What is the American equivalent?

What is the American equivalent?

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

America

I'm afraid we are not sufficiently aware of your regional culture. We only ever listen to received pronunciation, except for Top Gear.

Perhaps the Appalachian Mountains might be comparable. Those harbor a variety of what we call "hillbillies" with a large representation of Scots and Irish.

Attached: 4AADBA7C-27A4-46E2-B9DA-81D4F4CBCE7A.png (741x649, 23K)

Attached: 1513492616.jpg (384x384, 16K)

Attached: 1553801733257-pol.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Football fans I guess

Love this friggin meme

Attached: 1543583590530.png (1014x602, 116K)

Attached: kansas-city-chiefs-fat-fan-Meet_The_Matts.jpg (522x750, 86K)

Attached: 8C658DFF-35B8-4A19-9223-7BB0B0BF470C.jpg (630x433, 68K)

people from flyover states. Just Trump supporting areas and such.

damn he's jacked

This.

Attached: oaklandraiders.jpg (2048x1369, 199K)

There’s steroids in our beef nigga.

Attached: 53A104DD-9336-4AFB-839D-FAC1C9FD6AD1.jpg (580x327, 87K)

Can someone from Bongland explain Norf vs South to me? I've been interested for months.

I’m trawling through photos on my phone of drunks at bars in Seattle and am yet to come up with a comparable image.
Holy shit that is a great image.

Norf is the post-industrial side of the country. Coal mines, steel works, ship building etc. which was finished off in the late 20th century (Thatcher is widely regarded as having dealt the final blow). A lot of people there became unemployed and there was a lot of economic hardship. Meanwhile London siphoned off any and all funds coming into the country, creating a massive class divide between the North and South. Now even areas outside London in the South are suffering similar problems to the Norf, giving rise to Soufs.

Is it the body paint doing that or did he dehydrate himself for 3 days to get that tuned? I can see his pectoral muscle fibres lmao

You can’t paint on that vascularity, my dude. Nigger worship makes you fuckin jacked.

Do they all talk like Darren Till?

Appalachians. Pains me to say it but they're basically the same thing. Usually pretty skinny from pills, but basically the same thing.

thanks for the quick rundown

Attached: 400.jpg (249x400, 111K)

So your version of the rust belt

>T rust belt

Souf sounds like working class white rust belters. Pittsburgh is the only big city like that (the others are just nigger holes) but they spread all across the rust belt. Norf would be Appalachia then, since they died with the coal industry before there was such a thing as the rust belt.

There's no rivalry though, only misery.

American football (niggerball) fans. They are the loudest, fattest, drunkest, most obnoxious pieces of retarded shit. God I hate them so much.

Attached: fat-packer-fan.jpg (500x334, 34K)

Its different. Maybe parts of Georgia.
Northern England is not rural in that sense. Home of industrial heartland historically.

No, people in Minnesota are rich.

Not norfolk though. Thats still old england. All that will be left are the highlands and norfolk

Probably both. You can tell hes pretty cut but he also looks pretty airbrushed.

Pretty much. All the Mills are boarded up or have been downsized so heavily that the town's that relied on them fell to ruin.

I can just make out the tiny Greggs factory

Isn't it similar to the Rust Belt?

any nation that has a shit ton of loud, obnoxious fat people is an equivalent

Wow I love hating the poor in my country!! Yay!! Aren't unhealthy depressed people imprisoned by ZOG so funny!!! lol check this meme out fellow white people.

Attached: 1537292437828.jpg (650x896, 176K)

Attached: 0.jpg (681x705, 54K)

Attached: 1541329639558.png (494x358, 49K)

>TUNGSTEN CARBIDE DRILLS?!?!

>works in call centre
GO ON NGUBU! YOU LEGEND!
>drinks six Lidl ciders every night
FUCKING HAMMERED IT, YOU BEAUTY.
>spents his miniscule wages on football
DRINKS IN FOR THE LADS, GET THE BEVVIES IN
>blows the last of his money on pub trips with Tyler the Smiler
WA-HEEEYYY IM FUKKEN HAMMERED I AM MATE
>vomits his gristle and child filled kebab into the gutter
WOT DA FUCK YOO JUST CALL NGUBU
>has eight kids he can't afford, each one more stupid than the last
UP THE LEFT SIDE, GO ON KHALID
>*London, becomes minority British and other cities follow*
ON YER ED BGWAMBE MY SON
>*another pakistani grooming gang is discovered, bring the tally of abused girls to over 100,000*
RANJEET SHOOTS
>*25,000 islamic terrorists on the government watchlist*
HE SCORES
>*stabbings, rapes, acid attacks doubles on the previous year*
GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Attached: norf.png (942x712, 79K)

>vomits his gristle and child filled kebab into the gutter
fuckin dying over here

Attached: 1553724326574.jpg (419x480, 81K)

lol

Probably the rust belt. Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan are all full of dumb meatsacks who guzzle beer and watch football.