What is the appropriate punishment for seditious journalists in a just society?

What is the appropriate punishment for seditious journalists in a just society?

Attached: CNN_logo_400x400 (1).png (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256?fbclid=IwAR3YTOSKP9IoQn98j-Di-Sqr4NveGhktGq41An6BndN6iPIwNEJjacMNHOs
youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AdBlock
Let them starve to death.

Public hanging.
Maybe lifetime imprisonment.

I'm shocked nobody has bombed their offices yet.

Make wind chimes

Attached: 1550263273712.jpg (894x894, 365K)

All we can do is get people see that they are fake news. That they are literally propaganda.

ive been doing this for years and they are still alive, wat gives?

send them flowers.

That's ok right FBI?

sarah sanders said it best

twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256?fbclid=IwAR3YTOSKP9IoQn98j-Di-Sqr4NveGhktGq41An6BndN6iPIwNEJjacMNHOs

Trump should bankrupt them with libel and slander suits

How many times has CNN has actually written something false? Or is it just because they write and ask Trump things he doesn't like? So far even if CNN has made mistakes or jumped the gun on certain issues they've made retractions or edits. Are they 100% trust worthy? No. Are they pushing a neo-liberal agenda and have a political bias like every other news outlet? Of course. Is the most effective way to disseminate news and get clicks/views is by making click bait titles? Absolutely.

Maybe people should read articles beyond the title to actually figure out what the fuck is going on. It's not the fault of the individual journalists that they prefer sensationalizing reality over boring to the point truths, it's just the name of the game. This is how capitalism works. Don't like it? Maybe you should stop fighting the symptoms but look at the root cause.

>Imagine unironically wanting to get rid of all opposition because you don't like their opinions.

Make them wear silly hats, if they take them off, shoot.

What ''punishment'' you retarded kid?
Sue them for libel and slander if there are elements of it.
Free speech is non-negotiable. Never trust anyone who would go against it.

The level of stupidity in this post is mind-numbing.

Depends on their crimes. I feel death is an appropriate punishment for traitors.

>what "punishment"
Idk that's why I'm asking

Brian Stelter is getting worried. Remember in a zombie apoc the fatties are slow and get eaten quickly.

It's a REAL slippery slope. Free speech is the essence of a just and prosperous society.

Not an argument.

>being an agent for a foreign government

If that foreign government was Israel then Trump would be in a heap of shit for real.

Obama signed the NDAA which gave the media the right to use propaganda against US citizens. You want to blame someone put the blame where it belongs. Although CNN and the rest deserve the rope for being traitors to the people.

Attached: noose.jpg (410x612, 17K)

Half the government would be locked up.

Public hanging

to live amongst the niggers and spics they worship

They should bomb their own offices to bring up ratings.

>appropriate punishment
deport to one of the "stans" for indentured servitude.

you have a duty to be seditious regarding tyrannical goons.

cnn should lose their broadcast license

CIA has deep pockets.

Ignoring them.
Not feeding into their inflated self-importance.
Being excluded from parties thrown by movers and shakers

Attached: avcutsout.png (831x489, 326K)

caught staging fake protest youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A

there has never been a time when the easily accesible information is true and not propaganda.

this is a fact of life. those in power push their agenda in the public sphere.

the only solution is to keep your head on a swivel and read:
history
philosophy
science

and make up your own mind. OP is confirmed brainlet.

They have consistently and continually accused a man of treason, a crime that could carry the death penalty. It's proven they lied. They should be charged with the same crime they used to divide the country and they should face the same penalty the accusation would have carried.

Hanging for treason.

Make them clean septic tanks for 3 years.

Death would be my vote but I never get what I want and I know Justice is dead so nothing will happen to them

Free speech is intended to allow everyone to be able to share their opinion. It was not established to allow one side of a government to spread lies and accusations, accusations that can carry the death penalty mind you, to the public daily for the sake of their own political power.

Live stream before firing squad.

The stream should be POV from firing squad point of view.

big smile big lie

Attached: goebbobama1.jpg (983x760, 199K)

We’re not at war so basically nothing you can do. It would be funny if trump “declared war” on whatever country is fucking around in our media just to hang journalists for treason

You’d think they would have false flagged themselves already, maybe thats their final card to pull when their rating fall too low

They Treasonous propagandists

Attached: shutterstock_940935581.jpg (618x410, 71K)

This leaf knows.

The Smith Mundt Act
Also not removed by fake ourguy Trump

that would be illegal not to mention it would only help them by making them the center of attention and generating sympathy. bringing them to justice if they actually did illegal shit is the only way, through the courts.