Black Press Only

> “Black press only” on the doors of the church where the meeting was held
> white reporters were barred from entry

Attached: black press only.png (504x582, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good! This country needs segregation. Plus, why would you want to be anywhere near niggers anyways.

burn it.

Fine by me, as long as segregation goes both ways.

do they realize what they are doing or are they this stupid?

I can’t wait for the Civil war.

>they this stupid

You can't discriminate against reporters. They hold white privilege.

Good reporters are liberal, this will wake them up. Thank you nigs

Barricade doors first

We need to keep encouraging "black only" concepts. Dorms, press events, movie screenings, concerts, restaurants, water fountains. This is good and Jow Forums should unanimously support it.

I understand why you're saying that. But I honestly am offended that black people are allowed to exclude whites while whites are not allowed to exclude niggers.

They are that stupid. This sign is illegal and they can be sued for obstructing people first amendment rights.

What the hell are these fuckers thinking anyway

Reverse racism isn't real. They're just speaking truth to power and yip yap yip yap yip yap yip yap yip yap

>imagine the smell though.

Attached: 1523947392700.jpg (600x450, 43K)

yes! you stay over there, we stay over here! its very simple.

No it won't. These are the same retards who say shit like "I love tacos" when their family members are killed by illegals. As long as they're not being physically beaten to death they won't care, and experiences from places like Britain, Sweden, Haiti and other places where dumb whites exist and get brutally assraped by nignogs proves that even if they survive their violent assault they'll just be confused that niggy attacked them, not angry. They lack the capacity to defend themselves, the only thing they can do is attack us. They are niggers with white skin.

We're not even minorities yet and they are openly discriminating against us... This shit it crazy.

>Fine by me, as long as segregation goes both ways.
No way in hell is that happening

Re-segregation has to start somewhere

That really won't do any good. Even if blacks are allowed to create all-black events and facilities, whites still won't be allowed to create all-white events and facilities.

Kind of like how black pride is acceptable (even though I'm not sure what there is for niggers to be proud of) while white pride is not acceptable.

I would rent the place next door and put a whites only sign on it kek

no... they ARE this fucking stupid. I can just IMAGINE the hell and fury if i posted a sign that said "white press only", it would be national news, and Kathy Gifford would want me DOXXED and send assholes to protest my house and business, and pelt me with vegetables. Rachel Maddow would TOUCH HERSELF and CRY on national television how borrible i was and how i was sinmply RENDING the very FABRIC of our society APART.
================================
the truth? They have JEW ONLY ambulances in New York, no goyim allowed to save a goyim life. They have JEW PATROL safety patrols, again, no saving goyim, just for jews. New York has MUSLIM safety officers too, again JUST to protect muslims, fuck infidels.

But... I'm "racist" just for existing as a white man that never did anything to anyone. AND, liberals wonder what the "problem" is in america. Retards.

It's not universally true. Even hapa civnat retards like Tim Pool are beginning to wake up.

I'll take "What's good for the goose" for two hundred please Alex...
They should have said, "Reporters with the mark of Cain only". That one's for the hymies too!

It's not a violation of the first amendment. Segregation is fundamentally supported in the implicit freedom of association. It's actually a violation of the Civil Rights Act. Kek. We want that overturned anyway, and it would be a lot easier if they were the ones pushing for that.

i know boomer, chill.

lol, i imagine this exchange took place....

"hey, din u rede dey sine? get gune wipepo"
"im not white, im Jewish"
"sheeeeeeeeit, u luuk wite, witey, daaayum"

:D

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. This is good.

Me too brother, me too

Baby steps, it has to be partially acceptable first before you can argue full segregation. Niggers are digging their own grave.

> Savannah Alderman Van Johnson, who is one of three African-Americans who have stated their intention to run for mayor, said afterwards that during the meeting he had talked about his vision for an inclusive and progressive Savannah. With regards to the discriminatory policy at the door, Johnson said he believed people have the right to assemble and determine the rules of their assembly.
Inclusive?????
>a meeting coordinated to garner support for just one black candidate in Savannah’s mayoral election.
One candidate? There’s a violation of the church’s tax exemption conditions.

Of course we can. It would just turn into a huge shit show. Private events, and I assume because of separation of church and state, churches can exclude whoever they want. If I held a private event and said no black people there's nothing anyone can do about it as long as I'm not doing it on public property

nothing is going to wake yt up. it's a naturally docile, cuck race

dont you have a yellow vest protest to get back to?
kek

Chain the door shut and put a flyer facing inward saying "white only"

To be fair, white people are awkward.

Isn't that crazy levels of illegal?

false.

They are going full circle. Soon MLK will be an honorable member of the KKK.

>To be fair, white people are awkward.
and by "awkward" you of course mean most of us cant TWERK, and, by awkward you mean, what? we have to talk on EGGSHELLS around minorities? then yes, whites are awkward by that definition. *brainlet*

>no recording
That's the scandal

Ah geez you reminded me of my old negro middle school teacher who smelled like his body was rotting

They're just anti-semitic
you know full well that "no whites allowed" actually means no jew reporters allowed.
When was the last time you've seen a non jew reporter?
Only place I have ever seen a non jew reporter are on youtube.

Attached: 1527782131143.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

I watched a boon have a breakdown when his daughter was interviewed as a Trump supporter. We were in a hospital waiting room and security had to silence her chimping. My sides were in orbit.

