Are niggers the great filter?

Africa is predicted to house over 4 billion niggers by 2100. This will put a tremendous strain on the climate.

Are lesser subspecies the reason why we haven't encountered aliens yet? Were all the alien civilisations wiped out by space niggers?

Attached: niggersplosion.png (750x563, 97K)

This is a meme. Birthrate in Africa is dropping like a rock as it gets more "modern" if you will.

lol, thats a theory i haven't heard and i thought i heard them all

cool

Attached: yummy.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Adamu (adam) was a black man. With black hair
Ti-amat (eve) was a white woman. Blue eyes, and blond hair

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 20190328_073426.jpg (1080x2220, 1.57M)

Congratulations larper, you just realized the 'climate change' agenda is the cover story for restricting growth of the 3rd world

It isn't

>Were all the alien civilisations wiped out by space niggers?
Nation of Islam (a nigger cult) believes that niggers were literally a spacefaring race who came to Earth then forgot all their technology and regressed to naked tribals.

Maybe they were right lmao.

No it doesn't, that's 5%ers

It's intended to restrict the growth of the first world so that we are no longer competitive and industry can be moved to third world countries where it is cheaper for labor.

As soon as 1st world countries stop supporting them, their birth rates will plummet

It is. Look it up.

Yakub, made you abominations and taught you tricknology. Using tricknology you devils went above ground and decived the world and took control of it.

The nation of Islam also believes that the cure is to race mix with the whites and breed them out of existence. Specifically white men being with black women.
Does that sound familiar?

I have you're wrong

False, its to try and restrain that

Carbon taxes and other shit are only being pushed in first world countries. Good luck getting China to stop nuking Korea with yellow dust.

Hard to get tax from 3rd world places without industry to tax you fucking idiot

THE MORE BLACKS THERE ARE THE GREATER THE EXPANSION OF SELF KNOWLEDGE AND THE ABUNDANCE OF INNER (& COSMIC) & OUTER NATURE FUCK YOU HATERS

The only thing dropping over there is the child death rate. They're used to bear 8 children, of which 2 survive to a fertile age. Now, thanks to development aid, they all survive and we got a huge fucking problem.

The sooner we get rid of all of these blacks the better

About as accurate as any of their other "projections"
Not at all.

One of several. Fission and Fusion bombs are another two. I'm starting to believe that humans are part of a perverted Alien genetic experiment. The goal was to create a slave race that could do basic tasks like working fields and mines. Long story short, the Elite are sure that if we don't breed with the darkies, we will not get into heaven.

Blacks are the superior race. They're highly ethnocentric, they reproduce like mad, they're physically gifted, they can survive in conditions that would kill the average White. They don't need high IQs to pass on their genes, which is really what this is all about.

Attached: zimbabwe-white-farmers.jpg (800x445, 134K)

>meanwhile only the first world is reducing birth rates to reduce climate change

The great filter is jews, blacks, pajeets, arabs, NPCs and every other group of subhumans who can't be reasoned with and understand long term planning (so it implies your "plans" being short term fuckery then extinction).