This man is your last hope for fighting western degeneracy. Just let him do what needs to be done...

This man is your last hope for fighting western degeneracy. Just let him do what needs to be done, 3-4 years and your standart of living will be much higher

Attached: ab8ecd5ff560d051a742c9d293fb31b9.jpg (550x412, 40K)

What can Jow Forums do about it anyway?

lol

Attached: putin holocaust 3.jpg (1438x777, 125K)

Convinced some normie family to thumb through RT "once in a while" over Christmas last year and now they're starting to notice things

Attached: D2pY2v7X4AE1rS0.jpg (615x409, 24K)

Trump should invite him to the WH and apologize on behalf of the media for the slander he and your countrymen have had to endure the past three years.

amerifags successfully brainwashed by ivan. what a timeline

>your standart of living will be much higher

AHAHAHHA. Good joke comrade. Let them all live like in DNR and LNR.

You know, this thread made me realize he looks a lot like Netanyahu

Attached: A928CE17-7386-4D31-96B5-2123834FEC33.jpg (647x655, 38K)

Delete this

Attached: 15377449227330.png (389x610, 298K)

my thoughts too, I had to enlarge the picture to tell

>russia
>fighting degeneracy

Seriously where does this meme come from ?
a lot of countries do a far better job at this

>lol

Attached: cyka cute cyka sex.jpg (405x581, 111K)

Agreed

Putin vs The Jewish Menace 2.0
electric boogaloo

Attached: 25636523.jpg (720x553, 53K)

He is no Justinian. I do not trust his faith or his morals.

Only real countries can laugh at Russia. Sorry.

One word, Stalinist!

Attached: stalin_vs_putin_1.jpg (480x384, 36K)

Great argument. Because Russia is such a great place. Lmao. You people are race traitors. You could help us but instead you people choose to just stir garbage. Very bizarre and irrational.

Why would you deny Holocaust

If he's so good at fighting degeneracy why does Russia have an extremely high HIV rate and abortion rate?

Attached: 56567.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

Again. Only real countries can laugh at Russia.

Is Putin actually committed to a Christian Empire like his propaganda through the ROC would like pious and good Russians to believe? I doubt it, but he is still probably better than the Western leaders. Still not good enough for me unfortunately because he seems to have the power to do more to promote Christianity in Russia and instead passes laws against people who criticise the Jews or Muslims.

Eтa бacд

>Don't listen to RT goys. Only news approved by us is allowed.

Based CNN

Attached: 1513589833671.jpg (640x572, 151K)

K ruski
putler paying much to glowpost?

Attached: 13062218_1019744344728030_4272475888875883681_n.jpg (960x746, 159K)

Yes Putin promotes Christianity

Christianity will give Russians jobs,houses,education

Attached: sdelano-v-sssr-i-rf2.jpg (617x567, 72K)

>fighting degeneracy
>will have higher living standard

l m a o

hello most developed country on planet

Thanks for inventing LEGO by the way

I heard about 0.3$. That is why bots can't argue at all. Too much shitty work.

No problem

Thanks for gifting us Arkane and kebab removal units, top based

figures)))))))))

Attached: 15965892_351536418562912_5689928629178085274_n.jpg (480x480, 10K)

But they work only in Russian internet sooo.

LIAR

Attached: CHEWS THE JEWS.png (850x443, 35K)

You guys need to hurry up and team up with China to take Jewrope and the Jewnited States down and install total dictatorship with Steven Seagal as the fuhrer.

Attached: Steven-Seagal.jpg (1544x1029, 271K)

christianity is the easy route to prevent masses of proletarians from turning into nihilistic selfish bitches who ruin their civilization. the hard way is to spread knowledge but in hard times you have to make reliable decisions that affect reality quickly. so while i think christianity it another bullshit kike religion that will need to get rid of like other religion it could actually benefit western civilization in the short term as we are facing a crisis in the white world

posting morning photos of the capital

posting the documentaries and articles about the amount of low-level soldiers being turned out daily

>hey why don't you attack continental Europe?

We are not going to take that bait again Britain.

No, I wont bite. Nah-uh

Putin is based, trolls trump just to see the orange man rage

HAHAAHHAAHHH TRUE

Attached: 77.png (1223x194, 59K)

British are the ultimate back stabbers of all time world grand master champions

>your standard of living will be much higher

1/4th of you retards shit and post outdoors, but you have the means to increase the standards of living in much superior nations?

Why haven't you done it in your own nation, Snowhick?

lmao! yeah ok, nigger! Putin is worse than the kikes, in fact he is a kike.

