"Give Israel North & South Carolina"

>“You can give them North and South Carolina, for example, why not? South Carolina is a great piece of land… So, give Israel a couple of states if this administration really wants to have Israeli support”, Jaafari said.
>The Syrian diplomat accused the Trump administration of trying to please the Israeli lobby in the US and boost the chances of incumbent Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during upcoming elections amid bribery and fraud allegations against him.
>"Don't be misguided by thinking that one day this land will be yours due to hypocrisy or due to being a pawn in the electoral game where you bring each other support, so the Israeli can succeed in their elections and the Americans can also get support from Israeli lobbying groups in the US”, the Syrian envoy said, noting that the Golan Height will ultimately "come back" to his country.
>"The Syrian Arab Golan is ours and will return to us," Jaafari asserted, arguing the disputed land would not "be part of some damned and wicked deal, or a pawn to be exchanged for support in your electoral games," which should instead concern "the territory of the American administration."
>"America is a wide and vast country, so why doesn't it give up a state or two of the United States to the Israelis, for example, North Carolina or South Carolina?" Jaafari asked, as his Israeli counterpart, Danny Danon, laughed and shook his head. "South Carolina is nice, because it's the land of Senator Lindsey Graham, who supported President Trump in his actions."
>Trump's decision came two weeks after Graham visited the Golan Heights and called for the U.S. to recognize it as part of Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-181639_Chrome.jpg (1080x557, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qj5kzbMLTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We probably should give them the Carolinas as a sign of solidarity with our greatest ally desu

they have already New York, Florida and California, that would be a bit too much

B A S E D
A S S A D
S S Y
E A R
D D I
A

The chutzpa of these kikes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Come and take it.
>t. Cletus

>“You can give them North and South Carolina,
What for, they already have Washington and Langley.

You will never have North Carolina.

>non-americans talking about american states

cringe

stick to your 5x5 sq mi. """countries"""

Fucking this. They own three states entirely, large portions of our congress and senate, our military, our taxes, and our foreskins. What more can those greedy kikes want from us

Attached: for the jews.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

Political shitposting between nations really makes me smile. Trump made this possible. Can't mossad the assad.

Attached: 1535150711015.png (1426x1710, 1.81M)

Doesn't Israel have enough land already?

Unbelievably based

This. There will be blood.

South Carolina here, suck my dick

and washington DC LOL

I've actually met Jaafari he's extremely charismatic.

Gimme

Attached: 1546299577565.jpg (900x900, 103K)

Why would we give them something we own, when we can give them something we don't?

If one jew steps foot in madison county, nc (I'm not there but live nearby) they will regret it. It's like 98% white there and everyone owns more than 10 guns.

Help me understand the situation Jow Forums
>Golan Heights is strategic elevated position
>Syria shells Israeli border communities from Golan Heights
>Israel takes Golan Heights
>Israel offers to give it back if Syria agrees to cease aggression
>Syria refuses
So why would I not side with Israel on this?

We should just give all the USA to the Jews..oh wait we already did.

IDK spin ur dreidel and maybe it will tell you, faggot kike

Agreed user, they should've just agreed to ceasefire & trust the Isreal's to not try to take the oil rich golan heights back from them.

Attached: CVVw8yMUwAE3H7c.jpglarge.jpg (514x585, 74K)

As a kike shill you omitted the part where oil and gas were found, and Genie incorporated.

How about i side you in an oven rabbi

Attached: Jews being burned for spreading black plague.jpg (631x480, 163K)

SC roporting in.
Our senator is the biggest Peice of shit.
But giving Isreal South Carolina. Hahaha, yes, please, please do it.

>Syria shells Israeli border communities from Golan Heights
They don't. Israel sends in mercs to shoot a few bottle rockets from various places they want an excuse to bomb. The countries around isreal stand to gain nothing by doing so but israel has everything to gain. This is "Assad gasses his own people despite having already won so the U.S.can get involved" all over again.

Attached: 26uyp.jpg (809x539, 87K)

>non-israelis dying for Isarel

cringe

stick to your subverted shithole

>thinks it's just NY, FL, and CA

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

based Syrian bantz

Attached: 1551812554144.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

Hahahhhahaha god damn

this bring back some memory's in me

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qj5kzbMLTk

Jesus, is there something left in America who is not subverted.

Attached: _63987915_fischerap.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Doesn't America?

subtle, yet slightly hilarious

Christ cucks btfo...
> mfw brainlets won't see the reference.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt
> The Evangelical influence is strongest in northern Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, southern Virginia, South Carolina, and eastern Texas.
> North Carolina
> South Carolina

Clown world

Attached: clown fest.jpg (1024x676, 90K)

Charleston reporting in, there’s already a slew of Jewish chicks (or who claim to be) here, please keep the rest away.

to wipe our every decent white man of good character and replace you with a rootless race of mutts....

North Carolina checking in, give them the dakotas. Or just South Carolina. Fuck college football and fuck Charleston.

The Overton Window has been shifting pretty fucking fast on Israel. I swear in the last month I have been reading more and more about Israel's exploits. I'm pretty certain Trump is deliberately forcing Netanyahu's hand in Golan whilst he is trying to deal with corruption charges and two political candidates that have teamed up against him for the elections.

Talking a lot of shit for cucks who got btfo by the Jews and are too afraid to do anything till this day

Israel aka Greater Israel is pretty big. The land would span between the Nile and Euphrates - hench the two blue lines on the flag. Achieving this is what all the foreign policy is for.

Fuck that's too true

Nah mate, Fort Bragg is as critical to US military defense as the Golan Heights are to Israel.

They already own the whole country.

We should give Palestinians a part of the sparsely populated west on the condition that they don't have sharia law and they get along with their new neighbors.

We should seize Syria, exterminate its population, and give it to the niggers, and teach those scumbags a lesson. IT is absolutely ludicrous that they should compare a few hundred square miles of land to the 100,000 square miles of the Carolinas. We really need to teach the sand niggers that the strong do what they wish, and the weak must shut up and avoid attracting the attention of the strong, if they don't want to be destroyed.

Charleston is an important port city and NC has our tobacco and hog industry.

That's not even a bad idea. Have you seen what Israel does to black Jews? Imagine how they treat black gentiles in their lands. Let them deal with it.

Israel is a little bit smaller in size and population than New Jersey, about 8,000 square miles and 9 million people.

As a trump supporter I stand with Israel and if you don't you can giiiiiiiiit out

Let Syria come and conquer us, then they can give away our land to whoever they want. Conquest determines who is the owner of land. He who can seize and maintain control of the territory is the rightful owner. Israel's only wrongdoing was their failure to immediately expel all Muslims from the lands they conquered. You know, like the Muslims did in all of the territories THEY conquered.

Can you give yourself something you already own?

Attached: 1553521109327.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Hahaha jokes on you Assad, Israel already owns all of the United States. I bet you feel stupid now don't you?

Nooooo not North Carolina, they have the best disc golf...

They already have New York, Florida, California and Illinois at the very least.

Should give them New York Instead

And New Jersey, Maryland and Minnesota.

hey you even snuck in a Syria, nice

post yfw the US gives them Puerto Rico instead

they already own you by the FED

Attached: 1542840390232.jpg (560x315, 51K)

nothing is ever enough for a jew

Israel will never give up Golan just because of the fact of free oil and water.

NC here, fuck off. We can’t have Israel dominate college basketball

Will they displace freemasons

NC resident here. If the hebes can take the golan and keep it then too fuckin bad for the sandgriods If it escalates to the point where the levant is glassed then mores the pity.

no