Trump sells nukes to Saudi Arabia

Trump sells nukes to Saudi Arabia.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/03/28/world/trump-camp-oks-secret-nuclear-power-work-saudi-arabia-gives-nonproliferation-assurances/#.XJ1JQihKhPY

Attached: nukes.png (1047x958, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimah_bint_Amr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael
ahtribune.com/religion/1471-wahhabism-zionism.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreed_Framework
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which literally proves that he's not a zionist.

Attached: Trump-Syria-Assad-Alive-Israel-Iran-Russia.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Based retard who thinks KSA and Israel aren't allied.

Saudis are normalizing relations with Israel you fucking retard

>sells nukes
>actually nuclear power tech
OP, I'm getting the feeling you're not being entirely honest.

>Giving nuclear power plants to Saudi Arabia means he hasn't publically stated the US will back Israeli expansion into the Golan Heights or that he hasn't approved $38 billion in aid to flow to Israel

Attached: 1520261137708.png (684x1264, 802K)

Imagine the smell

Its bad enough the pakis have their hands on them but now this, guy's a fucking shambles

until you take the time to realize that the UK put the Saudis in power in 1924

and also realize that Muslims share Hebrew lineage through Fatimah, the "prophets" grandmother

and also realize ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Every other fucking jihad organization is the offspring of salafism/wahhabism which was in part funded and encouraged by israeli/american interests under the thumb of saudi "royal" family

Giving those low IQ jews nukes. You people are nuts.

Until you stop using reddit spacing and being an obvious leaf kike shill you'll never succeed at shaping perceptions on Jow Forums.

shutup already

you are defeated

KEK!!!!!!

Attached: Trump-Talal-Saudi.jpg (1200x1083, 412K)

>Trump sells nukes to Saudi Arabia.
I fucking can't even if this is true.

I thought Trump suing Facebook over discriminating niggers, at the same time as all pro-white get removed, was the new low, but this takes the cake.

God I hate this faggot

Honestly I'm kind of okay with this. Think about it: you would have a bunch of batshit insane sunnis, shiites, and Jews all point nukes at each. Literally everything has the possibility to go right.

Shia Muslims are bros

>UK put the Saudis in power in 1924
Then, in 1924, the Sauds attacked the Hashemites again, and after a decisive victory in 1925, annexed the Hijaz (including the holy cities of Mecca and Medina) into their kingdom.
haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900

>and also realize that Muslims share Hebrew lineage through Fatimah, the "prophets" grandmother
She was from the Banu Makhzum clan of the Quraysh tribe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimah_bint_Amr
Banū Hāshim (Arabic: بنو هاشم) is a clan in the Quraysh tribe.
According to tradition, he is the ancestor of the Quraysh tribe, and thus of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael

>and also realize ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Every other fucking jihad organization is the offspring of salafism/wahhabism which was in part funded and encouraged by israeli/american interests under the thumb of saudi "royal" family
See Wahhabism and Zionism are bedfellows. These two ideologies may seem like unrelated entities on the surface of it, however these two ideologies are in fact conjointly responsible for much if not all of the situation in the Middle East today
ahtribune.com/religion/1471-wahhabism-zionism.html

fuck you once again

Retard arabs share linage with hebrews from Abraham. If you are the son of Jacob you are a jew. If you are the son of Ismael you are an arab retard

Wrong, because Saudi Arabia is a puppet of the U.S.A.

same shit nigger

holy hell.

Attached: 1530734843650.png (525x930, 133K)

>muslims
>bros
No, sandnigger.

Bump

>haaretz
>paywall
Thanks for nothing kike faggot.

do your own fucking research then you poor faggot

Isn’t that nice

Saudi Arabia is literally USA's et Israel's bitch

>et
frenchie in hiding spotted.

Reminder to stand with Iran and Syria against these dogs

a nuclear reactor is the biggest, most necessary step for military grade yellowcake. every other step is easy in comparison.

and yeah, personally, i don't trust any religion that has an investment in any sort of doomsday scenario with nukes or the ability to make nukes.

this

Talweed was a crypto kike and look at where he's at in the SA hierarchy now

the exact opposit, retard

Attached: 3425234243.gif (480x280, 1.39M)

OP is a faggot as always. Bill made a similar deal with Best Korea.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreed_Framework

Trump is a puppet and MBS is the puppetmaster.

Trump sells nukes to Saudi Arabia.

I can't imagine anything more stupid than this.

It has to be cancelled and stopped.

Holy fuck magapedes are just plain retarded

You know, this anti-moslem rhetoric was what got Trump elected.

It played a big part in his success.

I love it. USA can produce its own energy. Let the Saudis deal with Iran. MBS and Saudi Security Services are secular and more western than Western Europe. The Royal family larp as islamists only

Saudi Arabia gets nukes but Canada don't How is that fare?

Saudi Arabia is not your friend. Many Muslim terror organizations were funded by them. The country is the embodiment of Taqiya.

The truth is that the petro dollar system ruined the US economy, the real economy.

This is the reason manufacturing is gone, everything is gone from the US economy.

It's cheaper to import any product or service from outside the US due to the artificially strong dollar.

Why would anyone want to do this to a well functioning economy (1950s) is beyond comprehensible.

Why is Trump against Persia? will he sacrifice them to justify his invasion?

There is rumour about the possible jewishness of the saudi

He’s rewarding them for taking a hard line against extremism

Attached: 7EA97078-5929-41DC-961E-FCD2676E9146.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Gonna laugh when they glass Yemen.

Drumpf is a fucking criminal.

>implying Iran is a problem
God you creatures revolt me.