The importance of proper nourishment

As we can all see blatantly and clearly, white genocide becomes ever more apparent in our world today, and so does the ever growing, blatantly obvious, fact of the looming storm that is the full, unhesitating, relentless, conquering of the white race by both muds and Jews alike. They want us all dead, and it's time to fight back against the clear genocide of our European people and culture, that the Jews so desperately want to eliminate and replace with degeneracy, similarly, they want to force Europe not only to replace their culture, but also their faiths, so they want to replace Christianity with Satanism. Many Europeans are already leading a good resistance against the degenerates, but across the various threads I've seen here, and in reality composed of white nationalism, a lot of people are missing the important and crucial necessity of proper nourishment.

I cannot stress enough how crucially important nourishing both your bodies and your minds is in times like these.

Nutrition can mean the difference between life and death, because a malnourished body is a dead body.

Here are a few links that detail the importance of keeping your mind and body nourished with nutrition.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/160774.php

hhs.gov/fitness/eat-healthy/importance-of-good-nutrition/index.html

bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-quade3.htm

cspinet.org/eating-healthy/why-good-nutrition-important

Now if you're gone through all of this, you'll see how important nutrition is for you.

However, there is something else you should know.

Your mind needs more nutrition, and nutrition more than any other part of the body, because your mind is obviously the command center of your body, as such, we know that a malnourished brain is never going to be capable of accomplishing the same tasks at a higher level or the same level as an even slightly more nourished brain.

How do you keep your brain nourished? Use nootropics, natural ones.

Attached: neuron.jpg (1024x1024, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corpina.com/neurogenesis-how-to-increase-nerve-growth-factor-ngf/
medicinalherbals.net/nerve-growth-factor-ngf/
mybiohack.com/blog/nerve-growth-factor-ngf-how-to-increase-it-or-decrease
mindlabpro.com/au/ingredients/
selfhacked.com/blog/ways-increase-neurogenesis/
neurotracker.net/2018/12/06/5-ways-to-boost-your-neurogenesis/
alexfergus.com/blog/pufa-s-the-worst-thing-for-your-health-that-you-eat-everyday
raypeat.com/
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,307.30.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They contain nutrients essential for keeping your nerve growth factor high, and keeping your neurogenesis high, they're both essentially the same thing.

When buying a nootropic, you need to make sure it has nerve growth factor increasing nutrients like Lion's Mane, Ginkgo Biloba, Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, Huperzia Seratta, etc...

Here are some links detailing what nutrients to take to raise your nerve growth factor, which raises your neuron count, and as we all know, the more neurons a brain has, the better and more efficiently it functions.

corpina.com/neurogenesis-how-to-increase-nerve-growth-factor-ngf/

medicinalherbals.net/nerve-growth-factor-ngf/

mybiohack.com/blog/nerve-growth-factor-ngf-how-to-increase-it-or-decrease

mindlabpro.com/au/ingredients/

selfhacked.com/blog/ways-increase-neurogenesis/

neurotracker.net/2018/12/06/5-ways-to-boost-your-neurogenesis/

Now that you are aware of how important it is to nourish the brain and body, spread the word, AND WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE DEGENERATES!!!

Thanks Canada! Very Cool!

It's an honor.

Eat your veggies.

Attached: 20ADB036-E365-4F46-A63C-34E06F39ACD8.jpg (1080x1440, 194K)

EAT THE VEGGIES I SAID

Attached: CB80ED5D-F9FD-4AEC-9E7D-D66D90579572.jpg (640x480, 222K)

I aaaaam, I aaaaaaam.

Good, son

Attached: 156D0121-D6D3-4FED-B35A-641A42A812A7.jpg (1080x1440, 148K)

Yep. Good indeed.

I am watching to see if you’re eating the beans, son

Attached: 545704B3-DA0E-407F-90B7-A5DC5DFF3668.png (2048x2732, 971K)

redpill me on iodine

I bought some but there are no directions on the bottle

you just inject it like marihuanas I think

Okay, they're all gone now.

It's a good disinfectant.

You insert in butt, mate

I am proud, son

Attached: 64054645-742E-4219-A24D-000479D4E088.jpg (640x480, 209K)

Attached: 60s_London.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

nourish me

I am too.

>nourishes you
done.

Your brain needs animal fat, not garbage nootropics

Your brain needs nutrients, not garbage animal fat.

>calling nootropics nutrients
lmao retard

Many of them are natural you retarded faggot.

That doesn't mean shit you braindead druggie

If they're natural, they use nutrients you -90IQ kike rat.

you guys should always know the rest of the world hates Western society and white people because people from around the world will have that stereotype of you guys, oh white western people eat nothing but garbage, therefore this is why theyre unhealthy and in a poor condition to conquer . Its been like that for too long for you guys.The OP is right and I add this only because i give too shits about the world not drowning in chaos, white people are part of an important balance in qualities of the human race

Whatever fag, keep shelling out your dosh for placebo pills

They've been proven to work faggot, I set 374 zones on SOL because my nerve growth factor was high enough, I used the Feisar Agility ship.

