Coming to a Nanny State Near You

>European lawmakers voted overwhelmingly Wednesday for an EU-wide ban on single-use plastic products such as the straws, cutlery and cotton buds that are clogging the world's oceans.

phys.org/news/2019-03-eu-parliament-plastics.html

Attached: Think_of_the_whales.jpg (768x535, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P8-TA-2019-0239&format=XML&language=EN
youtube.com/watch?v=3q3rqCDuaMc
phobia.wikia.com/wiki/Argyrophobia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

Lol, UK is fucked, guess they have to eat with their hands.

Attached: Speed_limiters_Europe_will_require_carmakers_to_use_the_technology_from_2022_-_CNN_-_2019-03-27_18.0 (672x2315, 1.01M)

Attached: MEPs_pass_'watershed'_resolution_calling_for_action_against_racism_World_news_The_Guardian (665x1396, 421K)

Don't muzzies already eat with their hands anyways?

Right. How are they going to eat without their banned metal knives?

Why do you feel compelled to defend this pollution and waste? What's more pathetic, being a ZOGGED shill or being a corporate fucktoy voluntarily? How can you claim to love your country while using it as a garbage dump? You stupid motherfucker.

Attached: 1553670117093.jpg (1024x597, 41K)

This is what you get for contributing to 40% of German drivers consciously breaking road laws. You had your shot. The long leash approach failed and this ain't China.

This is a good thing, in Sydney if you for a swim in Bondi beach you are almost garenteed to get some tiny bits of plastic in your mouth.

There needs to be less plastic.

>How can you claim to love your country while using it as a garbage dump?
A "garbage dump" for gypsies and other shit is precisely what the EU has made of Germany; and I frankly wish these were straws in my streets.

>being a ZOGGED shill or being a corporate fucktoy voluntarily?
This is big business at work. They want to sell more expensive products nobody wants, and hence they get the EU to ban the popular cheaper alternatives. Same with the idiotic additional stuff in cars.

>muh freedom to be too lazy to wash dishes
grow up, we only have one planet

why save my country just so niggers can inherit it?

>The long leash approach failed and this ain't China.
Non sequitur and/or bad troll.

>This is what you get for contributing to 40% of German drivers consciously breaking road laws.
So when will people who break residence and asylum laws get sanctioned?

Securing the existence of our people and a future for our children includes caring for Europa herself. Keep our waters clean, faggot. For everyone's sake.

kek

>This is a good thing, in Sydney if you for a swim in Bondi beach
It all comes from the likes of Poland ad Estonia.

not the worst idea

i figured we'd go back to something like this eventually

Attached: vintage-jowika-republic-ireland_1_7254867af2f2055072243e14b626611e.jpg (939x535, 65K)

Doesn't really matter in the long run this is will provide only a benefit to the oceans but they wouldn't ban anything if it had a bad affect on humans

>A "garbage dump" for gypsies and other shit is precisely what the EU has made of Germany;

I can sense the East German in you from the way you type alone. This country belongs less to you than it does to immigrants. At least they actually work.

>This is big business at work.
And there's the hallmark of every righty, serving corporate wants while pretending to do the opposite. Big corporations want to sell cheap, you economically illiterate moron. High prices help the little guy.

For once I agree with the EU.

Attached: DiyNc1_XkAAGwHW.jpg (845x676, 37K)

Attached: 1552595194433.png (1600x1014, 452K)

>China, India, and Africa produce 95% of the world's ocean waste
>but it's actually the fault of the cleanest countries on Earth, the countries that invented commercial recycling

Attached: 1553744705694.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P8-TA-2019-0239&format=XML&language=EN

Not even the worst thing the EU has done recently.

Go figure, the third world is shitting up the place for everyone else, and everyone else must pay the price

>(((No Data)))

Attached: KampalaSlum-900x450.jpg (900x450, 88K)

Too bad it was China dumping it all and will continue to while Europe already have somewhat fine recycling standards.

90% of plastic in the oceans comes from Asia and Africa. The greatest conservationists are and always have been white. Brown countries are strewn with garbage. The only way to truly save the environment is non-white genocide

seconded. i dislike all cheap disposable goods.

