Why are African niggers smarter than USA born niggers?

I am in an advanced physics class and the only niggers I've seen get even past Differential Equations and Physics 2 are literal AFRICANS not African Americans.

Aren't African Americans supposed to have more opportunity now that they've tilted the legal system in their favor? If so, why are the only STEMniggers I see literal Africans?

Explain

Attached: hqdefault-3.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vid explains it very well
youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4
nice döüble dübs btw

because immigration only allows in the best and brightest. Also culturally eudcation is seen as "uncool" for american blacks.

wait so African Americans are mixed race? They're mutts? lmao i guess this is muttland

>because immigration only allows in the best and brightest.

How bigoted! We better fix that right now!

Attached: jxpv5ckc25j21.png (400x400, 122K)

yes, did you think they were pure africans?

>only niggers I've seen get even past Differential Equations and Physics 2 are literal AFRICANS
hmm...same here
>t. former tutor

Attached: 1463347252193.jpg (1280x706, 247K)

Of course they are
You think slave owners didn't fuck their slaves or what?

unironically yes. History isn't my thing but I wanna learn

west africans have 85 average iq which is where the slaves came from.

You are retarded.

>You think slave owners didn't fuck their slaves or what?

Didn't know Jews were into that Black mamba lmao

also does this mean that there is hope for genetically pure Africans?

Finally, I can fucking post, thank god.

deadass when/if I see one African American who has made it past DE2 who was born in the USA i might give up hating niggers

as far as history goes, yeah. Not focused on it rn in my studies

in fairness even most whites can't make it that far. Shit is beyond hard.

Do you think that the Africans sold us their best and brightest? They sold us their trash. We should return them, and ask for our money back.

More genetic diversity...American blacks were quite literally bred to work during the slave years.

1. African blacks were refugees who came to America as children and were raised in white households/white church community.
2. African blacks come from a different area than the American slave blacks, so had to adapt to a different environment.
3. African blacks are not the defendants of slaves. To be a good slave you had to be dumb, strong, and subservient. And in each generation the slaves that fought back were promptly killed so those genes never made it to the next gen. Slave descendant blacks are dumber than ever (gangs, no father roles), stronger than ever (football, boxing, basketball), and more subservient than ever (MUH welfare).

>Didn't know Jews were into that Black mamba lmao
pic related
>also does this mean that there is hope for genetically pure Africans?
there's hope for any race resembling some sort of racial purity / hygene

Attached: jewsjewed.jpg (500x283, 56K)

I suppose it's outbreeding depression.

Usa food supply is posioned by the jew. No one can think straight eating this shit

white admixture

Maybe in the north. Here in the south seeing very dark skinned ones is common.

>any for hope for pure Africans
no lmao, diaspora is only the best and brightest. Which is going to be like 0.0001% of the African population

why does this make so much sense...
Also how does the American negro differ from the African negro

yeah but it's also a good metric of concrete intelligence and I have yet to see an African American make it even past Calculus 3

Didn't the Jews bring em over?

I wanna believe i can save negroes and bring them up to the level of whites intellectually, but I know it cannot be done in this society

but then why does it only affect nigs? And yes our food is shit but enjoy it while it lasts cuz well be all standing in bread lines soon

what does that mean

Do you think it's cuz they get blacker due to being more sunburnt?

the sad thing is that despite being a leaf, you're still right

because the slaves brought to america were a
reverse trojan horse, satan sent his best and
brightest seed from the deepest darkest parts
of africa to be an army against us now. he knows
the scriptures and wants to confuse everyone as
to who deserves justice and who doesn't.

Attached: 9343595_orig.jpg (1066x800, 143K)

The stupidest, most submissive Africans were captured by smarter Africans and sold as slaves.

Based on what i've read African americans are mostly inbred, being decendant of only a couple thousand individuals who where dispositioned to situations in wich they could have gotten themselves cought by rival tribes over in Africa and due to bottlenecking themselves in black neighbourhoods in the US, are 20/30% genetically white wich fucks with how they develop in the womb and where bred mostly as workers rather than thinkers. they also have congenital genetic defects like malformed heart valves and are dispositioned to mild schitzofrenia.

>I wanna believe i can save negroes and bring them up to the level of whites intellectually, but I know it cannot be done in this society
As you yourself said, it cannot be done in this society
You have to help yourself first to help others
And I don't think that they can be brought up to "white intelectual lvl" because that's mostly determined by genes and climate (dummies don't survive winter)
Basis of civilization are
Heritage (monogamous relationships)
Agriculture (can't feed a new civilization by hunting alone)
Shared faith (religiousnes directly correlates with ethno-centrism
Ability to make tools and fire (duh)

because african men usually have their fathers around who will beat the shit out of them if they do stupid shit while most american niggers don't have their father around.