Vitamin D and Fish Oil are essential supplements every man should be taking daily. Also helps to ward off depression so you don't have to turn to the pharmaceutical Jew.
Taking Iodine is very redpilled (See Pic Related).
Make sure to drink enough water and eat some fruit every day. And fast every once in a while.

Attached: IodineRedPill.jpg (1920x2607, 3.06M)

Drink this 3 times a day

Attached: Original-Coarse-Fiber-Powder-72.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

I get legit triggered every time people on Jow Forums genuinely recommend fish oils. This is supposed to be the place with the reddest pills, and yet almost no one recognizes the PUFA conspiracy.

Jesus christ, just get coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil. Ditch that fish/seed bullshit, it's really really fucking bad.

Attached: b0c2ddf9d3a8f37b3da988009bc25783.jpg (326x244, 16K)

That's alarming

alexfergus.com/blog/pufa-s-the-worst-thing-for-your-health-that-you-eat-everyday

Lad, this is one of those few times when a leaf gives a golden post.

The article is pretty in-depth, but I find the writing is "selling" the argument. Much prefer the raw, completely dry delivery of this dude right here. raypeat.com/

He gets very in-depth with inflammation, estrogen, metabolism-related hormones (especially Thyroid & Pregnenolone).

It truly escapes my mind how much retarded even people on Jow Forums are about nutrition.
Goddammit

Attached: 1545082158729.jpg (836x943, 705K)

>not a faggot leaf post
fishy... but let's roll the dice
help me out OP
I'm intrigued, what should I start with?
supplements? what am I grabbing right now and what should i consider in the future?

You can start with something weak like maybe Focus Formula, but that has a lot of onions inside of it, so be careful. Then you can move onto Joe Rogan's Alpha Brain, after that, move to the much more powerful BrainStorm by Athletic Alliance, once you've finished at least two bottles of that, move onto Mind Lab Pro, after that, maybe Qualia.

Not onions, I mean S O Y

Just stopping in to say drink lots of water and eat your body weight in protein everyday.
Don’t forget about your veggies.
-regards

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,307.30.html
this might help user

anything a little more conventional?
i'm just jumping right in the deep end?
so FF is just a collection of shit that's good for my thinker?

They're all compilations of nutrients that are not just "good" for you, they're NECESSARY for you. If you want something weaker than what I mentioned, perhaps you should get singled nutrients. Maybe look for, oh I don't know... L-theanine, maybe Acetylcholine, maybe Alpha GPC, or the other nutrients I mentioned up there, but in single form. Those, as well as compilations of nutrients can be found in the GNC, General Nutrition Center, or really any other health store worth its money.

user, the thing with nutrients, is that you don't have to be afraid of jumping into the deep end because you can't overdose on nutrients, ever, you'll just get a headache or a stomach ache if you take too much.

I see what you're saying. I live in a small town, so Wal-Mart is a ways and a GNC even farther away. Shipping is usually steep too, but I'll give it a shot.

I drink at least 12 beers per day. I take a vitamin once every few weeks. My main food source is fast food and pizza. I drink city tap water that comes out blue/green and smells like bleach to rehydrate. If you're saying I need to change something, fuck off.

MURICA

Consider that it won't be felt right away because you're stacking bricks. We're all stacking bricks. The effect will be noticeable in the long run, but it will be permanent so long as you keep your neurons alive.

SHOW FLAG OR GTFO

I'm a white American. Fuck off. But leave your natural maple syrup it's yummy:)

Forgot to change flag, my bad

Pussy Pansy.

false alarm.

Seriously though, I'll suck your dick for that syrup

RATE MY EATS TODAY.

WITHIN 30 MINS OF WAKING (AT NOON) i ATE TWO NEW ZEALAND GROUND LAMB BURGERS WITH HABENERO CHILI PEPPER, POWDERED GINGER AND GARLIC TOPPED WITH ADZUKI BEAN MISO AGED ONE YEAR, A HARD BOILED ORGANIC HIGH OMEGA-3 EGG SOME HOME MADE NUT BUTTER WITH RAW MACADAMIA NUT, SPROUTED PUMPKIN SEED, ALMOND AND WALNUTS, COFFEE WITH CACAO POWDER AND COCONUT MILK, LATER i HAD MORE NUT BUTTER AND A CAN OF SARDINES IN OLIVE OI.L.

You did good, ditch the sardines, fish have mercury in them. None of what you ate is a worthwhile substitute for the aforementioned nutrients though, mainly because if whatever you ate did have some nutrient I listed, you can get much more nutrition if you consume it in its powdered form.

>the supplement jew

all i need is meat and regular veggies
real men eat organs too, nutrient and vitamin bombs.
Especially liver, that shit will juice you up with the nutrients of GODS

Attached: 1551041699172m.jpg (764x1024, 90K)