Has Donald Trump done something you disagree with as president?

I want him to push more for the freakin wall, but otherwise he didn’t fuck up, did he now?

Attached: 9673F6AB-E75A-4B5C-8E34-BA92F44F6DFB.png (750x563, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>record numbers if illegal immigrants
>record numbers of h1b niggers
>record number of dollars given to israel

Trump is perfect. If you're caught up in the day to day and ignoring the big picture then you're an idiot

Bump stock faggotry and ass kissing israel im not a fan of.

He uses strategic ambiguity, intentionally making it difficult to interpret what exactly he might be up to. But I think it's a pretty easy equation. What did he talk about on the campaign trail that was so wildly popular? Have those stated goals been achieved?

And why did people all across the country put their trust in a politician who said he'd never ever lie? All politicians are liars, but for some reason people were willing to believe it.

>Trump is perfect. If you're caught up in the day to day and ignoring the big picture then you're an idiot
he's given Israel everything they wanted and gotten nothing in return.
the only people who unironically like everything he's done are zionist jews.

Yeah. He's the true accelerationist. ISRAEL ALREADY HAD JERUSALEM AND GOLAN. TRUMP RECOGNIZING IT DID NOTHING BUT PISS OFF THE WORLD. This is why you Israeli shills are so angry tthese days. You know that you're fucked.

Attached: Star-Will-Gorge.jpg (1816x2151, 2.28M)

Cheated on his wife

>you Israeli shills
mawt li israel.
now you say it.

he has facilitated Red Flag Gun Laws....he lied about supporting our Rights

say what? mawt li Israel? What's that mean?

Attached: 1530570963309.png (1340x1746, 1.73M)

Yeah but overall he’s great

>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't make Mexico pay for the wall
>Trump couldn't build the wall
>Trump couldn't repeal Obamacare
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't drain the swamp
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't raise the taxes on the rich
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt
>Increased immigration
>Increased Israel military aid
>Never built the wall
>Never replaced Obamacare
>Didn’t stop jobs from leaving
>employed more foreigners than Americans
>Betrayed America’s NATO allies
>Raised taxes for the middle/poor class while decreased taxes for the rich
>Never rebuilt the crumbling infrastructure
>Divided the nation
>Never withdrew troops from the Middle East
>Started tariff trade war with everyone
>Increased trade deficit with China
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>New Bill prohibits wall

Full Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Expands h1bs
>Expands h2bs
>Hillary not in jail
>Pedogate has vanished
>Assange has vanished
>No declassified FISA
>No election fraud investigation
>Bans Bumpstocks
>Couldn't end Chain Migration
>Couldn't end Green Card Lottery,
>Snuck tpp provisions into the new nafta

you aren't looking at the big picture idiot

death to israel

trump is based and redpilled
unfortunately Jow Forums is too young to understand why

No, he didn’t. Paying hookers isn’t cheating, just sex.

Oh okay. MAWT LI ISRAEL!!!!!

The biggest no no when it comes to israel is politicizing it and making it a partisan Issue. Trump and Ilhan are doing just that. Ilhan was only possible because of Trump's bear hug.

Attached: Hating-Israel.jpg (929x611, 321K)

Sounds you are butthurt because Trudeau is killin Canadadada.

has not made anime real like barron promised over discord

Attached: 1544579908936.jpg (1720x1181, 1.78M)

HE NEEDS TO STOP

give me a fucking infrastructure package

>lets niggers out of prison for no reason
>bans bump stocks
>gives Israel literally everything they want
>doesn't support white people
>doesn't call out anti-white bullshit in media
>talks like an absolute retard

the best part about Ilhan is that she actually has jews fighting with one another.
it's glorious to watch.

>too soft on Mexicans and Mexico
>Israel
Other than that he is very good.
I thought he would turn into an apologetic wuss after the election.

i want him to build a wall then throw himself off it for a christening

this

Id rather have cuckdeau than merkel

Yeah, but Merkel is literally the devil. Like literally.

It's amazing to watch. The zionists have to maintain the perception of a monolithic jewish mindset when it comes to Israel. They use normie jews as their human shields to hide behind. That's why they try so hard to consider anti zionism antisemitic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.59.38 PM.jpg (730x563, 85K)

He did not build the friggen wall.

He does deals with the Saudi sand niggers

Israel, but the entire Congress is kiked, especially the GOP, and they're the only ones keeping him from being impeached, so he's kind of fucked on that front. I wish he would just stop talking about Israel completely, but he has fiends like ted cruz and pompeo whispering in his ear.

And the wall, but same shit again with Congress, he's having to declare national emergencies and send fucking troops to the border because these bums won't do their jobs and fund it.

I expected full Bush mode after the election, so I'm still pleasantly surprised with what we ended up with, albeit far from perfect.

Donald Trump laid the foundations to Uber Eats and gave us another marker for Late Stage Capitalism.

what always amazes me is the willful ignorance of the leftist jews who advocate for a two-state solution
they don't even realize that they're advocating for the *exact kind of ethnostate* that pol wants, except for the jews.

haven't prosecuted hillary yet, smollet still free.

Attached: 324654-Mylie-Moore-2[1].jpg (600x900, 87K)

>recognizes Golan hights as Israel territory

>they don't even realize that they're advocating for the *exact kind of ethnostate* that pol wants, except for the jews.
You can't even spell Jow Forums right. Nobody here but JIDF and Mossad shills push ethnonationalism. This is why humanity will unite to genocide Israelis like you. LEARN TO SHILL OR STOP POSTING ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.

damn, Shlomo, i touched a nerve there, didn't I?
I'm literally a muslim.