Just democracy in action. It's fascism if whites do the same.

Attached: 1536520926152.jpg (480x355, 57K)

>Athens
Niggerville

No it's not retard. If I owned a private club on private property I could exclude anyone for any reason. You're a leaf though so I wouldn't expect you to understand these kinds of things

>Niggers
>Are they stupid?
Think you answered your own question mate

no protest on thursday

it was rhetorical.

>Athens is where the University of Georgia is

SAD, I was thinking of attending grad school there for the southern cuties since it's whiter than Georgia overall. But maybe not if it's just full of SJW trash.

> nb4 1 post

Imagine if someone put a sign on a church or any other publicly accessible building for that matter that said "White ____ only." That person would be assaulted routinely and nothing would be done about it. The building would be vandalized and everyone would say good job. The person responsible would be a complete and total social pariah for years.

But how about that white privilege though. You know the thing those shitty cooks with no culture who literally ruin everything have.

>2 pbtid

Segregation makes sense. White People and Black People are two totally different things. Forcing them both through the same processes makes literally no sense.

Contact the ADL and the SPLC then.
Surely they will back white people

Attached: 1552612752397.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

Totally cool with it.

Yea everywhere was “white only” till maybe 50-60 years ago

Link?

Any major city or state university is effectively the same, regardless of location

> https www.onlineathens.com/nationworld/20190328/only-black-reporters-allowed-in-georgia-mayoral-race-event

how dare they ban me they should let me in its not fair

Amazing how well off the country was during that period huh?

I assumed southern universities would have more white girls who don't suck dicks (figuratively) when it comes to politics.

>my undergrad was about 80% white when I started
>left it years ago
>it's like 55% white now because the president of the school "diversified" the whole thing and now niggers keep suing the school and claiming racism

The real fucked up thing is that the size of the student body is the same, which means a lot of white kids got rejected so they could bring in illiterate sheboons. And then those sheboons sued the school for racism, lol.

Attached: how badly I wish I could bury my face into her massive thighs and breathe deeply.jpg (675x1200, 103K)

Wrong. Keeping out journalist from a public event is illegal. That’s why Missouri State was in so much trouble.

You’re not very bright.

>Let me in it's not fair
>Wanting to be near a nigger
Why?

University of Missouri*

Missouri State is a different university

Nope, they’ve almost all gone through some form of
>FUCK YOU DAD IM GONNA GO HAVE TYRONES LBC AND NIGLETS!
rebellion on top of typical indoctrination. Southern belles are few and only exist in small towns and rural areas, only thing we’ve really kept is our accents

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|11|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 11.png (320x360, 219K)

They are literally this stupid. Incapable of foresight or planned thought. All emotion. Which is indicative of low intelligence.

That's the Race Industry for ya.

Attached: END RACISM.jpg (552x2585, 788K)

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (290x174, 7K)

No, it's a one-way street. Like how Democrats on Twitter openly bemoan white male candidates seeking the Democratic Party's presidential nomination, but Republicans on social media never do the same for, say, Ben Carson. Liberals and non-whites are allowed to openly hate white people. See like Sarah Jeong being hired by The New York Times. You take her exact quotes and just change the word "white" to 'black' and she'd have been tossed out on her ass day one that became public.

14th Amendment nullifies freedom of association.

The goal is to tear White people down, by any and all means necessary. We live in a two-tier society. White males occupy the bottom tier. In the very near future White people will become slaves in the land of our ancestors.

Won’t happen. “The rules only apply to you, not to me” is a classic Jewish/leftist tactic

Same. My only fear is that I won't be surrounded by my brothers here on this black hile of a site.

lol silly niggers

they aren't stupid and they absolutely know what they're doing. you think this is a 2 way street? Whites get shunned and thats perfectly fine, but if whites shun others they will go to jail.

Just finished putting my plate carrier and helmet together. Still can't believe how expensive mounting good ear protection is. Now I need to start saving for a good pair of nods.

Attached: 1515094386765.jpg (460x460, 33K)

Literally based and redpilled

Imagine all the lip smackin and mhmmm’n. Sickening

Attached: 371998A1-259D-4FC1-94A5-20828A585BFC.gif (250x185, 867K)

It's as if they consider themselves a separate nation within America. Shocking I say!

Attached: 1550879610536.png (568x512, 131K)

Actually it would help to prove it isn’t whites holding them down. Remember the black college that got in trouble for faking test scores?

The solution is never more blacks entitlement. They would immediately enact reverse Jim Crow if they thought they could. Remember that no matter how much we try and be tolerant and make reparations it will never satisfy them or make them not hate us. Pic related will always be the outcome if they get the chance.

Attached: 1480730968243.jpg (523x502, 133K)

Like that public defender stated in his essay about representing blacks. They only think about the here and now. They aren't capable of thinking ahead, let alone foreseeing consequences of their actions.

let's give blacks their own country!!!!

OH THEY ALREADY HAVE ONE- AFRICA-

MOTHERFUCKERS WON'T GO HOME THOUGH , THEY WOULD RATHER STAY IN A COUNTRY HATED BY EVERYONE THAN HAVE THEIR OWN LANDS WITHOUT OTHER CULTURES---

they want to be us so bad their women even wear fake hair to try and fit in.