There are rich people whos interest rates make them more money in one month than you make in a year...

There are rich people whos interest rates make them more money in one month than you make in a year. How does this make you feel?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas the rich

we need to take that shit

fpbp

inb4 but if you don't constantly suck rich cock how will you ever be rich yourself?

Bump we need to distribute rich peoples wealth. We should all live equally as human beans.

It's far worse than that:
All combined, investors make more money sitting on their ass waiting for their money to multiply than all working people make.

And since investors re-invest most of the money they make they will make more and more while the workers make less and less.
Eventually all working people will be dirt poor.

How do i become one of these.. "investors"

Hitler was right about so much. Capitalism and communism absolutely are two sides of the same shekel.

Drop out of a rich pussy.

And bankers can print money out of their asses, lend it to you and expect to get paid... WITH INTEREST!!!

I'm a NEET, I just sit around, play vidya and shitpost all day. They give me enough money to pay for my medication and stuff. Who cares?

Don't care that much. I'm fine with what I have.

Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

It's makes me feel happy to know it's possible to get to the point that I won't have to work anymore. I'm so happy I don't live in a communist nightmare where I wouldn't have any chance of improving my situation in life. Sure I would get all the free 1-ply toilet paper I needed, but is it really worth it? I say no.

Rob their mansions before the technology they acquire becomes too great for pissant peasant like you.

>it's possible to get to the point that I won't have to work anymore.

No it isn't.
The chances of that happening are about 1:100.000
If you are born working class you are almost certain to die working class.

Only because people never learn how to handle money and they pick up the bad habits of those around them. Just because so few people do it, doesn't mean it's impossible. So few people do it, because so few people try. Most people are like you, they give up and spend their life wallowing in self-pity. How are you going to improve yourself if nothing is your fault? Get out there and do something positive for yourself and for the world.

No, it's because wages are so small compared to investment gains.

Even if you make 200k per year you will never catch up to someone who was born with 20 million.

The only ways to make the jump from working class to investment class is by winning a jackpot lottery or to start a company that becomes incredibly successful (and even then investors will walk away with the vast majority of earnings).

I am not a wagecuck, I have started my own software company and I am doing alright.
But I have no illusion of becoming the next Bill Gates.

I should also stress that if you make money from labor you have to pay a lot of taxes.
And the same is true when you have small time investments like a house or some stocks.

But if you make enough money through investments you can easily end up not paying any taxes whatsoever.

Like I should work harder to make more money you entitled sack of festering uselessness.

Fine. Life isn’t all about money. My only concern is that they should pay their fair share of taxes and all loopholes should be closed. Then the rich would hate taxes the way I do.

based. whining about income is for normies

Well if you have your own company then you aren't working class, so congratulations you did it. Family fortunes don't last very long, so the 'they all just inherited their money' complaint is invalid.

money.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/

Most rich people have brought themselves up from the working class. To become as rich as Bill Gates though, you would have to get very lucky. He was in the right place at the right time, selling the right product. However, you have to be doing something to get lucky. You have to take risks. No one is going to walk into your basement with 100 billion dollars just for you.

About the tax loopholes, yes that's a problem. They have enough money to hire very smart people that can get around things or influence the govt. That's corruption and it's everywhere. That's a human problem though, not an economic one. There is always going to be problems like that. The best we can do is just try to stop it when we find it.

>if you have your own company then you aren't working class

I still have to work my ass off every day to turn it into a success.
Contrary to what millennials think you don't turn into a billionaire overnight just by registering as a company (although you do get load of sweet sweet tax benefits).

Eventually I will have to get money from investors to expand, who will end up making a lot more than I ever will.

I realize that companies are very difficult to run and require a lot of work, but most people wouldn't put small business owners into the category of 'working class'. Investors making more money then you may be a little unfair, but is that really such a huge problem? They are giving you the money you need to grow, so it's mutually beneficial.

>Investors making more money then you may be a little unfair, but is that really such a huge problem?

It's a growing problem.
As investors make more and more money the incentive to work or start new companies becomes less and less.
Eventually there won't be any point in working so the economy will collapse.

You don't understand what class is retard. You're not proletarian. But yes just call out billions of people who happen to be younger than your oldfag ass. That definitely makes sense

making money of investing and interest shouldnt be a thing, it makes no sense, literally just a system to make rich people make money easy

It's slavery, and the people enabling it need to be killed or jailed for crimes against humanity. And it's not that some variance in wealth shouldn't exist in society, but it's gone too far, and again is modern slavery.

It should be illegal to not have a job. You don't work then you go to prison. One exception is that if you have enough money to support yourself and trust fund kids. Laziness should be dealt with in a harsh manner.

>And since investors re-invest most of the money they make they will make more and more while the workers make less and less.
>Eventually all working people will be dirt poor.
It's not a zero-sum game

>It's not a zero-sum game

Yes it is.
There is only a certain amount of actual wealth in the world (all created by labor, none created through shifting numbers in some banking system).
The bigger the piece of wealth one person has, the less there is left for the rest.

It is very important to realize that investing itself doesn't create wealth.
It only causes wealth to move around.
So if someone gets wealth allocated to him through investment, that wealth must have been taken from someone else, most likely someone who created the wealth through labor.

> citation needed
no way rich people just keep money on their savings account gathering interest because that doesn't get you shit

>There are rich people whos interest rates make them more money in one month than you make in a year. How does this make you feel?
>people
"people" is an odd way of spelling (((rats)))

Attached: ratbodylanguageoyvey.jpg (1217x1643, 364K)

NEETbux or gas them. Whole economy is Jewed anyway.

Attached: ClownWorld.jpg (1635x488, 210K)

>should pay their fair share of taxes
50% pay zero or get a credit. In 2016, the top 1 percent of taxpayers accounted for more income taxes paid than the bottom 90 percent combined.
It's never enough for you faggots.

people cannot understand the social role of investors.

the are in charge of allocating resources to endeavours that will improve the lives of the general population.

they reward organizations that produce valuable goods and services in a productive manner by investing capital in them. they are responsible for the selection of the fittest. otherwise money would be invested in unproductive companies or unprofitable businesses. but they have the tools to sort that out. imagine how valuable their contribution to the economy is, that they receive that much money in return.

there is corruption and malpractice. like in any other domain. still, capital investors have played a key role in the development of our civilization.

come at me faggots

Attached: 1521938363942.jpg (399x384, 19K)

"top 1% vs bottom 90%" cleverly omits the 9% "middle class" that pays the bulk of the taxes.

Plus top 1% isn't "rich", top 0.001% is rich, and they generally pay no income tax at all.

Makes me feel fucking rich

Wtf I’m a commie now

It makes me feel that I should be dumping the devaluing currency... Which I do.

what did you mean by this?