Wanderlust

Does anyone else sometimes get extreme bouts of wanderlust? This isn't the hippie "oh it would be so nice to see some brown people" thing, and it's more than just "I want to bug out innawoods", it's a combination of wanting to travel, wanting to explore, wanting to fuck, and wanting to fight that gets so bad that I have to get absolutely plastered just to keep myself from buying plane tickets to somewhere - I don't even care, just SOMEWHERE.

Am I the only one who has this happen?

Pic actually pretty goddamn related, now that I think about it.

Attached: 1521595808604.jpg (640x960, 31K)

Faggot

You will travel to Israel soon enough.

Me sometimes, like most of my friends and coworkers now since it’s a trend, but I’m all about delaying gratification for better things (property, forming a family, planning a meaningful trip sometime in the future and improving as a human being.

It's a white people thing. We want to explore, and that instinct is the basis of the whole western world. Blacks don't have it, and asians only travel for the prestige. That's why you see them taking billions of photos.

Funny thing is, my parents consistently bitch me out for not taking enough photos. Like, goddamn, good cameras are heavy enough, and do you need me to document every single moment for you? Live for yourselves for just a little bit!

Attached: DSCN0211.jpg (4608x3456, 3.3M)

I'm the same way. When you put away all distractions your brain starts to actually process your environment. I never get lost because I'm actually mindful of my surroundings while the rest of my family tends to stare at maps they don't even understand while wandering aimlessly. Know why it's important to stay quiet while in a dangerous situation (trespassing/on the run from a 80's slasher monster)? Not because you don't want to be heard, but because when you don't talk and try to move quietly, you hear so much more.

No. Travel costs money, and it makes me tired. It exhausts me. And it's dangerous. I like staying home. But I'm old, and not much impresses me anymore. I liked Europe, though. Amsterdam's canal system impressed me when I first saw it and so too did the buildings. Copenhagen was beautiful, as was the Luxembourg bock. The first time I saw a white sand beach was in Ko Samui, Thailand, and experiencing that was fun. But now it's all just a pain in the ass - flying, waiting in lines, security, check-in, waiting, sitting in economy size seats, expensive hotels, terrorism. I haven't travelled in 2 years now. I just can't get motivated to do it. Saving money as a result, though.

Wtf is Wanderlust?

A lot of young people are not aware of a career in the merchant marines. If you have wanderlust and are not interested in the military, this might be something to look into.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

strong desire to travel extensively

>Wtf is Wanderlust?
Ha aha. I thought the same thing when I first heard that stupid word. I had to look it up. A desire to travel.

Wanderlust is for jews and niggers.

You mean like colonizing? Holy shit I would love that. Imagine having your own fortress at the heart of darkness? That would be neet

Attached: fab376e.jpg (1314x1552, 482K)

Humans were nomadic travelers for 99% of their existence. This is particularly true among white people who lived in climates where they had to follow animal migrations long distances regularly.

Funny thing, that. I sailed summers for them for 5 years, considering doing it again. Dunno that I'd recommend it for the average guy unless you get a super cushy job, though.

same, fuck.

Wanderlust = subconsious desire to escape something (moving away from problems, people, undesired circumstances, degenerate world)

>be trapped in city
>every cent you make goes toward sustaining yourself
>every single cent of that goes into some jew's brilliant monopoly (food production, taxes, etc)
>watch these rich bastards and their friends walk all over you in every aspect of life, every day
>realize you're slaving (literally) to make them rich while they laugh at your dumb ass for buying all their shit
>can't stop buying shit because you will be shunned/a felon if you don't regularly pay for x and y.
Yeah, why would anyone want to live on the road? I'm cozy here.

Same here. I dont get, why people always feel the need to take photos of every crap they see. Why is it so difficult for people to enjoy the moment, instead of wasting said moment by focusing all your attention on your shitty camera/mobile phone. God, forgive me, but i hate people so much.

Wrong board, but yes

Wanderlust sounds retarded

Go hike the AT for a few weeks, pussy. It’s pretty based.

>wanderlust
Please kill yourself instagram thot

>wanderlust
please never use this word again

Attached: 5363377.png (751x528, 440K)

This. It's the spirit that lead the vikings and Columbus, it's the spirit that powered european imperialism and it is the spirit that drove people to migrate to and cultivate America.

It's your blood, and you should absolutely find ways to engage with this age-old practice of exploring uncharted territory. If nothing else, then for life satisfaction.

Tldr but you want to escape this (((hell hole)))

Go see the wild lands of America, user. Take a road trip and see the nat'l parks out West. You're not the only one this happens to, it's natural. Satisfying your desire to see the world your God mad is perfectly natural. I've seen several nat'l parks and they were some of the beautiful sights I had ever seen. Travel where you can within your means. Even if you have to stay in a cheap hotel, it's worth it.

Suggestions: CO, AZ, NV, ID

Attached: yellow stone hike.jpg (1900x1235, 380K)

I heard this guy lied about everything

It's your white man's instinct to explore unseen territory and colonize it. Unfortunately we've run out of frontiers on Earth and we don't seem to be able to get to the final frontier because we're too busy babysitting the entire third world because some retarded boomers weren't told "no" by their parents enough.

Nice post. I'm trying to convince a few of my classmates to go hiking in my home country (Morocco) when they have holiday from school. They're white girls and they get excited when they hear about our ethnic culture and amazing landscapes.

as someone who has been to every continent and almost 40+ different countries for work, no

traveling is good to do once, but after you do it and see everything, you pretty much kiss the ground when you get back to America. Literally the greatest country on earth and all I had to do was travel to third world shitholes all over the world to realize why.

something roasties put in their tinder bios

Yeah started that a few years ago. After learning that you can live in hostels for free and get 1-2 hot meals in exchange for 3-4 hours of work 6 days a week, and then pick up hippie chicks in exchange of per diem construction jobs it's hard to return to a 9-to-5.