Attached: 1548192262457.jpg (864x2344, 222K)

>Europe

Goodbye Jews!
youtube.com/watch?v=3q3rqCDuaMc

Attached: 1552585958396.png (1893x969, 2.09M)

>Niggers
>Compiling data

Pick 1

This. Microplastic pollution is an actual problem that can be solved.

Only if we genocide the coastal populations of Africa and Asia sans the Japanese and Koreans.

Attached: 1553731030413.jpg (1080x1069, 185K)

What are the alternatives to Cotton buds and Polysyrene food containers?

Attached: typesofsingl.jpg (768x480, 30K)

tissues/ear scrapers
glass

>what is supply and demand

phobia.wikia.com/wiki/Argyrophobia
i legitimately have this and must use plastic utensils

>implies only the coastal regions pollute

use fucking wooden utensils asshole

I think your missing the point user. The pressure to be more environmentally friendly is pushed on countries that don't pollute as much as 3rd world countries. Like the paris climate agreement, it wanted to limit North America and Europe on how much coal, natural gas, and oil is produced and used. while allowing china and India to to produce more and use more, and not even attempt to reduce their pollution.

It won't make much of a difference.

Attached: plastic waste in the pacific.jpg (706x104, 34K)

What pisses me off is that most people know this is the case, yet the government is blissfully ignorant somehow. What the actual fuck is going on in our systems. A minority of complete fucktards seem to be making decisions on this.

I know it's been bad for a long time, but lately it's kicked up a notch with stupidity.
Or maybe we're just more switched onto it.

The only good thing that come out from those globalist assholes. We know for sure that the third world can't stop throwing this shit in the in our oceans, so if they can do shit like this on a global scale i would non ironically be ok with globalists.

Eating with and from plastic is turning every one into faggots.

>They want to sell more expensive products
Oh please, there are machines stamping out one time use utensils out of cellulose fibers. Its all ready cheap and its only going to get cheaper.

So bad they haven't even got a system of analysing the situation.
That bad.

Attached: 3dd.png (236x176, 2K)

Most cities here drink desal user.
The situation is so fucking bad for Australians I'm surprised there are no riots.

Honestly it's one of the better laws made in the EU.
The other laws are the problem. And it doesn't solve the problem, because non western nations ignore the problem or simply do not have the resources to tackle (I'm talking SEA nations here, because the biggest issue there is $$$)

Why is Melbourne so shit?
Oh wait it's melbourne.

Attached: 1521730668453.gif (320x200, 561K)

> Asians clog the oceans
> OY VEY FUCKKING WHITES GOYIIM REEEEEEE

Mate, we all ready know these people have no agency. The only way we are fixing this shit (short of genocide) is if some european finds a solution and makes it economically viable. We can make bio degradable one time use products that are dirt cheap, the only problem is that the equipment is expensive and manufacturers are all ready making big bucks plastic straw with the machines they got. If we ban plastic, they are forced to adapt if they want our market and after the initial investment they might start selling those products in their countries too.

China is going to want in on this obviously, they love selling cheap shit to us and asia got a lot of bamboo.

money isn't real though

even gold has no innate value, it is GIVEN value (minus conductive properties) as "money" because it's fucking shiny
fuck this shit

FUCKING RESOURCE MANANGEMENT

for those of you who don't know, the "global warming" that they are renaming now "climate change" is the first step to establish a global governance over all nations.

This is fucking awesome, what are you on about?

If you ever went outside your room you would see how much fucking trash and litter is cluttering up the countryside, forests and beaches.

Next is mandating that McD and the rest use pure paper bags and wrappings so that fucking trash people throw everywhere will decompose in months instead of years.

and how do you make exchanges then, Grug? berries?

i live in a society that uses fiat currency

so what am I to do other than become some sort of homeless wizard?

>If you ever went outside your room you would see how much fucking trash and litter is cluttering up the countryside, forests and beaches.
Its pretty sad desu, its better here then other places but its getting worse for obvious reasons.

