Zero Confidence

I really want to start working out and going to the gym get some hot muscles but I'm a slow learner and I'm pathetically shy and I really don't want to be the next big mime at the gym

Attached: 9d947671b1dc3469ac4354539219409f.jpg (563x910, 64K)

Do some calisthenics first and get yourself a decent body through body weight exercises. Then hit the gym. I did the same and some basic fitness goes a long way.

Research, go at night, and realize that anyone who makes fun of you for going to the gym is a complete piece of shit not worth listening to you. If they make fun of you for having poor form as a beginner and don't offer help than they're also a piece of shit. Stop giving a fuck.

Thank you i'll try it

Yeah it's what I fear I'm when it comes to learning new things I'm just the most unconfident person you'll meet

Well I'm not sure what you have to worry about if you follow my advice? Do you think you're going to get bullied or something? Literally no consequences for lifting wrong except potential injury if you try and start out lifting absurd weights,

I fear being the running joke of the gum over the way I look or how long a workout lasts for me I really hate being a failure

Nobody fucking cares. Believe it or not gymgoers are actually normal people and may even be friendlier than your average person. Are you saying you're a failure to garner pity or attention?

No I really actually want to be discreet I only want the attention after or if I achieve my desired body lol I don't want was and poor you f any of you would like to share good workouts that worked for you that would b nice diets or good re-workout supplements and nothing over priced please.

There are these things called gym trainers, look them up.

I had a friend who did bulk up years ago he moved away years ago we let touch and I remember him saying that they ripped him off and he did better on his I'm not giving some meathead my money fuck off

Any gym will have their own trainers. Find one with a good reputation and ask for a personal trainer program.

Worm

ITT: OP does nothing but give excuses as to why advice given to him won't work.

Start at home then.

Drink lots of water and do butts, guts, and pushups every day. The classic 8 minute ab video is fun and easy, and it works! For cardio, you can run a mile every other day, then 2 miles, then 3, etc. All this is free and gets you disciplined and starts getting you into shape. You’ll know when you’re ready to start going to the gym

not true my dumb ass didn't think about the very first piece of advice i got which is what i'm going with and i approve with the go at night idea so fuck off

yes i will and my mistake i should've went o

oops very premature lol i should've went on fitness but i'm happy with the advice i got i truly didn't think about going at night or doing it at home lol i'm a bit of a himbo

As someone who has really fucking bad anxiety, the gym isn't bad.
I'm skinny and weak as fuck, I probably look like a bit of a meme in there. But no one bats and eye or says anything.
Just go in there with some headphones on, listen to some music or a podcast or whatever, do your thing and go home. Everyone there is doing the same thing.

Its funny, been going to the gym and doing sports for 10 years now, I always admire the noobs at the gym, because I remember how hard it was for me when I first started.
And I bet lots of other people will respect you for that.
Now is the time to make mistakes.
When you get buff and male mistakes, your ego may malfunction.