How do Latinos feel about their conquistador blood?

In this day and age its cool to be a weak powerless victim getting helplessly raped by the world. As a consequence this impacts in large part peoples perceptions of race and identity. For Hispanics this is an interesting question as most of them are mestizo or at least mixed to some degree meaning you are genetically related to an oppressed and destroyed ethnic group. But you are also genetically related to the very people who did it. It’s kinda like being the child of a rapist in a way and your mom being the rape victim that made you. How do Hispanics feel about their conquistador blood Jow Forums?

Attached: 2D433560-E45F-484B-81F2-371F5B9FCA69.jpg (750x917, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zfXBNQMj2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=I3y8Tmkan9k
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqMgqcMiI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LDR posters need to be shot.

My wife is a castiza. She acts as if Latinos didn't exist until the revolutions. She completely disregards her Mayan
Anglo and Spanish ancestry and just identifies Latino, as if the race sprang into being de novo around 1850.
It's fascinating to me.

Other Latinos I've spoken to in this board and real life tend to identify with their indigenous side, but they say some think like my wife. I think very few identify with their European side.

We are a mistake

Hispanics are all scum. Even the white-passing ones. Remove them all.

Attached: 1513709618376.jpg (1000x1475, 1005K)

How?!

Kek.

I'm not a spic, but from my interactions with them, they don't consider themselves linked with the pre-columbian tribals at all. To them, their history started with the spanish conquests, and not much more thought it put into it than that.

Sort of like how pajeets just think of themselves as pajeets, rather than saying "well 5000 years ago my white aryan ancestors invaded and raped my brown dravidian ancestors, and here I am today"

It's the only thing that allows them the reasoning skills to ask themselves that question, so probably pretty good.

Attached: 1553780555443.jpg (1003x694, 97K)

Mexican Coke is the only Coke worth drinking.

Not hispanic, but 90% I've interacted with identify heavily with their Euro side. That's here in northern mexico. Everyone wants to tell you how they have French, Irish, etc ancestry. They also ignore or outright dislike the indigenous people.

Those pointy nails are retarded and disgusting . As fashion is an extension of the wearer I now must assume that Lana Del Rey is also retard and disgusting .

wait did that actually happen

Attached: musk-laughing.jpg (880x480, 70K)

jejjjj

fuck you mutt. you probably look how you smell

I can read Castellano, speak it, have an accent, dance, cook, figure out solutions.

It's great.

I can fuck too.

Yeah. Why do you think Sanskrit and related indian languages are in the same language family as european languages?

Their entire caste system started as white conquerors at the top and shitskins at the bottom

Blacks say they hate descendants of slave owners . US blacks white admixture comes from slave owners . How do blacks feel about being the descendants of slave owners ?

I think it depends what country they’re from, my parents are from Uruguay but I’m mostly Italian, I’m proud of my ancestors

>fuck you mutt.
An illegal spicspanic calling someone else a mutt .

There is two classes of filthy spic delusion. The first class being "we are spanish not those jungle retards" they all act like they aren't some beaner spic, but they are. The second class is "we are natives, get out conquistadors" , they try and act like they don't have spanish blood and haven't benefitted greatly from the influence of spanish occupation, but they have. The "woke" spics in america have this gay nigger movement where they pretend they are native americans, call themselves natives, and feel entitled to the same benefits actual native americans get. Truly 100% cognitive dissidence all around. Almost as bad as those honky cracker white boys who say their some sort of irish or italian.

I love coca cola. This image makes me want one.

Attached: DEE01BF3-85DF-4B3A-B239-5E023F46E30A.jpg (634x799, 81K)

I hate white people. I'm white.

Blacks hate all white people whether they were decedents of slave owners or not. I was having a discussion with some hostile millitant black chick about whites and in the conversation I brought up the fact that my family's farm was used as a stop along "the underground railroad", this fact did not preclude me from being a white devil who should suicide after giving all my worldly possessions to blacks.

literally just sugar water. i thought germans were supposed to be smart

Thats tough to answer, some still carry the native genes others carry the genes of the conquistadors. I'm not a part of the fortunate ones that have the green eyes and fair skin but i least i kept my IQ. I'm Salvadorian and my family name comes from Spain, through different mediums, I've kept myself red pilled so i never found myself as a victim. I wouldnt necessarily use that analogy but if the rapist came and made our life better in the long run...... well hey dad?

yeah nigger i called you a mutt and?

