The same thing happens here right now.

And we are sure as fuck nowhere near the ceiling when it comes to technology.
Not even close.

You're missing my point. Pretend Antarctica doesn't exist for a minute. It's impossible that we already don't have anti-gravity, acoustic levitation, can make wormholes, etc.

FPBP

Attached: aliens cia white supremacy.jpg (1024x720, 128K)

>wormholes
lol, another CIA victim

oh no, the Jews hate me and want me destroyed, what else is new

I don't give a shit

The biggest hurdle in reproducing the alien spacecraft is the thermoelectric generator that has a 100% heat to energy conversion.

>It's impossible that we already don't have anti-gravity, acoustic levitation, can make wormholes, etc.
Why would that be the case?
Humanity right now is barely reaching the 4th industrial revolution.
It will take a really long time to get to that technology.
Thats just the way it is, you can‘t just go from color TV to wormholes in 5 years.

And the material it is made of, the controls that dont even have any wires, sensors etc.. so pretty much everything is the biggest hurdle with that thing.

Unironically ISRO's space shuttles are painted with a small Swastika fof good luck

>Why would that be the case?
....why wouldn't it?
I just find it very hard to believe this is all humanity has to offer. It's sort of pathetic, really.

>the controls that dont even have any wires, sensors etc..
draw a diagram please

you have the world's best engineers and a virtually unlimited budget, you can't actually be this retarded.

>Like imagine a smartphone was dropped in 1345, would that one phone with a limited battery power and the only one of its kind change human society at the time?
Now imagine you always had the knowledge to create and handle this "smart" device, but there are factors blocking you from tapping into that. An invisible energy trapping yours, and there are materials that can protect you from its corrupting path

>It's sort of pathetic, really.
Its not, its actually extremely impressive, just look how much the world changed in just the last 100 years.

>draw a diagram please
pic related

Attached: 214ACB81-B25A-4383-8925-F9FC54417E30.jpg (1000x667, 72K)

You do not ask for the opinions of others. You not spend time considering their perspectives. You act. You do.

Nazi space command give me an aryan female slave. Please deliver her to my basement. Like right now.

Thats not how it works brainlet.

Can you solve the riddle of 1/phi^3? Can you unravel the mystery of the 9's?

>no labels
>heart
oh, you're LARPing

>You do
you can't, you'll be scooped up the Jews and end up as a tool for the ZOG

>Now imagine you always had the knowledge to create and handle this "smart" device
correct

not how it works for YOU
top kek, for the sake of humanity I really hope you're LARPing

wew

i solved the hodge conjecture in like an hour
i already have an indication to the mystery of the 9s

elaborate

>oh, you're LARPing
nope, Bob Lazar is legit.

>not how it works for YOU
if I drop you off on a remote island with nothing, how long til you can send me an email?

Bump

>if I drop you off on a remote island with nothing, how long til you can send me an email?
We're not talking about Antarctica anymore. And I'm not asking you to go from dirt to intergalactic travel. I'm asking you why with the current starting point that you're unable to develop these things I've mentioned? It's pathetic

>the mystery of the 9s
Follow the money, follow the numbers, lay eyes and mind upon creation and destruction. But upset its balance and disappear as a stranger in the night

do some dmt and ask them personally

>I'm asking you why with the current starting point that you're unable to develop these things I've mentioned?
because lots of other things need to be developed first to get there and this takes a lot of time.

Buy your way in with a suitcase full of bearer bonds.

>lots of other things need to be developed
No, they really don't. You just don't have any imagination.

Give me more information
On what the mystery of 9s is or what it refers to
And the math problem the user referenced

Please, you need to give some information, you've provided next to nothing

Science itself must progress to a sufficient point.

You have all the tools you need at your disposal to make this.

Are you even white?

What does that mean, you're artificially suppressing its release?

You can join only gay niggers from deep space. Sorry but you need to be tolerant.

Attached: MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_UY268_CR6,0,182 (182x268, 16K)

No just that it hasn't been discovered.

