H-his socks changed colors from black to navy blue! SEE?!

>h-his socks changed colors from black to navy blue! SEE?!
>look at all this EVIDENCE!
>see this person getting shot? I'm not a ballistics expert but a youtube video i saw said that doesnt happen when a bullet hits something
>sloppy job massad haha xD

Attached: brenton-tarrant-1.jpg (780x439, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scratch.mit.edu/projects/298158335/fullscreen/
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
bitchute.com/video/tF9ykjfmp3m6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck would someone change their socks if it was a movie set up by the mossad. like how fucking hard is it to just sit still and not change your socks?

SEETHING

Attached: 1552870090084.png (708x472, 671K)

Checked.
But I have to say the people in the mosque acted in a weird way.

During a school shooting in Mexico the cameras show the rushing out of the door and not one of them rushing towards the shooter. In fact they went pass him to get out the door. Surprised no one got up after faking being dead in the corners after he stepped outside the mosque.

Good time to place the fake plastic Muslims too

based and schizopilled

This false flag hoax shooting must have been planned for a long time if Mossad is this desperate too keep spamming this shit and pretnd like it happened the way the news says it did.

Attached: 1552592023537.png (733x699, 94K)

that socks stuff has been debunked, it's gopro adapting to light

You have no idea how alluring 72 virgins sound.

Attached: 1552853229956.png (323x373, 116K)

SLOPPY

Attached: Shoes.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

JOB

Attached: Shotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

SEETHING

MOSSAD

Attached: ⭐Severe⭐ - #RedPillMusic - Ummmmm.... Seriously wtf! I need input from my fellow anons 🕵️ @ (640x360, 2.72M)

SLOPPY

Attached: NZ Mosque Chairman Mossad, Zionist Businesses Behind Christchurch.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Sudan Sermon by Sheikh Abd Al-Jalil Al-Karouri - The Jews Are Behind NZ Massacre.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

JOB

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

MOSSAD

>mossad is THIS mad
you don't fool us and you're not even fooling the muslims either
big yikes, moishe!

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

scratch.mit.edu/projects/298158335/fullscreen/

>hehe, see this inbred child fucking 65iq ub human retarded Muslim saying it was Mossad? That means it obviously was mossad!

>being this sleepy
Get woke faggot.

Attached: 1553125242207.jpg (676x1024, 142K)

ITS OKAY IS MUSLIMS IMMIGRATE TO THE WEST AND FLOOD IT THEY JUST WANT A BETTER FUTURE MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

I don't rally care if it happened or not I just want to blame 'israel'

Everyone should be asking themselves why shills are SO DESPERATE to keep this hoax shooting alive and pretend like it happened the way the news says it did EVEN AFTER EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS MOSSAD DID IT.

Israel and Mossad are desperate.

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

How do you explain the disappearing shells?

you low iq turd, 10:40, go for the frames he enters, its red, he looks back its blue, literally a second later

Attached: 0 troll.jpg (200x200, 7K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

REAL Jow Forums KNOWS IT WAS MADE INSIDE UNREAL ENGINE AS A JIDF TRAINING SIMULATION

Attached: 1553288289346.png (1289x691, 924K)

You're a jew trying to tell someone to ignore what they see because Jews need the world to be a creation made up of their lies. The internet age changed everything Moshe. You lose again mossad.

It's fake as fuck OP, fuck you

Thank me later...

Attached: DISINFO.png (1400x1606, 669K)

THIS THIS, YOU'RE ALL SCHIZO JEWS

why would anyone throw his life away like that and possibly getting killed by cops in retrospect for a mossad recruiter or whatever.
this claim requires extraordinary evidence

boring Mossad film
Ebert only gave 3 stars

Muslims are our greatest ally desu~

Attached: wager.png (1452x1048, 1.65M)

That video shows the shells vanishing. I’ve yet to hear an explanation

It was all made inside Unreal Engine.

>calling a German flag a Jew
Show some respect Pedro.

Attached: 1553593317184.jpg (683x1024, 476K)

real life aint like the video games sonn
shells dont just stick around all day

>Germany
>respect

Attached: dont-cry-for-me_im-already-dead.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Proxy mossad losers like you keep losing and you can't handle it.

Checked. Sloppy job Mossad, as always. Especially this post.

Attached: goyim.jpg (677x995, 234K)

Shitty video quality, end of story. How much of a brainlet can people be?

A white person would never actually take action on their own, who are you trying to fool Mossad haha xD

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 17K)

This. It's okay if Muslims flood the west by millions they just want a better future

This, disappearing shells for higher frame rate. Also explains why there’s no blood decals, engine couldn’t take it especially with OVER 50 NPCS

Attached: 1553052939916.png (600x599, 274K)

The people claiming this is a false flag are the real shills. If they duped you, you have to have an IQ below 100 because there's no excuse for being so gullible.

Jews want us to think that violence is unquestionable and that whites are weak and passive. They want us to think that our only method of reversing our genocide is through peaceful measures that they can easily ignore, squash and censor. Tarrant disagreed and you should too.

Nice meme flag mossad

You too Chang.

Trump is losing 2020.

This. JIDF got sloppy with their 3D assets funding, that's why the NPCs don't even have faces, they got sloppy on the 3D models.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

And we would have gotten away with it too, if the ballistic experts on Jow Forums hadn't noticed his socks changed colors!