Attached: 115DB69C-A325-4598-981D-A6C42ACE9BE1.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Shouldn't we all get along and agree that the Jews are the problem

Can confirm. I lived in India for a year, in the drawidian south to be precise. The Brahmin (highest caste) lady I worked with, her families roots having been southern for generations, was as white as a french woman sorrounded by dark brown, Karnatakans, Telugus and Tamils. She at one point told me that the vast majority of Bhramins all over India are whiter than the majority of the other castes, no matter in which part of the subcontinent.

we all know that f a m. my only thing is how did no one realize to beat the jew you must become the jew without all the fucking gross genes and diseases?

I love sugar water too. I need a lot of energy to not loose weight,

Does your wife understand she speaks a white language?

A Dominican I know considers herself black (cause she looks pretty dark) but she took an ancestry DNA test and she's butthurt that she's 51% European (like 2% is Jew though)
Heh she only dates black men and is in all the black clubs, which is some hilarious compensation
Someday I just wanna tell her "psst you're not black you're mixed" cause I think she even has more native than black but yeah idk
She fuckin hates it lmao

I would think it depends on the dosage of the mixes. Argentina tends to have more of a European identity than say Mexico

Are you running as a democrat in 2020?

post pics of french looking Bhramins pls

Attached: New-Style-Bellydance-Costume-Bollywood-Costume-Indian-Dress-Bellydance-Dress-Womens-Long-Sleeve-Bell (640x640, 223K)

I see Spain and it just make me sad
I can't believe that feminist ridden beta shithole founded us.

>I think very few identify with their European side
Most of them probably want to be under Spanish government and regain their Spanish citizenship, contrary to the propaganda spread by pseudo historians most regions where actually the extension of Spain rather than a half assed colony this is why the US never understood the reason behind the Spanish government refusing to sell Cuba we don't sell our citizens just because they sit in another continent.
Most of them are proud of their Spanish heritage because it was like going from bronze age to modernity in basically 100 years, the ones that refuse that past are just the dumbed down population that has no clue about our common history they resort to a supposed massive oppression that never happened and construct myths around it like if Cristóbal Colón was a mas murderer or something not noticing that their whole continent was in full blown degeneration when they arrived and their population was none existent and diminished by previews plages not even caused by Spaniards.

They are spanish, facts dont care about their feelings

checked aaaaaannnnnddddd checked

> this fact did not preclude me from being a white devil who should suicide after giving all my worldly possessions to blacks.

This has nothing to do with blacks hating whites but with the negroe hominids general genetically evoked inclination to grap rather than to cooperate. They simply can't work in large human enterprises. They are built for small, rigid tribal groups with elders controlling their impulsive collecting and competing behavior. They will always demand that you give them everything, they don't understand individual ownership, only radical communalism and general, necessity-driven aggression. It has very little to do with culture and almost everything with genes and will therefore never change, absolutely independent of time and place.

Didn't say they look french. The one Brahmin lady I knew was >as white< as a french woman. Brahmins look like white Indians.

Attached: brazillian_standards.jpg (500x334, 119K)

Are you black?

not interested then no need to post
i just have the hots for french girls

Attached: Anouk_Aimee_-_1963.jpg (576x806, 207K)

He probably is, niggers and Arabs LARP as natsoc and trash Hispanics (not fresh Mexicans) the most on this board

All south americans hate both iberians, doesn't matter the country it's always the same feeling and attitude.

I dunno, I've been to Argentina and Chile and the locals treated me well, on the other hand, people who looked like the typical Peruvian were treated with condescension.

We don't hate Iberia. In fact, we know nothing about them except Real Madrid and Barcelona, for we are not taught anything besides Dom João VI. We only hate arrogant Portuguese and Spaniards.

In the south they think they're better than the Spanish in a competitive way, like they think your accent is weird and that sort of things. Never heard them hold genuine admiration for Iberians, they prefer the Italians and Germans.

Never heard latinos hold any sort of admiration or gratitude towards Iberians like other colonies hold for the English for example and who can blame them?

I never said Latinos admire Portugal or Spain, although no offense but if I would guess we hold Spain in higher prestige than Portugal.
But to say we hate them is too much. We don't hate anyone.