Why are engineering majors always such chode faggots? You're not better than anyone and you probably smell like shit OP

This
Over here Carribean blacks perform very bad at school while Africans perform on par with whites for that excat Reason

best explanation so far desu

is there any solution to this? Also does this mean racemixing caused all this?

Someone's mad that I have a higher IQ than them. Also I hit the gym at least once a day and am likely more chiseled and better looking than you. Explains why I have a GF.

IQ of African blacks is on average 15-20 points lower than African Americans.
The African born blacks who manage to get into high level university programs are the top of the IQ curve and heavily benefit from affirmative action and special programs for black people.

They are elites in their own countries and privately educated from birth instead of being raised in disfunctonial inner-city nog public schools.

>Also does this mean racemixing caused all this?
Pls watch the video in full length

Of course you do champ, make sure to fix that posture, shower daily, and shave your neck beard!

yes but why? Why are blacks in the USA, land of opportunity, who got an entire country to agree that they are being systematically oppressed and should thus get unfair advantages just for being black, still unable to perform like intellectuals?

Even beaners are fucking smarter!

You know after about 8 years on this site, I realize ad hominem attacks such as yours are extremely transparent unto your own insecurities my friend. But it's ok, you CAN actually better yourself. Girls will start to like you if you start lifting and quit drugs, trust me. It helped me out tons.

USA variants are born into a system that is bent to their favor so severely that they require little input to gain anything.

Haitian or African variants are born in shitholes and have no system to help them out. You'll typically find a better sense of responsibility and stronger families out of Haiti or Africa due to the difference in mentality.

LMAO this is literally the most engineering major shit ive ever read, you're a fucking dweeb and it's obvious. Enjoy your pretend girlfriend "big guy"

Check this guy's channel when you have time, his vids are usually 20-40 min
Also here's one partially on IQ
IQ tests basically measure autism (fixation on systemizing everything) if i got that right

oops forgot link
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw

They aren't. The ones in your class are the crème de la crème de la crème while Ameneriniggers basically just have to show up.

Not being a slave descendant and having a complete supporting familie puts african blacks in a better possition than the averege descendant of black slaves

>while Ameneriniggers basically just have to show up
they cant even do that lmao

That video sucked ass and you wasted my time. Dude has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. Niggers and whites are no separate species, so the comparison to mules and ligers is fucking retarded. He also ignores WMBF and AMWF, which are the most stable 'k strategist' bonds that exist, even moreso than same race bonds. He sounds like a 19th century pseudoscientist.

1 in a billion must have a brain a genius nigger is an average white

because the slave niggers they're descended from weren't the smartest or fastest runners

ty user. I appreciate it; I will enlighten myself

you must be black

Most African Americans aim to do as little as possible. Culture is a huge defining factor and even the shit Africans have is better than the literal self-sabotage of American blacks.

Any person from Africa in an American STEM college is the best and brightest. Dumb Nigerians don't come overseas for college. Smart ones do.

>Huskies and German Shepherds are no seperate breeds

Racism is the biggest sign of lack of intelligence. It shows lack of world experience as well as weakness and insecurity in your own racial identity. Racist ideals are always a product of propaganda and outdated concepts of society. Mostly only old people and little kids hold those beliefs and use slurs, once you get past the age of 12 you should have grown out of racism.

this is like comparing a shit i took last week with a shit i'm about to rub in your mother's face. it's the same shit, retard. fuck off out of pol with your shitty nigger love threads

Black Americans were "breed" to be strong, not smart, by historical selective pressures.
People in Africa didn't have those selective pressures so you can find all kinds of characteristics, smart and dumb people, strong and weak, beautiful and ugly, ambitious and conformist.
All black professionals I've found here in Mex were Africans too. A Nigerian biophysicist, Ghanaian chemical engineer, South African lawyer and South African writer.

still doesn't explain why I haven't seen even one African American engineer or scientist in my life.

Also are you implying there are smart niggers? If we got rid of all the dumb ones do you think they could have their own successful civilization?

do you treat your neighbours with the same love as your family?

Slavery was and is a thing in apefrica.

Attached: 1551299573427.png (1198x805, 1.13M)

>ay dats racist

Spotted the nigger/SJW

/thread

This has been my experience; the blacks I've studied with are all from Nigeria and Ghana. So right off the bat; they're spending a lot of money to be here, they may as well make the most of it. They do seem to come from means; one woman told me her parents sent her to a strict boarding school in Nigeria, so that would help. They also don't seem to carry a chip the their shoulder that a lot of our blacks do, from being fed a constant diet by the media about how whitey is out to get them.

