What's it like to be unable to see all of your dick for the first several years of your life?

Since I'm circumcised I don't know the answer to this question.

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/myths-about-circumcision-you-likely-believe
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/myths-about-circumcision-you-likely-believe

It's like living a normal life, you poor mutilated bastard.

Imagine having such pervert parents they mutilate a newborn child

I'm thinking about getting myself cut. I have eurofag parents who don't believe in making your child's dick aesthetically pleasing and if I ever get laid the girl will probably just walk out on me because noncut dicks look disgusting

The foreskin is almost stuck to the glans for the first little while, it is quite difficult to retract.

It even holds on until about puberty at the very base of the glans, around the rim, until it is ferociously pulled back and the full might of your erection is thrust upon the World like a mighty rod of power.

>until it is ferociously pulled back and the full might of your erection is thrust upon the World like a mighty rod of power.

Attached: 1535572656257.jpg (750x758, 74K)

Attached: africa17.jpg (400x290, 8K)

Actually, it's what being straight is like. My dick is unironically a magic wand that can make new people when used correctly.

This. I was cut because of phimosis and now have a dried up desensitized cock

your parents just didn't teach you to retract it every time you pee and shower. I stopped doing this and that happened.

Dicks don't shoot out babies.

>until puberty
No, not really. I remember pulling it back in the bath tub as a small child. Yes, it was strange and extremely sensitive to pull it all the way back, but I did repeatedly.

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
from Reality check: The foreskin separates and retracts on its own sometime between age 3 and puberty.

uncut dick be like: when in pants it's protected and comfy by the foreskin. When you have to bang it becomes automatically ''uncut'' and the womin can suck that moisted glande

Attached: 1552349974416.jpg (1299x735, 97K)

Am I only the only amerifat that hasn't been mutilated?

Neither do vaginas, dumbass. My dick makes new people if I put it in the right place. They are living in my house.

nope my dick is intact.

comfy

the thought of going a day with my dick pulled back in a pair of jeans is torturous

Attached: 1519393100911.jpg (854x859, 176K)

You got that backwards. "Seeing all of your dick" would include the foreskin.

You had healthy tissue cut off from your penis, which changed your sexual functioning, because your parents were dumb enough to follow a tradition from Middle Eastern cults.

This

>muh phimosis

le phimosis goes away when you become teenager in most cases you poor faggot

>what an uncut goy
>send the mohels now

Attached: photo-3.jpg (3264x2448, 2.57M)

Just pull your fucking foreskin back you fucking autist.

Stealing valuable space for growth. Sadly uncut dicks are smaller and have a much smaller glans on average.

literally true, the foreskin releases from the glans with age

unless it is true phimosis that persists into adulthood -- then you can and probably should get an ADULT circumcision

child cicrcumsision is barbaric middle eastern branding

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 6.png (320x360, 219K)

fuck off with your bullshit

Confirming what I said. It not retracting until puberty is quite rare.

If you're circumsized you have never seen all of your dick nor will you ever

Now this is a COPE post

When the rest of my foreskin started to unfold, I thought my schlong was going to disintegrate. I thought I was a freak and panicked a little bit. Then I found out that's the way things are and moved on. Honestly, you don't even pay attention to your peepee when you're an prepubescent boy and only when you hit puberty stage, do you start noticing your dong.

Attached: 1540461896297.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

This makes no sense user. If you have bigger glans it's because of the callus you are building from it being exposed to rough fabric your entire life. I don't brag about my calluses that's retarded.

Since my parents are not barbaric bastards who participate in blood rituals, knowingly or not, I dont even care.
You, on the other side, suffered from a torture sacrifice barely after you were figuring things out, and thats, schlomo, why you care so much about other peoples dicks. And that you are a faggot, of course.

Wrong

Attached: vyo8w2287td11.png (1609x1080, 1.09M)

roastie detected

Attached: 1539916376368.jpg (815x557, 251K)

I had ''phimosis'' when i was little but around 18 it disappeared

Nice bait you got there, have another (you).

Attached: 1531587678061.jpg (311x313, 14K)

On it's way.

Attached: goym patrol.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

>my muttilated thing is longer than yours

>snifit

Attached: 1526357457568457.jpg (400x481, 19K)

That Big Beaner Cock.

Why are you gay?

What's it like to not have all of your dick for the rest of your life?

Since I'm as God and nature intended to, I don't know the answer to this question.

Halfdick creature..

t. anal devastated mutt with a mutilated dick

I kinda remember my first boner.

What's the average Mexican height again?

Attached: Jewish pizza.png (789x469, 293K)

The saddest part is most "phimosis" cases would've gone away naturally, or could've been fixed with a simple cream.

What does that have to do with my BBC?

I was born in the 80's, when circumcision was around 90% of all baby boys. Kids born today it's damn near complete opposite. I think since 2010 it's dropped to about 35% are circumcised now. In a few years, boys with cut cocks are going to be looked at weird by girls.

The very best people in the world are circumcised for religious reasons. Jews and Muslims do it to please their god. Christians do it to please their god, the Jews.

Literally? Everything

Go on.

I am very anrgy that the synagogue of satan stole the tip of my penis and sold it to Alysa Milano to put on her eyelids so she can keep whoring her skanky hole to Mr Weinsteinberg

Attached: 1504196735101.jpg (500x742, 94K)

Women don't like fucking men shorter than them. Plain fact

What do you mean you could see all of it? There was a piece missing

>Jews and Muslims do it to please their god
not even mentioned in the quran

Is that all you have?