Attached: putin12.png (638x687, 144K)

Russians destroyed their own empire

How can they increase standard of living if they litearlly collapsed their nation which turned them into as superpower and became western colony ?????/

Attached: 38405d91f13c6e86b95bb973164a6c17.jpg (544x517, 40K)

You were saying comrade?

Attached: 9A2A017A-2C6E-4DF3-9E99-8DB6142AFB31.jpg (1024x640, 70K)

lmao @ this retarded thread. Putin is a midget spinner.

He's a stalinist though. Better than plain Jewish communism but still communism

ruskis are delusional about themselves often

Commis destroyed great russian empire

OPPOSE WESTERN GLOBALIST! SUPPORT RUSSIAN GLOBALIST INSTEAD!
>your standart of living will be much higher
Like in Russia?

>This man is your last hope for fighting western degeneracy
I don't think so

Attached: religious attendance europe.jpg (727x768, 60K)

LMAO!! PUTIN DOES NOT PROMOTE CHRISTIANITY! YOU STUPID KIKE! THERE AREE TONS OF MUSLIMS IN RUSSIA AND PUTIN IS THE PRIME REASON MUSLIMS ARE INVADING EUROPE.

>3-4 years and your standart of living will be much higher
yeee. (no) People are new oil. There is no peaceful way out.

Because it never happened? Kys retard

Like latvia any better

Got a friend in marine trade. Says that the smelliest of all people are the russian, the Indians and the marocco niggas. How's that for standard of living?

I was with you 100% until I noticed your spelling error. Sorry pal.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't "the holocaust" seen in russia as just part of the 20 million or so soviet civilians killed in ww2?

Russia could exterminate USA of the face of Earth even in 1989.

USA didnt even dare touch any Eastern block communist country,it was in wildest dreams to do something like Ukraine

But Russians betrayed USSR,the most based country on planet that fought globalism and Washington pedophiles , and now its jack shit.

And dont tell me stories about imperial Russia,the most backwards country Russia is becoming once again

It was in "great russian empire" Dostoyevski writes a man needed to kill a grandma to pay for education

He is promoting any religion, for him it doesn't matter if u muslim or Buddhist or christian, if you are an atheist then you need to be silent and don't offend religious people or otherwise you can get fined or jailed

>russia
>the main reason muslims are flooding in

yeah no, thats you.
you and israel are the only two nations that genuinely deserve nuclear annihilation.

You can shit on Stalin and his retarded policies as much as you can, but when you touch the lolocoaster some oligarchs will get assblasted and you'll get your ass in the banger. At least in theory though, ive been sharing quite a few jew memes with my mates for a while and Im free, I guess as long as you keep it private nobody will give a shit

Attached: 2.jpg (125x123, 4K)

It is very very painful to see Russian bros and Russia being so weak like this.

Russia was 99 % of time on right side of history.

But Russians are paying the price for destroying Soviet Union,China preserved communist party in 1989 and became a superpower

Even we Serbs defended ourselves against financial elite of Washington in 1999 and Russians betrayed us.

It is your own mistake and Russian people will pay as you are now a colony of the west living off selling gas.

Russian gas is used for Chinese manufacturing,for German

Everything Hitler wanted Putin gave to Germany.

Its a tragedy,may God help Russian people for the madness they did

Attached: Muhammad Ali USSR.jpg (2592x1728, 481K)

Those who denying Holocaust should face consequences, i don't see any problem same with who mocks religion

>Just let him do what needs to be done
uuuhhh what does that mean?
What's he trying to do that we don't know?

Never thought Putin was a kike. I still don't, but many people just inherit kike features physically without the bad qualities.

We are all mutts when you think about all the separate ancient peoples. Egypt and others to the east mixed and so on and so forth.

based Eastern Europe!!! white man's land!!!!

Attached: conservative_eastern_europe.jpg (960x668, 101K)

Our muslim population consists of population of shitty mountain nations conquered by the Empire. Unlike europoor cucks we fucked them in the ass ourselves, and they generally prefer to stay in their containment zones, even the Moscow meme is false, majority of shitskins and sandniggers are foreign students, chinks overtook them as cheap labour

>communist
>may god help

Is it common in post-communist countries?

>Just let him do what needs to be done
But you've given him free reign over Russia ever since he bombed three apartment buildings full of innocent Russians and the KGB crowned him emperor, been in power since literally the year fucking 2000. But hey do whatever you feel like rusbro it's your "democratic" "country".

Oh my dear friend...you have no idea what you are talking about....Religion will not feed people or give them jobs...

Beчнaя cлaвa Coвeтcкoмy Coюзy импepии дoбpa !!!

