I don't get it.

Attached: file.png (840x484, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he's a german but doesn't understand propaganda
checks out.

Fake news

Attached: 1553681840938.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

Feelings don't care and your facts

It's the 47% butthurt Clinton supporters.

I think it’s because the majority of Americans want to see the damn report

>Half the country (Dems/Libs) were hypnotized by the news media and fed false information to confirm their biases and dismiss any and all cognitive dissonance

Wow how did that happen

most people are stupid and will just repeat what they are told. I have to deal with this every day.

(((polls)))

>facts don't matter to people who have made up their minds.
it's almost like humans are dumb on average or something.

The Russia "collusion" thing is the Democrat's version of Obama's birth certificate shitshow.

In that regard, Trump has this coming.

Attached: 1501436527648.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

good thing a large quantity of people believing something does not make it true.

Nobody does propaganda better than the corporate media. Truth doesn't matter if you can get people to believe that 2+2=5

They're lying

i know because i told him to if he wanted to win

(((findings))) honk honk

I don't remember the leaders of the intellegence agencies working with foreign spies to push for a warrent to spy on Obama and then put everyone around him under investigation

Because that’s what cable news told them. NPC programming.

Do you honestly believe that poll?

>I don't remember the leaders of the intellegence agencies working with foreign spies to push for a warrent to spy on Obama and then put everyone around him under investigation
still stupid shit.

same shit, different ass, but yes, this was egregious over stepping and blatant yellow journalism.

At least you get this win. I never believed it because they never, ever presented evidence.

Attached: 81111240.jpg (575x364, 20K)

Funny what happens with a 2 year slander campaign

Propoganda

A good portion of people still beleive corperare news

This is what classical conditioning looks like. Even facts can’t override the programming.

>1,003 adults polled
>Half the country

sorry gonna have to call bullshit on this poll. cnns ratings crashed by 20% or so. They doctor polls all day.

>be liberal
>get told by corporate media overlords that Trump colluded
>proof: he's being investigated for it, so therefore he MUST have done it
>investigation = nothing burger
>MUH INVESTIGATION IS WRONG!

Literally everyone has already decided whether or not they think he did it, and literally NOTHING will change anyone's mind.

Want to know the location of their sample group for that matter, as well as ethnicities

What's really hilarious about this is that his overall rating sank after he was cleared of the Russia collusion
Clown world

Attached: 190326_mueller-conclusions-trump_sidebar.png (1749x2249, 366K)

>democrats are madder overall
How is this not fucking beyond skewed. Imagine the absolute state of yourself for getting pissed that nothing was found that he wasn’t a traitor

Don't forget that collusion is not against the law.
Cooperation is illegal, but collusion isn't since Trump has no control over who is colluding with him, it's not his responsibility.

If the DOJ or others think that there was serious interference during the election, Obama and the dems are responsible for it. It was held and organised by the Obama admit. Their job was to ensure a clean election.

>half of all americans
nobody asked me though
what are the chances of all these polls being rigged by the groups that they target

Because the lies were pounded into their heads nightly. And they and blind idiot Democrats who listen to the media like gospel. This should be the only question asked before we put them in camps.

Not really because Obama sure as shit was born in Kenya. Happen to know people who visited his village and the old ladies were all very vocal about him being born there.

Left-wing Boomers and Millennials, basically.

My mom thinks he "did it". When I talked to her on the phone what "it" was, all she could do was say "The Russia stuff." That's the voice of a generation right there. Someone is guilty of some crime. Evidence? What evidence. Evidence doesn't matter. He's guilty. The charge: Stuff.

The way social media has evolved, everyone is in their self created walled gardens. It's like everyone has their own version of AOL tailord to themselves, and they never actually see the real internet.

>Not really because Obama sure as shit was born in Kenya.
Fine. Then Trump Is a Russian plant.

You’re totally right fellow faggot. I remember clearly the DOJ investigating obama’s birth certificate. These two things are exactly alike.
Oh and I’m also too stupid to understand what a strawman is and use them without shame or embarrassment.

You Trumptards are sore winners.

I have a funny feeling republicans stopped responding to polls after the 2016 election. Hard to take any of this seriously

Cognitive dissonance, wishful thinking and refusing to accept that you were led by the nose for 22 months and counting.
A surprising amount of people will defend fucking every stupid thing they do when faced with evidence pointing to them being a retard rather than admit that they were being retarded.

No. It's refusing to accept that they were wrong.

>half of america is dumb/indoctrinated enough to trust the jewish press
what's not to get, germbro?

honk honk :0)

RARE
A
R
E

>I don't get it

Yes, you do. It's called a confirmation bias.

It basically boils down to the fact that these people are insecure egomaniacs who are afraid to admit they were wrong.

Americans are barely human. They should be turned into paste.

that is an aspect of it, but i genuinely think the jewish media is to blame
it's crazy, no consequence, no repercussion
Schiff may have to resign, that's about it
the kike fucking lead the charge knowing 100% the steele dossier was a jewish trick
and he may have to resign

trump is a zionist faggot boomer and i hate defending him but if our country was still functioning, him and several others would be hung

>the steele dossier was a jewish trick
>it was partly written by a Jow Forums troll
user...

Sheeple, you can't save them all.

Demoralized people are incapable of recognizing the truth until they're about to be killed.

STFU one post wonder

>show me the man I'll show you the crime
America is descending into communism.

I guarantee you the pollsters left their building one morning, asked a couple hundred people some vague questions, and then wrapped it up before lunch.

