/brit/pol/ Banish the scotts edition

Why are Scott blokes so blue pilled?

I just saw this Scottish lad winge about how us English are a bunch of privilliaged oppressors, also this is a bloke cal
ling trump a racist and inbred orange bigot, this seems to be common amongst the Scotts, the only blokes I saw, virtue s
ignalling about the christchurch shooting, were Scotts

It all makes sense now. the Scotts and Irish always vote in opposition to the English, they're like little children rebe
lling against their daddy who feeds them, pays all of their bills for them and puts a roof over their heads.

It's almost hillarious that we gave them the vote to leave the UK and they voted to stay even though they whine about us
so much, it's almost like they hate us but will happily take what we give them. Kind of like niggers and neets no?

The Scotts and Irish are the biggest opposition to nationalism in the UK, so why are we sheltering these Rebel Scumâ„¢?

Here's what we need to do:

1. Piss of the Scotts as much as possible online and in person, with taunts to the effect of: 'Haha, the English rule your arses, bow to the queen faggots' in aim to push the Scotts further and further into fighting for their independence.

2. Make Scottish indepenence memes to help collectivise this concept, there's a ton of material for these in films like braveheart.

We've baby sat those faggots for long enough, let's watch them vote themselves into destructruction after they've stopped relying on us. Not only will we be purified of those absolute tossers but it will give us a nice viewing as they cuck themselves off to the EU.

This removes a good majority of our political opponents, ridding the UK of the Scotts is the equivilant to deporting a fuck load of immigrants so this is extremely important.

We've given them enough chances to show their allegience to us and they've pissed them up the wall, they've picked their side and there's no hope of converting them now.

Attached: 800px-United_Kingdom_EU_referendum_2016_area_results.png (800x1184, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwsjJwPPvos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i need a counsil estate

What are you chatting burger?

As far as I know it's because Scotland doesn't have nearly as many migrants as England. If you were all in the same boat here, things would probably be different.

Attached: britrim.jpg (777x576, 66K)

Can't we just absolve the whole union? Then Scotland, Wales, England and Ireland can go and negotiate the the EU on what they want. That' the only solution that I can see from this.

That would make sense although the Welsh are pretty content in union with the English, it's the Scotts and Irish that seem to hate us.

Personally, I don't like the Welsh, or the Scottish, or the Irish. Besides, the Welsh are a load of sheep shaggers anyways

to house me after i get me tier 2 visa

Good luck, universal credit is fucking dolies up big time.

Of course, but at least the welsh are more or less based.

All of Scottish politics is framed in the shadow of the Tory party of the 1980s who are seen as the ultimate evil. Basically the left wing Scots have to be the opposite of how they portray the Tories. To be fair the Tory party did strip the industry and ship it all abroad in those days which affected Scotland in a big way. Basically these people who you hear spouting lefty bollocks are reflexive NPCs because of the environment which is immunized against the conservatives thanks to that era. The SNP have become the flagship for the independence movement and have gone further and further left, actually they are even alienating Scots with their buffoonery, a third of SNP voters were brexiteers and SNPs constant pro EU rhetoric means they are probably going to lose a lot of votes next election.

I strongly believe that Wales' pro-EU stance is because 20% of its inhabitants are English

The actual Welsh are Jock-tier

Scotland - the country
Scottish - the adjective
Scot - singular, a native of the country
Scots - plural, natives of the country

your incoherent drivel is not even decent bait - and it only serves to confuse the burgers
furthermore most of the "scots" who browse pol are actually TRAITOR-ANGLO-KEK fakes we call HUNS
- who sing god save the queen and rule britannia
- they hate Scotland and trash it at every turn
- a nationalist like me uses a memeflag to avoid the union jack

the substance of your post is nonsense, but I say - go for it - here's something you don't know since you're an ignorant dibnah
- the treaty of union can be dissolved by England, at any time
- no more UK, back to Scotland and England, also immediate hard brexit
- why not start your own campaign for that, from an English nationalist perspective
think on that and come up with some better provocations

Attached: SNP_support_is_steady.jpg (860x1024, 223K)

That's my thinking as well, For example, the true welsh always come out to Rugby games against England and they fucking revel in the rivalry. They do truely hate us. Not to mention that Plaid Cymru, the "flagship party of Wales" is also Pro-EU. Fuck the Welsh. Fuck the Scottish. Fuck the Irish.

We should make the Scots have another referendum on independance and if they don''t vote to leave the UK we should make them keep having them till they do.

>bitch about independence since the beginning of time.
>fight hundreds of bloody wars and battles over many years for that independence.
>2014
>easy and clean break from the UK offered.
>Vote to remain

Scots are the biggest literal fucking cucks that have ever walked the earth. Pitiful

Found the Scot.

Maybe if you didn't write like a pretentious cunt you'd have friends.

>the chad Scot
Can support despicable ideologies like communism, everybody still loves him
>The Virgin Anglo
Hated and despised no matter what ideology he supports

>SNP's big break in 2014
>ONCE IN A GENERATION VOTE
>they voted to remain by a 10% margin
For fuck's sake, i had some ponce guest speaker hijack my sister's graduation ceremony in Edinburgh by shoehorning in the indyref into his commencement speech
What a joke

>It's almost hillarious that we gave them the vote to leave the UK and they voted to stay even though they whine about us

The Scots whining about you and virtue signalling and supporting mass migration and voting for the EU are not the Scots who voted for the Union.
The Scots who kept Scotland in the UK are blokes like this;
youtube.com/watch?v=nwsjJwPPvos

I agree with you, but my point was that Wales was only pro-Leave in the referendum because the English who live there voted for it, and that the actual Welsh would probably have been pro-Remain because they're 'we're a wee nation who need pan-Europeanism to feel relevant' cucks like the sc*Ts

What the fuck is a blind brexit

GO HOME TAIG
Fenian scum aren't welcome here. Go back to Southern Ireland.

It's going to be so boring when politics returns back to normal, commons votes are so comfy

Attached: DSuUF-eX0AAh6lr.jpg (1071x743, 77K)

yo anglo

Mehmeh and co faggot

I like the Scots and want Ireland back in the union. Also there is already a Brit/pol/ thread.

Fuck off mutt you cant even spell council you dunce.