Now, instead of empty virtue signaling, do India and China

> Muh global governance

I am all for national interests, restrictions on harmful immigration (which is most) and a certain preservation of culture.
But NATO is basically a one world goverment under American ideals and governance. Many of us can communicate in English and share a certain level of culture now (Disney anyone? Anime? French cuisine and German cars etc)

None of us have had a big war since ww2, we emmigrate more-or-less freely to each other and adapt into each others cultures through the shared American culture (in broad terms)

One world governance is less bad than the alternative (ww3)

An American with common sense. Fascinating.

look at those maps, faggot, and tell me how Europeans and North Americans populations are the one to blame for polluting the planet.
faggot.

and no, fuck a global governance, this will end up in tyranny, like the EU already is.

We invented the shit they are destroying the planet with, now we have to make other stuff so they won't do that.

Its that simple, they have no agency, we share the same earth, we need to do something because they sure as hell wont.

no dumbass, you're a cringy bluepilled faggot, if something has to be done, it's over there, not in Europe. this shit is pure madness, same level as the Green new deal bullshit they are trying to pass in the US.

Optimally this could reduce human exposure to plasticizers (e.g. pthalates). Though in the worst case the "environmentally friendly" plastic substitutes might be even worse, they will still be organic polymers and they need to have suitable physical properties.

GET OUT YOUR FUCKING ROOM YOU TARD

Trash and litter is fucking everywhere, plastic doesn't degrade, banning single-use items is 20 years too late in my opinion.

You were under basically military junta control after ww2, what the fuck kind of tyranny are you on about?
Your nation stirs up shit continuously in Francafrique just as if you were a colonial power.. Isn't that a kind of tyranny?

Basically, don't be a hypocrite

So much this
The EU has for many years been a leader in enviromental and ethics standards.
> Controls on pesticides and fertilizer in agriculture.
> first-mover on harmful chemicals used in furniture or clothes or toys for children
> Green energy
> Veichle emissions and fuel usage

EU, because its economic clout is bigger than the fucking USA when taken together, has a LOT of political and economic power when we stand together, work together and act together.

Agreed

>Trash and litter is fucking everywhere, plastic doesn't degrade, banning single-use items is 20 years too late in my opinion.
because of who? you stupid nigger? that's right, the massive amount of shitworlder that are brought here by fucking Cargos.
>you were under basically military junta control after ww2, what the fuck kind of tyranny are you on about?
The 3rd Reich did nothing wrong to France, and you should kill yourself, and it has nothing in comparison to the judeo-globalist tyranny the world has been drown into since WW2.
>Your nation stirs up shit continuously in Francafrique just as if you were a colonial power.. Isn't that a kind of tyranny?
muh Franceafrique, do you know what would happen if France left? chaos in Africa would be even more massive and hoards of niggers would flood europe even more.
basically you're a disgusting bluepilled redditor and should kill yourself quick and painfully.
nigger.

pics to illustrate

Attached: 1544696924720.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Solution for the problem is twice-use plastic products. They're exactly the same as single-use plastic products but you have to promise you'll use them twice!

more people don't use toilets and shit in the streets in India than there is Americans or Europeans on Earth.
but remind me how we are the problem.
fucking nigger.

Attached: 1531395782233.jpg (1100x732, 394K)

fuck supply and command. survival of the fitness boys

wow the thumbnail of that image literally looks like a barge filled with garbage

> Litter is only done by immigrants

Boi, it's done by fucking idiots, we are still 90% white and let me tell you that 50% is below IQ 100 and a large percentage are idiots.

It's the job of the goverment to, in certain ways, babysit all the idiots. That's how it has always been.
Dissasemble the police force and see how many pure and white citizens revert to their primal state. Enough to be an issue. A big issue.

> muh third reich
Nigga your version of the military secret service tried to assassinate DeGaul who was a proto-fascist himself, you fucking history-less knobhead

> Muh chaos in Africa

Yeah

You are really good at controlling that shit.

Which is why DANISH forces had to come to Mali to help out your shit

Idiot

Also trash control is seperate from immigration, I'm a fucking hardliner on that, shoot the boats IDGAF

We could have more if we didn't coddle brown losers. This is all America's fault for makig this garbage culture.

>If you ever went outside your room you would see how much fucking trash and litter is cluttering up the countryside, forests and beaches.
>Litter didn't exist until the creation of plastic

You're just replacing a forest full of plastic for a forest full of metal and glass.

Don't defend the plastic Jew, Op.

Attached: 1344820586179.jpg (533x585, 113K)

Pollution and trash are LOCAL problems

Get it?