Attached: 235213476458.jpg (202x249, 16K)

Sounds about right

Based leaf

You can’t be serious (obviously you aren’t you’re just shilling). How could anyone possibly watch that and formulate such a retarded response? JUST FUCKING WATCH IT. You would easily be able to see at least a couple hit the ground

The "attack" was a hoax and he is a fake.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Just trying to trivialize the hoax, hey, op?

This. It's literally ALL made inside Unreal Engine

Trips of condescending truth. Shills btfo. The fact of the matter is there are 50 dead shit skins. How can you go wrong with that?

Attached: 1553168862858.jpg (600x717, 47K)

You Jews must be scared as hell of people exposing this

This. Muslims belong in the west Mossad

STOP SAYING IT WASN'T A FALSE FLAG GOY! JUST STAY INSIDE AND KEEP POSTING MEMES ALWAYS!

D&c whites vs muzzies. Classic circle tactic

>mossad budget so poor they can’t even use Unreal 4
Where the fuck did the 38 billion go then??

>take your meds schizo!
Jidf spotted.

>he fact of the matter is there are 50 dead shit skins. How can you go wrong with that?

sounds Jewish

>shills
these are assmad mudshits. haven't we seen all the salt threads that came right after the shooting?
>muh innocent liberal muzzies
>they're just praying they aren't terrorists
they're invaders and should be treated as such

Yep. Fucking JIDF, Muslims belong in the west, they just want a better future and a engineer and doctors job. They're literally all Doctors

mr blue sox lives

>haha sloppy job MOSSAD xDD
fat & unimportant schizo spotted

>Not being able to infer all kinds details from a 480p grainy video full of compression artifacts
Everything is is a false flag, man

Lol you’d think you retards would stop saying schizo to conceal yourselves but no, gotta stick to the script!

b-but I saw it! HIS SOCKS CHANGED COLORS YOU FUCKING JIDF SHILL! BLACK AND NAVY BLUE ARE TOTALLY CONTRASTING COLORS

THE DISAPPEARING SHELLS YOU FAGGOT. EXPLAIN

Attached: 300px-Two-Young-Orthodox-Jews.jpg (300x200, 13K)

based and takeyourpilled

Don't worry, you haven't gotten away with a single false flag since 911. Everyone knows by now. No one even cares about evidence, we just assume it's you because 99.9% it is.

Still haven’t explained the disappearing shells..

refer to Your narrative is falling apart at the seams, what will you do?

Not enough resolution on the video. Compression algorithm probably just filled them in with pixels the second.color as the ground.

Their big, beautiful wall. It's done now.

Attached: F090618KG04-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 188K)

No one is buying it, Mossad.

That’s not evidence to support you. You can literally see the animated shell approach the ground against the white background of the wall, then vanish. You can keep repeating your lies but that video is damning and the most glaring proof of this fakery

bitchute.com/video/tF9ykjfmp3m6/

Attached: 1553633704008.png (800x978, 607K)

If you can push the holocaust without evidence this is fair game.

Like I said here You see it disappear when it’s in front of the white wall. It never even reaches the ground

I don't think you'll convince mossad.

>animated shell
L M A O
M
A
O
The absolute state if shills these days, cry maor faggot

Attached: 1553466605755.png (786x718, 458K)

Of course not, I just love seeing their excuses and inability to counter the obvious truth. And it’s more for the lurkers than anyone else

That's pretty funny. Why was he arrested? Are practical jokes illegal in burger now?

Lol why would anyone shill that it was a FF/hoax? Did you even think about that before saying it? Why would we get paid to name the Joo lmfao oh god

In boomer Q mythos muds are the enemy and kikels are based allies. So when you're against the narrative you're a discord tranny. Do you even shariablue?

1.Man first shot in the door, look at his hand when he's shot, look at his hand when the shooter is getting out & in second time, when there's another body.

2. Woman that's shot outside, why are there sneakers on the sidewalk, a meter away, in front of her? Did she run out in panic, but stopped to take her sneakers? Did she carry them in her hands? Why are they a meter away in front of her body, on a sidewalk?

wonder if this could become a popular prank for zoomers. Encouraging tweens to turn the lights off in different places and play the 'gas chamber' game.

Gonna need a better explanation than that

>why would anyone
you tell me faggot. You shill the same narrative every day, endlessly. Get a fukn life
>joo
well well, it's only kikes and shills who use this so take your pick...

Attached: 1552904760916.gif (149x181, 836K)

I'm not a conspiracytard but this really gets my noggin joggin. There's simply no explanation for this.

Yeah and why the fuck was she anywhere near that mosque after he’d spent like 10 mags. Curiosity? Not likely

Lol wat

Didn't say it was a good explanation, just that it's their explanation.

Yes? The "fake conspiracy theory put out to muddy the waters" isn't exactly a new development in these things, is it? Easily disprovable by the msm, allowing them to smirk smugly and close down that sort of discussion.

Attached: nruorlltgme01.png (1024x576, 513K)

Tan soles, blue tops. Not saying it wasn't Mossad, because it's always fucking Mossad, no irony here. But not really conclusive shit.

Found the mossad Jew Share Blue Media Matters faggot!!!!

Attached: DEC55AD7-AA32-4012-BAF4-39022E04BD12.jpg (1024x576, 60K)