Southerners fucking bred them to be retarded strong and retarded.

oh don't get me wrong I still very much hate niggers: look at this one right here being mad

>AMWF the most stable k-strategy.

We found the seething gook.

Yes but smart africans (the ones that emigrate and the ones OP is talking about) are not the descendant of slaves they were the masters

Hurr durr why only smart black son of rich man fly half way round rock me smart in Jew school no understand

Because the smart niggers sold the slaves and the dumb ones were the slaves.
Simple as.

Also they smart ones would try to escape and so on. Those lines were cut. The smart uncle toms weren’t good for numbers while they were the favorite slaves they also weren’t useful so the master would only breed the strongest retards that would be obedient after abuse.

well obviously there's a different dynamic, you're point doesn't really hold and it requires a lot of semantics and over explaining and I'm sure you're an adult and can understand the concept yourself.

yeah you stupid bitches, everybody who doesn't agree with you is black or an SJW

you kids are going to be so fucking lost when you lose your internet.

Attached: getaload.jpg (496x496, 134K)

>why are the only STEMniggers I see literal Africans?
>Explain

There's 2 billion of them in Africa. Even with a lower population average, there will be smart fuckers at the top of the population distribution.
These are the keepers.

welfare system, idiot.

The infrastructure isn't there to have a leap like that, so after a couple generations it would just revert.

Helping them remove the rampant corruption without benefits would go a long way to shortening the timeframe, but they also did a lot of it to themselves and is it our business to fix it?

The American nigger is actually a devolving species.
They are getting worse and their bad behavior is not corrected by PC controlled white society.
In fact, they are told they don’t need to change - it’s white men that need to change.
This does not benefit them in any way.

you're literally not even making an argument all you're doing is Ad Hominem... Jow Forums is a little more advanced than your Middle School moderated debate class.

Present facts or gtfo

Bro it's not the race, it's the upbringing, education and environment.
Shit country breeds shit people, sorry bro.

>black hair
>black eyes

this guy is supposed to be pure white?

just lol

Any African black need to pass some sort of test to get here. All the dumb ones stay behind

While Americans blacks were the ones dumb enough to get caught.

That makes a fuckton of sense especially for a leaf. I don't want niggers to be our problem as whites, but they are. I wish they weren't.

it's basically impossible to die from poverty unless you have a severe mental illness in america

Attached: the absolute state of black IQ.png (1683x1446, 1.43M)

>white admixture
That means they have white or rather European DNA mixed in with their nigger genes.

class probably. wealthy africans exist.

The most "up market" woman I know personally, is a black lady.
A product of The British Empire. Intelligent, well educated and well spoken, always elegantly presented. Great taste in clothing. Frankly, she's wife material.

Think of evolution. Dumb ones were more likely to be captured and enslaved. The dumb ones were less likely to escape.

Then there is domestication. Intelligence wasn't much of an issue, but physical ability was. Both IQ and physical ability were passed down throughout the generations. Hence why blacks have lower IQs and why blacks make up a disproportionately large share of athletes.

Racemixing wasn't the exact cause. It was as user said, their gene pool was bottlenecked.
Also, if you want to know why so many niggers look more muscular than the average white, well it's because they were selectively bred by the slavemasters to be that way over a few generations.

Slave auctions would be based on physical inspection of the slave. Similar to how some captive animals are bred to exhibit certain desired traits. You'd be surprised how quickly you can have an effect on the genes of a person after a few generations of selective breeding.

Because those who come from Africa are the brightest of them and either get scholarship or have some dictator daddy paying for uni

Wrong.
Many men who are considered racist are extremely intelligent. In fact, a lack of racial awareness is a sign of an average intelligence, which is more susceptible to the kinds of propaganda that promote cultural marxist ideals.

Attached: cuckmouth.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

She's attractive (7) and in shape too.
I'd bang her in a heartbeat.

They only send the good ones now. We could only catch the bad ones when we brought them. There are smart niggers, the average is just lower than in european nations.

But this conveniently ignores the part of their genetics that is european, those folks weren't exaclty basic peasants.

Compare the typical family structure of african americans vs africans who were able to legally migrate into the US. Having two parents and a relatively stable family situation with parents pushing their children to accomplish things like education makes a big difference.

are you saying niggers are retarded?

Some people fucked their slaves. Mulatto slaves were common. It's understandable if European genes got mixed in.

honestly, most of the africans i meet are actually quite cool people

of course, only the best are getting here

but i've met some alright hombres from ghana and niger

>inb4 le based black man