Imagine if mossad wasn't so sloppy. Thank God you're inbred idiots so it's not hard to combat all the mossad shilling at all. So predictable. So Sloppy.

don't listen to the Discord trannies trying to sow confusion. Trump is BASED:

>Trump’s shift from a wage-boosting legal immigration system to one that benefits corporations and their shareholders coincides with recent big business lobby influence over his White House, at the behest of advisers Jared Kushner and Brooke Rollins.

>As Breitbart News reported, an alliance of mostly globalist organizations and business groups have had access to the White House to discuss the national legal immigration policy. These groups include Koch Industries, the George W. Bush Center, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC).

Attached: 1553502539709.png (624x633, 327K)

>mfw there's a jew behind that keyboard actually calling jews inbred
this is some next level jewing, i'll give you that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>Jew calling other people jews
like fuggen clockwork

Inshallah you will push them into the sea and accidentally save the West

Trump has flirted dangerously with populous knee jerk shit when it comes to 2nd amendment rights, including the bump stock ban. His administration has universally botched foreign relations with pretty much every country. They have done nothing concrete to handle immigration. The Ryan "Tax Cuts" were a joke, hurting more middle class families with accrued assets, but shifting massive breaks to the wealthy and corporations.

Really the only measurable benefit from his presidency in my life has been his personal effect in driving the Democrats nuts. At least that shit is hilarious.

also net neutrality....

Can a MIGA-pede explain to me why Trump hasn't done shit to punish sanctuary states their respective rogue politicians?

basically everything, but hes still better than hillary so whatever

Cucking to Saudis over Khasoggi
Waging a fake war against Colin Kaepernick
Refusing to listen to any of his advisors or intelligence agencies
All of his core policies on immigration
Appointing useless people to his cabinet while many ambassador seats remain empty

when he pardoned that sheriff joe arpaio, dude was a white nigger

he acts like a fucking jew

Can you give the stats on that?
Honest question.

i will not be voting for this fucking kike again

he still allows non-whites to exist.
checked also.

Attached: 1553397179128.png (802x854, 1.42M)

Syria, big time

I think the question is: Has Trump done anything wrong to make you say, "Shit, I should have voted for Hillary. Hillary would have handled that shit no problem."

And the answer is no.

>Would Hillary have built the wall?

>Would Hillary have restored our Second Amendment rights?

>Would Hillary prevent the influx of "refugees"?

The Drumpf Israel shit is so played out and ruins decent threads. I mean if you expected Trump to go to war with Jews, you're pretty fucking stupid from the jump. The only person to blame for being so upset is yourself. I understand it's people trying to faggots, but you know it is what it is.

listen dude first understand Trump is a business man. He needs those migrants to make investment in more gas chambers and camps break even.
We can't put all this money into gas chambers and only use them twice it's not wise from a break even analyst standpoint.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|16|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)

Gracias, señor Trump. Ehh, now I and mi familia can travel to the great Jew.S.A. and become citizens. I will mske mucho dinero selling mi tacitos!!

Discord tranny research thread for future d&c ops.

>Has Trump done anything wrong to make you say, "Shit, I should have voted for Hillary"
If you retards actually focused on what he said, and not how the media can be unfair to him, it was clear.

>Q: We tried to get your campaign and the other campaigns to hold forth or whether or not they supported the current GI bill. In congress, a sneaky vote in the house — no roll call - is going to cut money from the GI bill to allow for other expenditures for vets. Vets were upset. “No, don’t take money from us and reallocate it. Find the savings elsewhere.” Do you support maintaining the GI bill the way it is and growing it instead of cutting it?

> TRUMP: I don’t want to hurt our vets. We treat illegal immigrants better than our vets. I’m going to help the vets. I’m going to only help them. — unlike Hillary Clinton who thinks the vets are getting too much? They’re not. I’ve traveled, seen so many vets I know so many vets now and have a lot of friends. I have developed great friendships among the vets. Our vets are —

>Q: Is that a yes, “I do support the current GI bill?”

>DONALD TRUMP: No. I want to bring jobs back to our country and make the country grow again. I just traveled. I won so many states in a row in massive landslides and part of the reason was trade. Not what you brought up at the beginning of the show, totally inappropriate. Part of the reason I won was because of trade and I talk trade and I’m the only one that can do anything about trade.

Attached: 1531290464709.jpg (476x474, 65K)

40 BILLION TO ISRAEL. Im not even super against the Jews/Israel as a country. But with all the bullshit we have going on here there is no justification for that.

he didn't left the NATO

Yes, with some of his foreign policies, otherwise I am happy with his performance.

I like Pompeo as well even when I am critical of him.

Without the warmongering, Bolton would be great.

I don't like the way team Trump treats their acticists, surrogates. They lost a lot of extremely useful people, Shapiro, Coulter, Milo, Bannon etc. They should have looked after them.

Liberals treat their activists well.

They cannot expect activists and surrogates to work for them for years with nothing in return. This is a major flow in their election strategy.

Q was upset that Ann Coulter accepted bribes from the globalists. In my view, it's the fault of team Trump that they didn't appreciate her and didn't reward her work. They should have realised how important she was.

Milo did everything for Trump, he fought for him with everything he got 1000% day and night for a long time. But when Milo was fired from Breitbart, team Trump didn't support him. I mean, the work Milo did for Trump is worth around 30 million dollars. Yet he wasn't even offered a job in the media.

>crying about h1b
If you whiteboys weren’t as lazy and entitled H1B1 wouldn’t even exist. The coders I’ve managed in/from India are far superior to fat, lazy, whiny American “workers.” Fix your own house