If someone assassinated Jussie Smollet, would it cause a civil war?

If someone assassinated Jussie Smollet, would it cause a civil war?

youtube.com/watch?v=3z014ZI6C6g

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x251, 7K)

No. Blacks wouldn't really give a shit. He's not even dark skinned.

No because even the niggers hate this faggot.

>If someone assassinated Jussie Smollet, would it cause a civil war?
Jow Forums called out Mossad for planning this 2 days ago. Fuck off.

Attached: 1526024237938.png (1602x480, 348K)

Quite the opposite. It would start the healing process in this nation.

Damn that black chick is based. She must love white cock.

Attached: 1551271070755.jpg (1920x1920, 1.54M)

shut up glownigger, we already know that's your plan.

No one cares about jussie smollet.

Why the fuck they spell his name like that anyway

i doubt it

No, just as whites wouldn't start a civil war if Trump were killed. People aren't willing to die for anything in the US right now. Quality of life has to go way down first.

No. Most black people hate his guts because they saw right through his bullshit.

Most people's quality of life is too high for such a stupid event to incite civil war. Despite what the media says for views, things are actually fairly comfortable and should be so for another couple decades. When that comes, who knows? But it'll probably be fine.

Jussie ain't worth it

Attached: 1553474747666.png (218x231, 6K)

nobody gives a shit about that faggot.

i wish, but nah

Give it a rest

>schizos that say mossad is behind everything say mossad would do a thing
Wow, holy shit it's HAPPENING!!

"If someone assassinated Jussie Smollet, would it cause a civil war?"
No, but that's no reason not to do it- the dude is a hypocritical lying asshole!

yes, yes it would. there would be blood flowing threw the streets as the blacks, roused to epic levels of violence caused by the spilling of their beloved actor´s blood, would be slaughtering whites piecemeal, while white gangs of hillbilies organize a counter offensive. Would be end times

Seriously doubt it.
Chimping and looting perhaps.

shut up kike

They'd give enough of a shit o chi!p for a day or two I'm sure. Feminist professors and their lackeys would goad them into it at the very least

>schizo
spotted the kike

Attached: kill the clowns.jpg (1488x1231, 225K)

hey nigger, learn to greentext or fuck off back to plebbit.

God I fucking hope it would,, but that would also require niggers to work, so it's just wishful thinking

>faggot

No

He is going to be killed himself before this is all over with

No.
He'd then become a martyr.
And the anti hanging law would become Smollet's law or some shit.

Nobody cares about that faggot nigger.

Blacks think he’s guilty. First time I heard of Jussie was over hearing blacks at work saying they thought it was a fishy story.

No. Maybe some "thoughts and prayers".
That lying nigger faggot wouldn't get any parades or special banners on Facebook because he's a fucking fraud.
But, he might get some "thoughts and prayers".

Why? Are you going to actually do it?

DO IT FAGGOT!!!

No. Leftists already think that there's an evil group of nazis lynching niggers daily. The average normalfag will probably be unphased, because they see how ridiculously corrupt his "justice" was. The media will screech about it for a couple of days, and forget about it until they dredge it up to talk about "right-wing extremism."

Two reasons:
1- blacks are generally illiterate, don’t know much about spelling, grammar or punctuation
2- they pick names that sound fancy/high-class (to them) because they think a fancy-sounding name gives you status/class.

holy fucking shit who the fuck cares anymore when your planet is being held hostage

where is the evil? where is it in the circumstance? find it. slay it. what's the truth? find it

I think his parents tried to gussy-up “Jessie”.

I can't wait to find out.

Is that the daughter from the 1990's sitcom Family Matters?

Blacks would be so pissed until they find it he was killed by niggers. Then they’d still be pissed at whitey.

Nope.
Go get him tiger

A funny thing to do would be to re-enact his little faggot hate hoax, but this time pour the bleach in his face

Maybe, but I can think of other figures more beloved than him who would cause more butthurt.

A lot of blacks don't like these gay/exotic or foreign type blacks always being in charge of everything.

>If someone assassinated Jussie Smollet, would it cause a civil war?
We know that there are people working for the Democratic Party who have been assigned to come here and try to promote violence against the dude to try and make him look like a victim again. He's guilty as sin and those morons have already incriminated themselves beyond imagining. We have the files. We have the phone records. We have ever piece of evidence required right now to send dominoes toppling.

To everyone here, don't take the bait.

I thought it was short for 'Justice'

Shoo shoo glow in the dark spook. That entitled whiney faggot isn't worth making the martyr he desperately wants to be.

>timecast
You couldn't chose a better outlet like maybe Vincent James?

>play chess
>go after the pawns instead of the king
This is why whites have been getting BTFO by craftier forces for the last 100+ years straight. Be smarter than that.

Why do you ask Hillary?

Besides, people should be more mad about individuals like Eric Clanton, Dwayne Dixon, Bill Ayers, or that doxxer Cosko getting off the hook. All blatant cases of actual white privilege to boot.

a litteral who
no one would raise a finger didnt know who he was until he tried a fake hate crime against himself as a stunt to hype his carrer

Good detailed video, but we already knew that something is fishy. Police also didn't want to drag the burden with them and be blamed at end of some long years. It's also a crime on itself to keep documents private. We'll you can keep them private from me, but make sure you give every detective those documents until case is solved, then release documents for everybody.

What is his beheading video was live-streamed?
I bet that would totally get your channel demonetized!

Attached: 1553797396857.jpg (500x478, 47K)

>If someone assassinated Jussie Smollet,
hi feds! this is a peaceful mongolian basketweaving site, we are non-violent and enjoy satiric dark humor

Go on......

Nah man fuck off I want this shit.

Attached: 15532856842079.jpg (589x641, 142K)

No but it would make him into the martyr he was pretending to be and give fuel to the leftists.

everyone should just start sending him rope

>give fuel to the leftists
It would also give fuel to the rightists, who would feel vigilante justice is justified considering he was confirmed guilty. Feeding fuel to both sides of the fire is how you start a civil war.

fuck off glowniggers

>doesn't fight back
>loses race to niggers kikes and the rest
>a-at least I wasn't a glownigger
How about you go fuck off? I want this shit now. We all fucking NEED it.

1. no
2. learn what that word means
unless you actually think this moolie is prominent and important

I would certainly clap

Literally only white/Jewish liberals and their house negro figureheads would care. Anti fa would probably be mobilized. But blacks probably don't give a fuck about this light skinned queen. They don't worship fags like whitey and kikey does

Niggers had plenty of time to chimp out over the hoax where he claimed to have had a noose put around his neck. They didn't care. I doubt killing him would result in any different an outcome.

They lose their shit when it's someone from their neighborhood. Some fruity hollywood butt pumper won't exactly rouse the people.