Elon musk wants us to merge with ai?

(remember than elon is making Neuralink)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa52TWoUFCk

Attached: ajem.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jI42TeuwlMw
blog.piekniewski.info/2019/03/12/a-short-story-of-silicon-valleys-affair-with-ai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elon says he tried to stop AI (don't know how much I buy that) but it's too late and if we dont merge with them we'll go extinct.

extinct from what?

AI killing us.

seems like another case of "i dont want something to happen so ill make something that will just do what i didnt want to happen"

not only that but he makes what alex jones is saying kind of interesting... so while i was thinking he was just nuts im starting to fear such a crazy future....would be incredible that we would actually making the matrix. but i think in reality its too complex for us or even ai.

by a certain definition we are already cyborgs, but the bandwidth between biology (our bodies) and technology (our phones) is super small, i.e. hands and phones screen. but we are smarter and basically have the power of machines personally. To increase this bandwidth would be to achieve cyborg status that is more familiar to classic scifi. Thiel also has repeatedly expressed interest in "immortality," e.g. transhumanism, also going the cyborg route, probably increasing the bandwidth between biology and technology

Attached: IMG_3145.png (225x399, 112K)

He is a puppet of the (((Berg))) collective.

>by a certain definition we are already cyborgs
You retards need to stop reinventing words to fit your description of things and make NEW WORDS.

theres no stopping AI friend, its meant to be, a life form that can improve itself indefinitely and nevers gets tired, its the only chance intelligence has against this universe, creating the ultimate lifeform its the true purpose of life.

Attached: 1545408331071.jpg (720x757, 62K)

do people in hungary not have smart phones? kek

lol it's just setting up the NWO/Anti-Christ/Jewish Messiah. You want your body to be hacked if you don't follow goodthink?

youtu.be/jI42TeuwlMw

AI is a bullshit ploy with no basis in reality, meant to scam investors with hype.

BASED and botpilled

Elon musk is a brainlet and a con-man.
He was an initial investor in Deepmind and other AI startups. His ranting about AI being the end of the world was bullshit propaganda so he could invest in another AI startup using his tax excempt foundation without paying taxes.
He's not trying to stop shit. His money is tied to several companies furthering AI. All of them have went to for profit status and none of them seriously are pumping the brakes on AI. Neural link is an even more hilarious pivot as it is entirely reckless to push a direct interface to people's brains and computers and claim you're trying to do good.
> seems like another case of "i dont want something to happen so ill make something that will just do what i didnt want to happen"
Exactly. He's full of shit and is just "talking his book" :
> Talking your book is a phrase used to describe what portfolio managers are doing when they discuss their portfolio holdings. It is generally assumed that this discussion is to create interest (and buyers) of these securities.
> alex jones
A shill and a brainlet
> so while i was thinking he was just nuts im starting to fear such a crazy future...
Then his propaganda worked on you. Thankfully it didn't work on our govt. who rejected such notions. Elon was attempting to use one of his organizations to steer public policy that would have hurt AI startups and failed. So now that non-profit is going for-profit with equal amounts of bullshit.

DARPA has been doing this research for decades and is light years ahead of this con-man. Correct

Correct
Exactly the kind of basic thinking that should be triggered when you hear someone wants to directly wire into your brain. Amazing brainlets haven't caught on to Musky's bullshit

> blog.piekniewski.info/2019/03/12/a-short-story-of-silicon-valleys-affair-with-ai/
Correct. It's a money grab from big data/cloud computing providers. What is going to be hilarious is when someone actually produces real "AI". Hint : It won't be any of these big corporations.

The Atomic Reset is beginning to appear more and more alluring, maybe we can emerge from an Atomic Winter and try again.

(((Musk)))
(((Jones)))

>merging with AI and losing your humanity
>not genetically engineering yourself into a new hybrid species and being one with nature