My gf is like 60% spanish,20% black, 15% native and 5% whothefuckknows.
She identifies as black mixed but most relates to the poor blackies.
I just point out she's whiter than Obama is black.

That’s why Brazilians are flocking to Portugal right now.

None taken as we do too.

It's because we recognize Portugal is a better country to live than Brazil. That doesn't mean we "admire" Portugal more than we admire Ireland for example.
If I have to guess, Brazilians admire Germans and Japanese the most, followed by Americans and maybe Italians.
We would also admire Austria if we knew they exist in the first place.

My great grandpa was literaly a spaniard who married a native brazilian, and his was a descendent of a literal Knight Templar from Portugal. His son married a black girl, and from that on there are only blacks on my father's side.
From mother's side her family is mostly italian, her grandpa don't even speak portuguese though she did marry a mestizo guy from italian bloodline. Despite having lived here the most part of her life.
My grandpa and uncles were really againts the marriage of my mother because my father is black, but he managed to marry her anyway and eventually was accepted by her family because, ironicaly, he is more intelliegent and hard worker than the white brothers of my mother.

How I feel about race? What am I suppose to feel? I don't look like neither my white or black cousins.
I decided to feel nothing otherwise I would go crazy.

You dropped your leaf.

African Americans are about 30-50%white. You never see them feel proud for being the offspring of slave owners.

Mexicans (aka "latinos") live the con, gliding from one role to the other with ease.

Move up here, you can be le 56% with the rest of the mutts.
>inb4 build the wall ... fuck off we're full

Disgusting. Filthy Italian coalburners putanas like Madonna, Quentin Tarrantino's mom and yours should be lined up against a wall and shot.

I'm pretty sure Brazil has more le 56%. Actually, you should send yours here. If there is one place in the planet that must accept diversity, it is Brazil. At this point we do not have another option.

there's only one true patricians choice,
youtu.be/zfXBNQMj2SE

>Implying your ancestors weren't coalburners as well

Eh, the ones I see here in Florida seem to be better off than the assorted spics we get from the rest of this hemisphere. I think we might still be in the brain drain stage with Brazil. Once we start getting the favela monkeys en mass it'll get bad.

No they weren't. I happen to know that for a fact.

So you are full black.

>patrician choice
Everyone and their mothers have the hots for Alizee so it is really the plebeian choice. The real patrician choice is the girls in the paintings of Bouguereau.

Attached: L'Art_et_la_Littérature.png (840x930, 1.98M)

Most spics are low IQ peasant tier. (MOST). Frankly, I'm glad to be a bastard offspring of the conquest. I like the west, I like technology, I like (white) christian vaules, I enjoy everything today that could never have happened without the conquest.

T. Low IQ Mestizo

Speaking for myself, a Castizo like most of us in Jow Forums, I feel more "European" as in I understand that without Portugal we'd be living in huts in the jungle. I do not ignore my native ancestry and am proud of it, but realize that Brazil is what it is (for better or worse) due Portuguese intervention. I also have Portuguese citizenship as most of my family came from there (great grandma was a native though).

However I notice most of the "white" people here buy into that "whitey bad" nonsense that infected the western world.

The elites here all have a lot of European blood, especially in the South, mostly Portuguese, Italian and German.

Personally I think Portugal is pretty nice, and prefer it than Spain in every way.

Quite the joker, huh? Now you have some respect for the white (Italian) man, you little mutt son of a bitch, or else.

1 post

Attached: ILZsCDF.jpg (625x626, 19K)

Just because the Plebs like something doesn't make it any less valuable. Primordial beauty is outside of picayune societal norms and a true Patrician must see this. Alizee is primordial beauty.

>Tfw can pass as a castizo but both parents are spics

Why me?

Attached: 1533778883777.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

You are the chosen one

I'm a person of European descent, actually. Fuck off beaner.

most spics actually hate being indio, regardless of what they tell you. marrying white is always preferred. having little a guedo makes all latin grannies happy.
look at their TV programs or even the picture you posted. they desire European physical traits. for as much as they larp about their Aztec shit they never depict them with indio features, always European.

they hate the darkness in them
youtube.com/watch?v=I3y8Tmkan9k

seriously look at this mexican soap opera. notice how nobody has indio features. none of the people that came to the US from Mexico look like these people at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqMgqcMiI0