Your opposition to immigrants who live in the United States unofficially, is at its core...

your opposition to immigrants who live in the United States unofficially, is at its core, diasteriously ignorant at best, and racist, sexist, bigoted, and white supremacist, when you look at it with a critical angle.

All of the following are true statements.

Undocumented migrants commit LESS crime than natives
Undocumented migrants INCREASE the GDP of states, and the federal government
Undocumented migrants pay MORE than they take in taxes
Undocumented migrants are a POSITIVE impact on our culture, demography, and way of life
Sanctuary Cities have NO affect on crime rates
Enforcing "border control" has NO affect on crime rates
Undocumented migrants are at RECORD lows
Undocumented migrants are LEAVING the United States at a faster rate than entering
Less than 10 PERCENT of undocumented migrants come to the United States via border crossing by land. Almost all come by overstaying Visas.
Undocumented migrants are human beings just like you, and deserve to be treated fairly under the law

You know this all now, and you have NO excuse. Every stated above is the CONSENSUS among ALL academics, barring a 1-3% rate of academics disagreeing. (Hint: All those are bought and paid for by lobbiests and white supremacist organizations such as VDare and NumbersUSA)

Now, user, I want you to give me one reason to be against migrants now that you know this. ONE valid reason. Because the people who study, and work in this field for a living, thousands upon thousands of research and police work, have not found one yet.

Sources will be linked in following post.

Attached: 1552280268016.jpg (509x484, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-immigration.html
cbo.gov/publication/41645
mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/15469/1/MPRA_paper_15469.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4235135/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/06/donald-trump/trump-immigration-claim-has-no-data-back-it/
aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/aer.p20151041
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1. trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-immigration.html
>2. cbo.gov/publication/41645
>3. mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/15469/1/MPRA_paper_15469.pdf
>4. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4235135/
>5. politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/06/donald-trump/trump-immigration-claim-has-no-data-back-it/
>6. aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/aer.p20151041
>7. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
>8.

>Undocumented migrants commit LESS crime than natives
it's a crime for them to be here so they are instantly criminals.
you are a liar.
stop being a fucking idiot.

/thread

>migrants are good
in all fields

Attached: youarenotsmart.png (205x246, 4K)

Fuck you schlomo

Attached: 1539370531149.jpg (525x469, 27K)

>Other households are net tax consumers: The benefits they receive exceed the taxes they pay. These households generate a “fiscal deficit” that must be financed by taxes from other households or by government borrowing. For example, in 2010, in the U.S. population as a whole, households headed by persons without a high school degree, on average, received $46,582 in government benefits while paying only $11,469 in taxes. This generated an average fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of $35,113.

The high deficits of poorly educated households are important in the amnesty debate because the typical unlawful immigrant has only a 10th-grade education. Half of unlawful immigrant households are headed by an individual with less than a high school degree, and another 25 percent of household heads have only a high school degree.

Nice try, nobody beleived for a second that half literate central americans contribute more than they take. Source: heritage foundation

this is the consensus among academics, police, and virtually every NGO in existence. This isn't about me "being smart." This is about you being disastrously vile, and hiding behind a meme, your crass barbaric existence.

Sage

Based.
Only people with nothing going for them obsess over race and preserving "purity".

I prefer the company of white people and I'm not moved by economic arguments.

Attached: 1527051413686.png (1121x675, 217K)

The source is that US cities with a lot of illegals have less crime than those who don't. It's only because Hispanics are less criminal then blacks

Are you seriously going to post this pasta every fucking hour?

Are you talking about Colonizers?

what "pasta."
think originally, and move past your little meme world. Look at the facts, and evidence. I thought "facts don't care about your feelings?" Does that not work if it affects your feelings?

Since my neighborhood filled with illegals crime has spiked and arrests have plummeted, property values have dropped 27%, and here's a thought for you.

Murderers, rapists, and drug dealers are human beings like you, but you wouldn't want to live next door to one would you? The reason is they don't share your values.

That is the same reason I don't want these illegals here. They do not share my values or upbringing. They do not come from where I come from and they have not enriched my life or the life of my family in any way.

Furthermore, they represent a consolidation of power. There is currently one political party that wants them here, gives them free money (at the cost of my tax dollar), and praises them endlessly. There is currently one political party that illegal immigrants vote for. A single party system is a death spiral into corruption and unelected officials (party leaders and big name pay to play donors) passing laws.

OP won't reply to this post.

>The model predicts that in the long run illegal immigration is a boon, but the employment opportunities of domestic workers are strongly negatively affected.

This is from your source, #3. It's good for """"the economy"""" but strongly harms domestic workers.

Delete your post.

SPBP

le epic troll of le conservatards op

this post is lit and totally awesomesauce

#woke

This person is anti-white and wants to see white people go extinct.

Attached: DnD5Jk6XoAAmkpj.jpg large.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

>Disastrously vile
>Crass barbaric

"M-mom am I smart yet?"

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Appeal to authority fallacy
Fuck off kike

you are committing the worse logical fallacy there is, for someone so concerned. Direct insults (racial at that) without countering, or even bringing up the argument. And let me ask you this. Who do YOU want to appeal to? your local Klansman chapter?

Laws mean things.
Fuck off, and go back.

reply to , faggot

Attached: potato.png (800x877, 320K)

>Undocumented migrants commit LESS crime than natives
only because niggers already live here
>Undocumented migrants INCREASE the GDP of states, and the federal government
>Undocumented migrants pay MORE than they take in taxes
False. Did you get that from the (((wikipedia))) article? Because some of the sources they cited for these actually contradict that if you bother to read them.
>Undocumented migrants are a POSITIVE impact on our culture, demography, and way of life
your useless opinion should have no bearing on policy
>Undocumented migrants are at RECORD lows
Well that should make the job of keeping them out easier then.