Do you even have a car? Have you ever been outside the immigrant ghetto you live in? Trash and litter is rampant along major transporation arteries, and even out in some random forest or meadow you will see plastic trash, plastic bags or cigarette butts (which containt plastics)

Keeping YOUR country clean should be a fucking priority

>Optimally this could reduce human exposure to plasticizers (e.g. pthalates)
It won't, as all cans have a plastic coating on the interior so that the food doesn't react with the metal.

I thought for sure this was going to be a ban on all metal silverware. I'm sure that's coming soon though. Bongland is beyond meme status at this point.

Attached: 8a4.jpg (981x965, 60K)

De Gaulle was a retard and a cuck.
Only whites cares about environnement you dumb retard, look at the state of rivers, forests, and overall landscapes in the third world shitholes and compare with the europeans ones.
>Dissasemble the police force and see how many pure and white citizens revert to their primal state. Enough to be an issue. A big issue.
yeah sure hundred years of evolution show you're wrong but ok, retarded nigger.
>Danish army
is that even a thing? kek.
you're a retard and i proved you wrong, take a look again at those two maps i shared, you're a cringy bluepilled nigger who've eaten the global warming pill bullshit like a good goy and should go fuck back to plebbit, nigger.

Attached: 1200-595038-top-ten-most-polluted-rivers-of-world.jpg (1200x800, 252K)

Meanwhile, India, Africa, and Indonesia continue to pollute their forests and bodies of water indicrimantely while the West economically gimps itself.
Whites were a mistake.

Both of which degrade over time.

Glass is not "good" and it requires a lot of energy to produce. But plastic bottles are not defined as "single-use". They are easy to see, easy to pick up and remove.
A straw or the broken tines of a fork made of plastic is a different matter.
Also, in defence of glass, it's not full of hormone-disturbing chemicals. It's just silica.

Metal corrodes super super fast.

drink your own piss directly out of your shopped dick and get the fuck outta here.

chopped*

> Other countries look like shit, so we shouldn't have to care about our own and should let our own countries go to shit as well

Fuck you. Fuck. You.

> White nations never had policing

What kind of fucking illiterate nigger are you? Constabularies have been a stable of European nations since the fucking Greek Republics. The first enforceable laws in writing that we know of are from fucking Babylonia!
Laws are enforced by the state, not by individuals.

> Insulting a country that came to aid in fighting an armed insurgency in a country of your sphere of influence

You are one ignorant motherfucker

this
retarded disposable utensils are used by retarded disposable people

Yes. Eat with your right hand only though. Left is for wiping POOP.

Nigga, there's most definately more chopped dicks in France than in Denmark since fully 60% of your population is muhammedan

>Metal corrodes super super fast.
Only from a geological perspective. Archeology relies on the fact that metal takes hundreds of years to corrode away to nothing.

I don't object to the phasing out of single use plastic items by the way, I just agree with other posters that this is the right thing being done for the wrong reasons, and I think starting a culture of self reliance on personal multiple use items is mutually exclusive to the nanny state ethos of modern society.

There are metal straws in bars.

It's like metal cutlery, they wash it in the dishwashers at the bars and pubs.

But I miss the free plastic bags.

kek seething retard.
i recycle my shit, nigger, like a good part of the european population.
also, quit your pilpul, trying to put words in my mouth i never said.
>White nations never had policing
i never said that retard, but hypothetically, whites nations would do better without police than niggers without police. white people forms high trust societies, while niggers and mixed ones don't.
what i meant is you're a fucking tranny.
but you seems too dumb to understand banter.

Yeah, but you get them from plastic utensils too, so it could be one vector of exposure less. (If they don't put the same plasticizers in the replacing bioplastics)

>Europoors will have to eat bugs with their hands

LOL!

Attached: 1538793660865.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Fpbp.
>bootlicking neocons will refute this

That only covers items that are dug into the ground

Above-ground the rate of corrosion is much faster, Especially for stuff like cans that only have a thin layers of paint, a car lasts longer of course.
Also metals get recycled by nature, most plants can use the various base elements, including metals.
Plants cannot use plastic.

"So much this"

Attached: 20190328_164826.png (960x638, 333K)