What's the most BLACKED Cuckuropean country? I thought it's France but recently Germany took the pole position

What's the most BLACKED Cuckuropean country? I thought it's France but recently Germany took the pole position

Attached: 55829099_10156744178172713_2299768744341143552_o.png (2048x1152, 427K)

I wanted to call you a manbaby because your world view is informed by music videos illegal in Germany, but you hide behind a Gadsden flag, so it's obvious.

Attached: 1553634360991.jpg (1280x890, 312K)

sweden

Sweden or Bongistan.

However I will mention that I was contracting in Iraq last year and we had the French Air Force on the base, and every single one of them was black or dark skinned, dark hair. There was not one single white Frenchman kek

Pic shows niggedynog % per country
Sweden's kiked very hard but the most cucked is Britain because of all the surveillance, knoife crime laws etc

Man what the heck you guys hardly have any blacks and are crying, try living in a state where its 50/50 balance between black and white.

>pre election: in-depth discussions between libertarians, natsocs, nrx, monarchists, even communists
>during/after election: le drumpf, le frog, le memes
>current year Jow Forums RAMMSTEIN MADE VIDEO GERMANY KEKED BLACKED XDDDD

The absolute state of this fucking board. Jow Forums is such total cancer now. Go back to fucking reddit, you Untermenschen! NOW!!!!!

Attached: 1553483672280.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Britain probably
1. Britain
2. Sweden
3. Belgium
4. Germany
5. France'
>implying this is not the perfect ranking

You guys have to remember that Britain imported millions of muslims and blacks from the former colonies and no one gave a shit but then when they started getting too many white migrants, the people basically revolted and left the EU. Now they've used up all their populist energy on trying to leave the EU so they have ZERO populists in parliament or anywhere close to parliament, and they're still importing millions of browns from the former colonies because obviously the EU had absolutely nothing at all to do with that.

Attached: C4u0BYpXAAET5oe.jpg large.jpg (790x960, 67K)

That's because we see where it's going

France is 2nd before you, otherwise it's correct

>yes it's a thread about a Rammstein video, not about the culture being a representation of ongoing changes in the sphere of social norms

lol, go back in time low IQ maggot - how could you even contribute to any discussion without the ability of abstract thinking

Attached: smarter-german-a1-grammar-language-book.png (848x1200, 31K)

I know France is worse off demographically and in other ways than most other countries but the reason I put them last is because they at least have pretty strong right-wing movements with actual intellectual backing behind them such as Nouvelle Droite, various Identitarians and traditionalist Catholics

Demography is all that matters, and France has a fat brown shaft nine inches up their anus

y-you too but at least France have people fighting back

Who do you have? fucking Farage? all you have is a bunch of "classical liberals"

France and germany have nothing on the islamic republic of Sweimar

It's unironically Italy

I been to both, and your country is waaaaaay blacker pierre. I mean Sweden does not even have a significant proportion blacks, their shitskins are mainly arabs and afghanis

Fuck off my board shill

>Sage

This has been the surprising to say the least, I’m incredibly attracted to her in this outfit.

Ive put a lot of thought in to it and I think I unnderstand why it gets me so sexually pent up and excited.

Its akin to letting the chambermaid slavegirl play with the prized family heirloom jewels before you bed her passionately in the grand bedroom.
Dressing an "untermench undesirable" woman in the most prized regalia of your ideology and your races history is a complete power play.

Attached: 1553805457228.png (883x805, 484K)

depend where you been.
Sweden is 10 million people only, they will get fucked way quicker than us.

>Sweden 90% White
>France 65% White (at best)
Yeah I can totally see you winning here Pierre

Welcome to the club

Attached: image.png (1280x932, 1.52M)

nah we're 85/80% white.
you've been to Paris or something
also white people don't go out as much, so you only see niggers that spend their time in the streets.

Why are you so stupid and uneducated? Not even able to understand a simple music video clip. Low class white trash gtfo this board.

go away, kike

WE