You better be ready to die for Taiwan, goy!

Gotta defend them against the chicoms! For democracy and human rights!

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/226060472816918528

Attached: 97956856865.png (916x844, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2008/11/patchwork-positive-vision-part-1/
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/11/if-you-enter-a-camp-you-never-come-out-inside-chinas-war-on-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm down for that. China couldn't do shit against us in a combined arms, near-peer combat. It would be good to kill something other than sandniggers.

Taiwan isn't democratic. And that's a good thing!
We should defend Taiwan, it's one of the few politys that's run worth a damn.

unqualified-reservations.org/2008/11/patchwork-positive-vision-part-1/

Taiwan is one of the greatest nations ever.
Fuck off you dirty commie insectoid

My mom is friends with a woman from Taiwan she despises the mainlanders calls them yellow dogs lmao.

We need to fuck up China really bad now while we still have 30% whites in this country or the future beanshit nigger leaders will roll over.

Honestly, fuck the Chicoms. I have visited there, it is a corrupt shithole and they attempt,to subvert and corrupt every nation state that they have contact with.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO FUCKING DEFEND EVERYBODY

Well, yeah. Taiwan is based. That would be a good war.

Id die for Taiwan... Whats the problem??

Attached: 1552002046873.jpg (618x618, 34K)

Tawian is the good china. OP needs to die.

Jow Forums here, some of my best friends are of Taiwanese descent. Would fight for them

>We must secure the existence of Taiwanese ladyboys and the future of their brown children

>0.05NT$ has been deposited into your account

Attached: (((taiwan))).jpg (467x310, 15K)

From Dr. Sun Yat-sen, KMT Founder and First Provisional President President of the Republic of China
To Nissim Elias Benjamin Ezra, secretary of the Shanghai Zionist Association

>I have read your letter and the copy of Israel's Messenger with much interest, and wish to assure you of my sympathy for this movement, which is one of the greatest movements of the present time. All lovers of Democracy cannot help but support support the movement to restore your wonderful and historic nation which has contributed so much to the civilization of the world and which rightly deserves an honorable place in the family of nations.
>
>I am,
>Yours very truely
>Sun-Yat Sen

From Chen Lu, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China
To E.S. Kadoorie, of the British Mizrahi Jewish Kadoorie family, chairman of the Shanghai Branch of the Palestine Foundation Fund
On request of Paul Samuel Reinsch, U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of China

>I have the honor to inform your that the Chinese Government had adopted the same attitude towards the Zionist aspirations as the British Government.

Taiwan hates China , I hate China. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: taiwan_china_map.png (1115x1024, 199K)

>Help East China resist West China control.
My body is ready for a third East Asian war that the USA ultimately loses to Communism.

You're thinking about Thailand.

Hoped based Mainland crushes those faggots in Tai-fag-wan

I like Taiwan. Imagine USA, UK, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan all fighting China. That'd be great!

>Blog written by a Jew
>Entire ideology revolves around the fact thst rich Jews should have all the power and the goys should be grateful to spend their money moving to the best Jew's domain

How about Thy-wang?

We are on team China mate. Brexit depends on them.

Why aren't you letting us see your flag yao ming?

Everyone in Asia (except Pakistan) hates China. This ought to be good

sheeit my bad

Not only that, Taiwan keeps China checked by a zone of influence and legal sea contention that has to literally construct islands around.

Taiwanese are the most human Mongoloids behind Japanese and they also have casus belli to replace the CCP at any point in time. Very useful if China gets out of hand.

People might not like it but being the sole superpower in the world means that you are going to be toppled with hostility and aggression if you don't posture yourself correctly. Would you like the US to become a subject to the whims in part of in whole of an entity like the PRC (they're expanding in Africa and SA already)?
Even Russia would be unpreferable because they've outlawed holocaust denial and criticism of the government there. It's a legitimate shithole run by cronyism and I want their shit covered fingers away from my American pie.

Attached: Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png (1123x793, 272K)

Taiwan is the opposite of chicoms, that said nobody gives a shit about either

How about everyone leave us alone, thanks.

Taiwan is an extremely strategic island in Pacific.