Attached: 0014163582_10.jpg (604x604, 140K)

This.
It is absolutely funny how 2ch liberashkas are trying to show russia at this board as some left-wing socially liberal cuckountry

(((Bolsheviks))) destroyed russian cultural heritage by promoting collectivism and "friendship" of nationalities. Compare imperial and soviet architecture as an example

Starting to notice you are a sperg

Pretty sure all sides are controlled op. Sorry for the black pill.

Attached: Lenin.jpg (640x384, 47K)

>(((Bolsheviks))) destroyed russian cultural heritage by promoting collectivism
he hasn't heard about obshchina

This. My friend is Ossetian and he says there is literally no problem between and most kavkazte prefer to live in their republics. And would happily go to war for their country.

He's also a wrestler, big surprise.

> Russian cultural heritage

Third world empire..90 % of population illiterate...Half of Russian Tsars or rulers didnt even have Russian blood... Even anthem of Russian Empire was a stolen anthem of Britian...

All banks everything was under foreign capital just like today...
Poverty...

From 1913 to 1986, Russia and the union republics increased their national wealth more than 50 times, their national income 94 times [~ 9]. The number of university students has increased 40 times, doctors - 48 times. For 1986, the national income of the USSR was 66% of the same in the United States, industrial production - 80%, agriculture - 85% [12].

The level of social inequality throughout Soviet history was several times less, not only in relation to Tsarist Russia, but also in comparison with developed Western countries [13] [14].

Attached: original.jpg (740x522, 267K)

Leftist here, I agree. God bless Putin

Attached: OdigoIsraeliForeknowledge.png (1080x1920, 625K)

Putin builds mosques and forces school kids to learn Islam. All while kissing Israel's ass and setting up BRICS with Nathan Rothschild (= Eurasian Soviet Zionism)

Russia = LARGEST MUSLIM POPULATION IN EUROPE.

Attached: putin s russia.jpg (640x887, 209K)

The serb fell for a meme, what a fucking surprise
>90% population illiterate
Alexander I introduced education reform that basically made sure that every Village would at least have a public schoolhouse and every gubernia to have a gimnazia(colllege). By 20th century following additional reforms every serf would have atleast finished a 6-year school program, something that even the anglo failed to implement untill forced to
>Half of czars of foreign blood
I wonder, why do they even marry into foreign dynasties, certanly not for political gain right? Do you know that Nicolas II, George V and Willy WERE cousins?
>muh anthem
Lmao, literally all european monarchies used that anthem at some point you brainlet and the author is not confirmed, it was used in fucking theaters before adoption. It was the only anthem "stolen"
>Poverty
A serf worked 4 days for his barin(owner) and was paid for it, the rest 3 days he spent tending to his plot(which was 2.5 times bigger than in soviet times) and selling his crops for profit. Quite a lot of serfs could afford to purchase their freedom but stayed because it was profitable for them and their rights were protected.
tl/dr; you are a braindead commie faggot and you should neck yourself

>a lot of countries do a far better job at this
Like who? I'm talking about Europe of course, so don't give me examples of sand shitholes.

>tl/dr; you are a braindead commie faggot and you should neck yourself

Hey man,have fun living in Russia then :)

Which song did the Russian anthem take from Britain? It was written during the Soviet days in USSR

>trust the russians, polski. they will be good this time
love russia, love russians, but only with a country as a buffer zone between us

started to notice that poland is going to return the genocide of wolhynia to filthy subhumans like you. buckle up

>can’t even get his own country to have higher standard of living than Mexico.

Intothetrash.jpg

Kek

Attached: 1553193524313.jpg (607x1024, 138K)

>A serb is saying this
>about the USSR
>the USSR
Ask me how I know you're a weak faggot who can barely pick up an AK74m without assistance from your mother.

Attached: todayisagoodday.jpg (387x299, 25K)

Anyone saying russia is not based just has to look at pic related. Russia voted to FORCE Israel to join the nuclear treaty.

Guess who voted against it? Based poland, based Estonia, based Lithuania, based Latvia, based USA (greatest ally)

Attached: nuclear treaty.png (1122x799, 725K)

St. Cosmas the Aetolian (about WW3)
>The wrecking will come from a bald man
Gooo Putin goooo !

False dichotomy

Jesuit trained faggot freemason. No thanks

Attached: The Strangulation of the Russian Economy in the 1990s Was a Deliberate IMF policy.png (765x6483, 1.39M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 pol - PUTIN TELLS NEOCON DON TO FUCK OFF - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1).pn (1110x1449, 1.09M)

Attached: Putin.png (1142x813, 108K)

Attached: 1529733453161.jpg (1280x1800, 1.74M)

Attached: 1553357142716.png (900x1100, 209K)