Trump dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Israel dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Russia dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Epstein dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Alex Jones dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Clinton dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Mossad dindu nuffin. He a good boy. CIA dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Zionists dindu nuffin. He a good boy. All dem democrats and dem republicans iz innocent and shieeet. Politicians ain't finna du nuffin cept serve da murican peepelz like gewd puhblick curvintz. Shieeet ain't nobody eva finna do nuffin wrong no time, no ways. Yezzir. Washington DC full of patriots and shieeet. Straight up OG Americans. Real talk yo. Shieeeet.

Attached: FedUncleToDogsFoxNewsSaidSo.jpg (895x1000, 168K)

So democrats now think the FBI is corrupt too? Now we have something in common.

Half of Americans thought Saddam Hussein did 9/11 after 5 years of war. You expect these brainwashed retards to understand a summary of a report from 2 days ago that goes against 2 years of headlines?

>Half of Americans thought Saddam Hussein did 9/11
No one thought that, ever.

>In that regard, Trump has this coming.
HRC is the first person to publicly question BHO's birth certificate, she personally asked Trump to take up the cause leading in to the DNC primary. Lurk forever, retard.

This, she was mad she lost and pulled that cared, mad she lost again and pulled the Russia card. She’s a fucking sore loser and always has been

that's cianigger disinfo
spread with the intent of getting Jow Forums (who was at the time a formidable source of influence) to laugh instead of contesting the completely fabricated dossier

american education

This is precisely why the United States NEEDS another Civil War, so we can purge this nation of the tens of millions of retarded anti-American anti-white anti-male anti-conservatism anti-nationalism piece of shit motherfuckers.

Start with the white race traitors.

Then kill all the Jews.

Then kill all the spics.

Then kill all the niggers.

Then kill all the sand niggers.

Full purge genocide = Much Success!!!

its called years of brainwashing

About half the population has been so thoroughly brainwashed by a confirmed lie that they continue to believe it after it’s been debunked

Whites start passive aggressive too. Enough instances of OP happen, some whites somewhere will start doing this shit, escalates from there

Attached: liberalIHAVEATV.png (864x814, 489K)

Trips of truth. Also, it was one of her staffers that came up with it during her first election campaign.

I was in that thread faggot. The Dossier has shit from all over the place. It's all fake, but some of it did come from a troll here. We have been fucking with the media for years now, and we can't keep getting away with it.

Neither does roughly half of America apparently

Shouldn't it be phrased like, "Majority of Americans Concur With Special Counsel and the AG and the Deputy AG: There Was No Collusion Between President Trump's campaign and Russia"

Attached: 1551375925240.jpg (564x564, 42K)

Fucking idiot retarded liberal NPCs

lol ok

>they are programmed to think and react to a certain stimuli, in a certain pattern.
>You cannot change their mind, even if you exposed them to authentic information.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Attached: 1522320948020.png (499x707, 211K)

>Stop putting people into groups
>poll of 1000 people represents everyone somehow

Just because your Russia Hoax was a hoax doesn't mean Obama's birth certificate was real. Try again- Obama's bc was found by multiple forensic experts to be fraudulent.

They spent 3 years lying about it. Now neocons are scrambling to have trump put it behind him. Leaving the damage done. They are all culpable. Freedom itself is at stake.

But the birth certificate was legit proven to be faked with forensic analysis

Fuck. Since you’re obviously new here, I’ll explain. They called about 1000 people. 500 said that they aren’t sure trump didn’t have Russian ties. The other 500 said no collusion. Somehow they think that this represents the opinions of 327million Americans.
It’s not that difficult to understand. It’s lugenpress as your people call it.

i never even knew greenland had a flag or internet

Because it's just some shitty poll. Anything that says "half of America" or "all of America" should never be taken at face value. You can't know what everyone or even half of a populations views on anything is at one time. It's just click bait to get you either worried or happy because it either fits your world view or goes against it. It's just click bait

(((MAHER)))
>I have a tv
I'm sure the seals in the audience ohhed, awwed and clapped right on que after that statement. Weed is a helluva drug, for Bill, he needs to stop smoking it

Attached: Embarr.png (334x393, 134K)

Less than 1% of the population will even read 1 page of the report. It's amazing how people will just parrot the lines fed to them by cable news.

this.
in fact not being able to admit when you're wrong is the cause of leftism.

Half of over 300 million? Right, fake news just never learns.

It’s circular logic
>Trump is guilty
Why?
>because he’s being investigated!
Why is he being investigated
>because he’s guilty!

The "majority" of Americans, OVER 150 million. You do realize that the Majority of Americans don't even vote. Why would they give a fuck about the Mueller Report you stupid fuck?

Obama's birth certificate was proven to be fake by Joe Arpieo. All the date stamps were photoshopped from some other guy's birth certificate where they were found to be in the exact same location.

Someone needs to correlate that data to the percentage of Americans who believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows

Almost half of amerimutts believe the world is 2019 years old

>less than half of Americans believe the same thing they believed in 2016
Them being willfully ignorant for 3 years is their own problem, history refuses to change.

Half of all Americans? Bullshit. Where did they do their study? Berkeley?

Pic related.

Attached: 150303123832_1_900x600.jpg (900x573, 156K)

You sure showed him, Avram

What I wonder is how can CNN & MSNBC even show themselves outside of democrat held cities?
They should have their tires slashed and cameras broken when they show their face in fly-over country.

Attached: rather.gif (600x425, 36K)

>almost half
>almost

Almost half of Americans are brainwashed retards.