If China has Taiwan, it cockblocks nearby countries like Japan which is only 90 minutes by airplane from Tapei to Tokyo.

Taiwan is also pretty close to Korea,

I wouldn't mind defending Taiwan. Taiwan are an example of enlightened chinks that just want to make cool tech and do their own thing.

taiwan is one of the few places in the world that actually deserves our attention
you can bet we won't do shit for them though
the entire world bends over for china, gotta get that cheap labor

For me , its Taiwan > China < Russia. I dont want the Chinks running the world. If the United States is gonna fall , Id rather have our new overlords be Slavs than the Chinese.

Taiwan is the key for World War Three , if ya ask me. Taiwan is a VITAL area for either China or the US and will allow them to attack the other easily. PROTECT TAIWAN FOR THE UNITED STATES AT ALL COSTS!

Attached: Taiwan-Not-China.jpg (602x452, 119K)

Let's focus on kicking the Chinese intelligence operations out of California, Washington state, and Canada first.

Attached: Thinking Asian.jpg (597x638, 23K)

>Wanting to die for this

Attached: 20170603_CNP001_0.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Cant escape it user... Its a disease... The only thing you can do is move on and keep your children away from it , as well as vote against it when the times come. No use in hating a country for it...

Attached: 1538082858021.png (1920x1080, 325K)

That's a good trade if you mutts get to wipe out a significant portion of the chinese pop. and reenact classics of world history such as the rape of Nankin, otherwise i don't see much interest in defending taiwan

IN 2019?!?! Frogbro , this aint the 1940s... You try ANYTHING remotely extreme and next thing you know , its an international incident and EVERY News channel is covering it and the EU Get together and condemn the US for its "Nazi Germany-like WAR CRIMES!"

What a world we live in...

Attached: 1553435269100.png (845x634, 450K)

Epic games store employee detected

Hmmm, pretty sure Taiwan is already Chinese.

You can twist the story, chinks put muslims in camps so you could say it's as if you were liberating nazi germany i guess.

Never heard of that... You sure...?

Attached: Huh.gif (200x198, 492K)

Yeah theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/11/if-you-enter-a-camp-you-never-come-out-inside-chinas-war-on-islam
(shit sauce, couldn't archive the link for some reason)

Woah , okay... A little more respect for China... HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GETTIN AWAY WITH IT , THOUGH? Why isnt THAT an International Incident?

>0.10 RMB has been deposited into your account

Attached: Jews and Chinese Communism.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

Because Chinese are based and redpilled. Not like Taiwan faggots.

>5 Rupee have been deposited into your account

Yes! Jewish puppets of world unite!

Attached: 1_kh4TBFSXchkZZhc7VI8bmA.jpg (1440x964, 356K)

I would be for it not so much because of Taiwan but to put the PRC in its place.

>inb4 “sign up for the Army”

I already enlisted and was honorably discharged.

Chinks roast dogs alive , are a Commie nation , and are a big threat to America. Im all set , friend.

That joke wasnt funny the first time...

Attached: karte-6-611.gif (900x1040, 398K)

Show your flag.

>Taiwan legalized gay marriage.
>worth a damn.

You are a faggot, user.

Taiwan numbah 1
China numbah 4

Attendees to the burial of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, KMT Founder and First Provisional President President of the Republic of China

Morris (Moishe) Abraham Cohen
> born in Poland
> member of the Chinese National League ( commonly known as Kuo Min Tang or KMT), in Alberta Canadia aiding the rebellion against the Manchu government of China
> right-hand aide of Dr. Sun Yat-sen he met during stay in Canada
> arms supplier to the KMT
> aide-de-camp of the Chinese National Revolutionary Arm
> major-general of the Chinese National Revolutionary Army
> commander of the Chinese 19th field army
> British intelligence agency contact man
> Zionist movement lobbyist after China campaign under Sun Yat-sen and Southern Chinese Kuomintang leaders

Raymond Elias Toeg
> born in British India
> member of the Jewish 'Baghdadi' family
> chairman of the Shanghai Zionist Association

