Here’s a schizo conspiracy theory:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y

Here’s a schizo conspiracy theory:

They made an antisemitic commercial in order to poison the alt-right idiots on Jow Forums.

They knew that if they made a commercial like this, they would receive an influx of new racist customers who they could poison.

Attached: A563753A-C11A-4DE6-8DB9-67DFA2DA4EFF.jpg (300x168, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GcLh06KXeLUL/
youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weird

Oh fuck you’re probably right. Probably not poison but something else

May 2019 News headline: Little Caesars apologizes for using onions in their pizza

It’ll be something along the lines of fecal matter or glass pieces

or maybe they wanted a user to take the meme one step further to perfection....
bitchute.com/video/GcLh06KXeLUL/

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

/our/ pizza?

Attached: giphy.gif (479x480, 1.39M)

Schizo theory number two: pizzagate is real and Little Cesars is trying to warn us as to who is responsible.

I was thinking something similar. Obviously they want us to eat their pizza. Is it just for profits? Probably.
Could they be poisoning us? Probably not to kill us. They’re probably putting something gross in the pizza and ((they)) laugh as we eat it, laughing at how gullible we are for trying out some pizza because of an antisemitic commercial.
Probably some pubes from some old Jew. Soros pubes.

We need to make it a viral meme
have people to pick up their order and start rubbing their hands. record it and upload it, blur your face. add a catchy hashtag and make it funny and it will pick up quickly
#handrubbinggoodpizza

heres another idea
you could make a meme about getting a free order of breadsticks if you rub your hands while you pick up your order

like that those fake nike and starbucks memes

The joke's on them, more broke spics, niggers and low class wiggers eat Little Sleezers than white supremacists. White people go to the good local places.

Attached: pizza.jpg (1600x900, 462K)

FUCKING KEK THIS

>The comments
Shut. It. Down.

so uh theres a "about us " history page on caesers website
i found this ...
>1991 -The Little Caesars Love Kitchen receives its first President’s Volunteer Action Award from President George H.W. Bush. (Several years later, the Love Kitchen would receive this award a second time from President Bill Clinton.)

Attached: 1529110277709s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

That looks gross but delicious at the same time

Oh fuck
OH FUCK
>little caesars love kitchen
OHH FUCCKK

thats honesty quite disturbing

Attached: pink wojack.png (1070x601, 507K)

Attached: 41BE100F-4779-45A6-812C-07507E939BDE.jpg (750x823, 93K)

Attached: 1553750041664.gif (444x225, 360K)

i noticed a burger king ad here veiled as a thread, some shit like "this is a true white man's food"
the shitards here are a consumer audience like any other and like all others they have no clue they're targetted as such

Shut up faggot we're gonna make corporations do embarrassing shit to get our money. Don't fuck this up for me.

thanks so much for this user kek

That's awesome.

Attached: little caesers love kitchen wtf.png (1517x551, 712K)

Oy vey