>No, they really don't.
without micro transistors you can't have computers, without computers you can't have precision tools, without precision tools you can't have anything advanced.
simple as that, you never played a fucking rts game that had some kind of tech tree?

like where do you think the advanced technology from Antarctica comes from? do you think the ayy lmaos or ancient humans pulled them out of their asshole?
no they put in a shitload of time and work into it to get to that point and we will too reach that point someday, but it takes time.

>Are you even white?
are you? you sound like a dumb nigger, or an absolute mutt with lower double digit IQ.

>You have all the tools you need at your disposal to make this.
nope, more than half of that shit does not even exist.

as far as you know!

once again, I'm not talking about Antarctica. for the 3 things I mentioned, you have all the tools at your disposal that you need to make it happen. you are simply too unimaginative to make it work.

>you are simply too unimaginative to make it work.
so where is the anti gravity flying saucer that you build with your hands without using any kind of tools?
I'm waiting.

>a shitload of time and work into it to get to that point
technology has advanced more in 200 years than in 2000

where did I say without any tools?
we have modern technology
you, being who you are discussing Naval Intelligence, likely have the best equipment money can buy

as I said, you are simply too unimaginative to make it work!

Anons, please respond...

rank up the freemason ladder. they thread right into them.

just ask alex rothschild jones

Attached: woven.jpg (700x525, 163K)

what happens if I unravel the mystery of the 9s?

youtube.com/watch?v=CwAU1LCngME&t=213s

Attached: 1550054833681.png (782x521, 568K)

there are only two masonic shills i respect, and thats suspicious0bservers, and based ken. i don't know shit about it.

so you have a solar system, a natural system that evolved in a totally dead universe, where only the natural laws of time and space shaped it. then suddenly you have life that develops natural gravity, and so many anti gravity butterflies begin to rebel against that system by flapping their wings according to their free will, rather than determinism. does this introduce disorder into that natural system? could the flapping of their wings create a kind of totally novel and cascading change to that ancient natural system? is that why astronomers find strange voids in space?

>suspicious0bservers
He's a paedo.
He's married now I think, but when he was 18 he bummed a 11yr old boy

>"Nazis and Antarctica" was a desperate psyop
Waß war Operation Highjump?

here's a man who has dedicate his life to the greek dream. i am tiberius, and ben is my hermetic sage. what secrets of the electric universe will he whisper into my ear?

>likely have the best equipment money can buy
Equipment isn‘t the problem, already explained here what the main problem is:

This might help
youtu.be/ibDBo76PIEk

Attached: B5C79E9B-C976-472E-9264-99EE41C7EAE9.jpg (325x499, 31K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|12|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 12.png (320x360, 219K)

Yes, that book is brilliant!
The author was the editor for world renowned Janes.
I met him in the UK at an event.
He knows alot.
G engines were huge talk in popular science magazine in the 50s, when the 60s came around everyone shut up about it.

Attached: projectHorizon.jpg (795x605, 145K)

go take a shot gun and stick it up that meat tunnel you call a cunt and blow your guts into your brains you discord tranny faggot

Yeah, the answer is in your heart. Love, the greatest of them all.
The mystery of the 9's is... if you turn them upside down they become 6's!

Beyond sacred geometry and the 432 frequency?

This. Cern is a factory to create metamaterials. Metamaterials are arranged atom by atom, the scale of factories to create a single ship are vast, let alone a small amount of material. Theyve been observed in implants. Crazy stuff.

FUCK OFFFFF

Attached: lez.png (636x476, 153K)

the earth is a spaceship and we're all on it together bro, no need to get all nazi n shiet

You have to send them signals with your mind.
You'll likely need to practice with a big aerial attached to your head at the highest elevation you can manage.
Good luck, user, keep us posted.

whoops

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

>next to nothing
Nothing to next. You are not ready for the next

>6
oh no no no no no no

They should have come when you were a kid. If not tough luck. And its not a bell. Its a black sun.

Attached: 3789BBA3-2D7D-45E1-9EE7-72BF193B5349.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Death to the black cube. Black sun or die.

Geometry wars motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=V2t0FU1XeDE