Nissim Elias Benjamin Ezra, commonly known as N.E.B. Ezra
> born in British India
> member of the Jewish 'Baghdadi' family
> secretary of the Shanghai Zionist Association
> founder of the Shanghai Zionist Association
> editor-in-chief of the newspaper 'Israel's Messenger'
> financial aid of Indian-born Sir Eleazer "Elly" Silas Kadoorie KBE of the Jewish 'Kadoorie' family
> proposed to Mamoru Shigemitsu, Foreign Minister of Imperial Japan and Israel Cohen, secretary of the World Zionist Organization in London, to resettle European Jews in Manchukuo

Attached: Moishe-Abraham-Cohen.jpg (1636x1306, 415K)

>Lost its civil war.
>Woman became the president.
>Legalized gay marriage.

>Taiwan is the best country in the world.

You are a faggot too, user.

>muh dogs.

Sure, die for dogs, that suits you ,nigger!

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle
大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
小熊維尼 Winnie the Pooh

god damnit.. why don't you faggots have someone look over your work... the guy on HIS RIGHT is some soldier.. the guy on HIS LEFT is the yerrow one pictured

>save taiwan from china
>state mandated taiwanese girlfriends for incels to reduce shootings
>peace and prosperity in both lands

Attached: twice-tzuyu_1452572971_af_org.jpg (1000x666, 51K)

The United States.
The hispanic-nigger country which has been nuked by China because of dogs.

Sounds good to me.

I have no clue what that means

Attached: 1552096180268.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

to reiterate faggot the guy to the right of him in the picture is on HIS LEFT.

aaaaaaaaaand another chinese bug off the internet

Better than dying for Israel

Are you off a pill?

The United States.
The hispanic-nigger country which has been nuked by China because of dogs.

That's what will be writen in history.

it doesn't work. It never did,retard.

Attached: 1514930934132.gif (400x376, 1.84M)

Are you a nigger?
According to your flag, you have a good chance of being a nigger.

>0.05 Shekel have been deposited to your account
>5 Rupee have been deposited into your account

>how do relative directions work in the English language
You have to go back Pajeet.

Attached: moris-cohencidences.jpg (832x623, 141K)

Show your flag.

And who is funding these shills?

Is this news to any of you faggots? Taiwan is of strategic significance because, if China were to control it, they would have much more power. This is because the most important part of China sustaining any serious war with another superpower is keeping their TRADE functioning, which relies on a commercial presence in the Pacific ocean. To protect this trade, they would need a military presence on these small islands off the coast of China.

Currently, the US has them more or less land locked, but, in China's eyes, the ideal situation would be to have total control of all the islands. Read a book for once you dumb niggers.

Attached: 1509840500680.jpg (800x532, 94K)

I stand with Taiwan. Fuck the big fake China. Taiwan is best China.

I like how this entire thread is basically just Anglo flags clapping for fellow goyim to die for a foreign country because muh MSM enemies enemy is our friend fellow goyim and the few post talking about politics and (((who))) is behind it are just ignored or called shills.

>heh, if China were to have military dominance off their coast, they would totally be considerate of the West's interests
They would tell us all to fuck off and whatever (probably damaging) shit they wanted because they would be in a position to fight off the world.

>Tawian IS China
ftfy

yeah how do they work faggot? his left is our right retard. fix your damn shit you make us all look bad when you blatantly fuck shit up like that you fuckin shill

You overestimate most polacks’ grasp of foreign policy.

Indeed

Thailand is the one with all the trannies right? Why is that?

Don't get me excited you fuck

They got a healthy injection of democracy with jewish characteristics after WW2

Why the fuck would HK give 2 shits about Taiwan? Shouldn't you be happy it diverts Chinese attention from your area?

This is sure what we get if we vote for Yang

Yang can't wait to get control of the United States military so he can btfo the Chinese

Attached: 1552509004344.jpg (255x251, 15K)

So Taiwan is the Golan Heights of South East Asia?

Trump's probably signing the island over to Israel as we speak

every single time

>Chink shill is scared of Taiwan getting international recognition

yeah a disease called human rights

What's the point in this "Dying for x country" meme when none of you are brave enough to enlist in the military anyways?