American annexation of Canada

How possible is it? How many Canadians support it? Would it be good for America and Canada?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_movements_of_Canada

Attached: 346776734634634.png (1166x858, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes more blue states!

I would only support it on one condition:
The 19th amendment gets repealed and all women are thrown from office.

The provinces would have to be redrawn. Alberta would have to be made into at least 5 or 6 states. British Columbia would be carpet bombed.

I would never tolerate a leaf on my flag.

PLEASE DO IT
I pay $50 USD for a dozen eggs, a gallon of milk, and 3 pounds of chicken
I can barely afford to eat!

As an America, I would support this in theory. Canada is a vast land, rich in natural resources, and bring them into the fold of the US would greatly increase our resources.

The problem is that Canada's population is a neo-liberal, post-modern, cultural marxist distillation of a bunch of cucks that remained loyal to the grown, interbred with generations of American draft dodgers.

I would happily welcome Canada into the union; the Canadians in Canada, not so much.

crown*

lying piece of shit

Only Alberta would be a red state, and even then I'm not sure how actually rightwing they would be in comparison to the US.

Annexation as a whole is not a good idea given how fraught the country is politically right now.

Hell fucking no.
Imagine all those commies voting left, we'd never be a conservative nation again.
IF anything we have to keep those bastards out, not in.

if you kill your 40 million niggers then maybe

Attached: 1513216861443 1.png (795x681, 33K)

no thanks it sucks enough already

Do it, we are weak as fuck right now we couldn't put up a fight if we tried and the world sees us as a joke. Annex us and redraw the borders of north america under a new constitution of confederation designed to exploit naval and orbital mega construction and space exploitation.

Attached: Ojo4mH9B6BJlUGwU2feiRWdJ4u-vgS2QEKt6Q5mONZ8.jpg (960x768, 91K)

But here you are, taking the bait you fucking idiot.

if America annexed Canada, they would guarantee the northern lib cucks win a civil war. Aside from adding 40 million people to the cucked north, you'd be giving them access to all of our resources too.

I can just imagine the faggot staring at their computer screen writing this post. The irony is thick.

Try it bitch

Would the provinces become states adding another 20 senators? Would Canada become one state; a rival in population to CA or TX?

You're not denying the truth though - only revealing your own personal butthurt, when that truth is verbalized.

Look into the burgeoning field of epigenetics for more information; Canada is dysgenic, its population has has meekness and cowardice bred into it.

If you annex Quebec you'll have to learn french in school, they'll subvert you from within

It'll never happen. Full stop.

Only Alberta. Rest ask for gibs.

>he doesn't speak french/english
>probably fluent in mandarin/punjabi though
and you call yourself Canadian?

Alberta and Saskatchewan absolutely should join the US. the rest of Canada can fuck off.

i would welcome certain aspects like free speech. i dont smoke weed but would like it to remain legal

how about a leaf on ur mom?

no dice burger

Why would the US want a country that's 90% Arab and Chinese to be part of it?

hurr durr
why bother? and...
No elected member of any federal or provincial assembly in Canada, nor any mainstream politician in the United States, openly advocates annexation.

Do it if Trudeau gets re-elected.fuckin end this clown world country.

>we're going to let them vote

Attached: 1511833242308.png (650x650, 13K)

Canada is already fucked enough, dont need to add kike puppet to our problems.

>inb4 spik immigrant wants US to annex Mexico

Attached: 65D0E5DA-6ADD-49A0-B0F5-3E01D002F12B.jpg (750x348, 315K)

Jesus,
Canadian really want to be annexed?
But why? Are you guys going through a collapse?

Attached: main-qimg-e90de9e179dd58914ad7d98bfa969715.png (500x332, 246K)

Why stop there

We should secure the whole of the continent

Attached: F3DE2F41-11DA-4E40-B0E7-17ACBDACC4CD.png (2000x2000, 732K)

They'd fuck up the Senate with leftist senators. If they were to join, it could only be with new borders. Atlantic provinces would have to join into a single state or just be annexed by Maine. Quebec is too unique to be part of the US so it would become independent. The Praries could be a state if they got all of western Ontario included in their borders. Eastern Ontario would need a Trump wall surrounding it. It could be turned into an open air prison for undesirables. Northern BC and the territories could join Alaska. Southern BC could be part of Washington or split with Idaho and Montana.

yes. I would love to see texans seething over quebec. fucking do it!

Beautiful

Attached: 1553794420132.png (4700x4515, 1.03M)

This, a North American Union would be nice.

why would Tennessee not be part of new france?

yeah no joke your draft dodgers fucked up the gene pool right good

Attached: 1552935860844.jpg (246x318, 56K)

How did you get the (?) thing

Would they consider taking Ohio too? That would be just great.

You guys would lose that war.

You can't even beat a bunch of illiterate dirt farmers.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|16|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)

Psst. They won the war. Dumb hillbillies had to save east coast fags from an assfucking.

How about this: Alberta and the cool territories join up with white states and kill nogs.

Mexico is a beautiful country and I would be happy to annex the lands if the people were relocated to their true homelands in south america.

pretty true

how did you get back? must've been the router

Please do it. Our democratically Prime Minister is literally paying terrorists 10s of millions of dollars. We don't deserve to exist