What's the best exchange coin for passive income?

So i've been doing a lot of research on crypto and i've decided i want to go all in on an exchange coin so i can just make money off volume and it wont matter if it's a bear market or bull market because i'll make money either way off the volume.

The only 2 exchange coins im interested in are kucoin and coss. Which one is better? Kucoin is doing more volume right now but it is way more expensive. Coss is doing about half as much as kucoin but is only 7 cents? Which exchange coin should i go all in on? I got a few thousand i want to put into this and then 10% of every paycheck i get. Thanks in advance anons :)

Attached: t.jpg (960x640, 58K)

only if you have disposable throwaway money. tar budget tales from the crypts is not worth more than reflection of it on the surface of your beautiful mind. thats why its called cryptocurrency. If you have money it going to be mined away from you. You're the fool who is going to be parted away from it's money. Divided and conquered.

The shitcoins I bought 2 years ago are down 3,000 dollars in value and I'm still holding them. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Trying to shill outside of Jow Forums. GTFO with your fake question.

Attached: 1547347117677.gif (500x452, 989K)

whoops i thought i posted this on biz. my bad bois

How many coins?

probably binance but then again they are chinks and will probably steal your coins someday

IMAGINE THE SMELL LADS...

This.

crypto is a scam not scalable to the masses

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

localbitcoins

1BTC before 2020 is all you need to make it.

nice ass but this whore is disgusting she would never make a proper wife or partner flaunting herself like this. there is no hope for this woman and her only salvation at this point is punishment by death.

Delicious I’ll bet

Enter Cardano

Wake up retard , boomer pensions , bonds and saving accounts are making 1% in interest while us infaltion is going to 3%.
They literally pay to loose money at this point , this central banking insanity has reached peak stupidity and if a crisis happens interest rates are artificially so low they can´t stimulate anymore without going cashless society.

And if they go cashless society they loose the reserve status of the currency overnight which is even worse.

We will see a crash that will make 1929 see like fun times in less than two years.
When you reached the point when most of society is literally paying to lose money you know shit is fucked up.

Attached: 1553787061866.png (328x443, 277K)

>shill
>shill
>shill
holy crap guys, get your heads together. Nobody is shilling on this shitty website.

crypto currency is communist and anti-american

>crypto currency is communist and anti-american

Wat

Attached: 1548036036252.png (449x500, 248K)

>sold my 47 BTC when it peaked
>99% of Jow Forums retards are still HODLING
>even dumber faggots want to get into crypto now

Shoulda sold when it peaked FAGGOTS

Attached: 1549646317961.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Attached: 1547556341606.png (899x725, 58K)

oh wise one , when is the best moment to enter for the next halving golden bullrun

Now

Look up the Tulip Bulb Mania. This will be your only warning.

Attached: 1549826253786.jpg (720x960, 170K)

Just as i tought , just 800 usd more to join the 21m club.
Too bad i am a poorfag in a shithole country.

Attached: seeyouin2020.png (1422x4632, 3.02M)

Knowing when to cut losses matter.