"I honestly don't see myself going to a movie with lead niggers. Its not that I don't like niggers...

"I honestly don't see myself going to a movie with lead niggers. Its not that I don't like niggers. But I've seen that movie."

How is what I said any different than what he said? Also, niggers are great as supporting roles.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-28_15-28-45.png (1237x978, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/chelsea-peretti
ethnicelebs.com/jordan-peele
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezqy0v0qUig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Movies with cheap plot twists are basically the same as click bait.

RA the Rugged Man is hopelessly blue pilled

Attached: 6EA52F07-A2A2-4E09-9007-0F9B9C2F30BF.png (750x1334, 613K)

I want to cast lupita in the lead of our sex life.

That's ok, because I don't watch movies with nigger leads.

How dumb is this nigger? Does he not know how successful Blade was?

can't bring myself to give a damn. most movies are trash anyway.

it's a shit movie, skip it.

Was just looking on imdb to see if I have even seen anything by this nigger.. hes 5' 7½" lol

inb4 he doesn't count jews as whites

He doesn't care he's a racist moronic black that will do anything to be openly hateful because he hates himself. Just like he knows it was jews and not whites. But again he doesn't care. The very definition of small and pathetic. Hey Dick Peele... FUCK YOU. Always and forever.

Brappppp

He doesn't have to cast white leads in his movies. Fine. White directors don't have to cast black leads in their movies. Fair? No of course not that's raciss

If any director openly said he wouldn't have a black lead in the last 50 years he would be crucified, he would never work again.

There isn't any difference. It's just that racism towards white people is socially acceptable and racism towards any other group of people isn't.

I used to like him when he did his comedy gig, sometimes poking fun at blackness.
But now he’s a pretentious director with proud black man attitude. Fuck that.

he said white instead of cracker, and you went straight for nigger. that is the difference.

Dragged Across Concrete was ruined by niggers

...and I like ol Jordan, not anymore.

I'm sure redbox and netflix will let poor blacks watch his movies though.

so the whole ancestry thing was created so Biggs can find out they were Biggs and get mad at the white man

Key and Peele are literally gay

This is why I don’t think we shouldn’t be shooting up mosques or anywhere else.
We need to be conducting direct action “deeds” against celebrities and TV news presenters.

Attached: 9AFAFDDE-A4FC-4967-96A3-ECDEA8DFC07C.png (1463x1391, 1.89M)

Attached: lester.jpg (990x990, 146K)

Finally watched Vince in Brawl in Cell block 99, that movie was fucking based.

"Last time I checked, the colors of the flag weren't red, white and burrito"

Mother of God, you people will cry over anything. Who cares? Let the man cast who he wants to cast. If he wants to do his part in increasing African-American representation in film just a tiny bit, let him. I promise, none of you will be harmed by it.

Black people creating original stories for or about black people. Sounds just fine to me! Sure beats injecting them into every white story for diversity quotas.

Here he is in a dress.

Attached: key-peele-1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

He wants to cater to a different audience, an audience that hasn't been represented in cinema all that much, what's wrong with that? The fact he came out about it?

Frame of reference, I think a lot of people lack this.

Hi negro loving shills.

That's what I'm saying

What if a white director said he'd never cast a black as a lead? Hollyjew would be on fire.

considering hes part of a predominately black area of music (rap), im not surprised he said this shit

+1

You morons get so incredibly butthurt when blacks are represented in society. You'll grow out of your angsty racist phase soon

And all the white cucks will STILL support and buy his products

Attached: 11A8431E-3E3B-4FD1-A07F-3B9C161670F4.jpg (980x742, 106K)

Whites have been the lead in every movie forever. It's time for change. America isn't white anymore.

i went to reply, and got pic related. which is weird because i didnt post that image, in /v/. wtf lol

Attached: wtfchan.jpg (1906x1003, 275K)

I really believe every director has the right to specify the race for his characters to complete his artistic vision. White or black, race matters and affects the way a person is perceived and perceives the world. A character who was written to be white would not be the same character if he was suddenly changed to black, his personality and relationship with the world around him would be completely different.

If a character is blank enough that he can be cast as any race, he's not a well developed character. Everybody is defined by where they come from, you can't define a character without looking at their roots. If you want put a black guy in 18th century france, fine, but he has to actually BE a black guy in-universe, like a moor or african merchant. People would react to him, be scared or curious. And of course he should only be in the story if it serves the plot, but I'm fine with multiracial or uniracial casts just as long as the choice is JUSTIFIED

>Holly
>female name
>wood
>slang for a penis

Hollywood is all about feminine penises

itt people who've never written a story pretending they know shit about writing stories

>durr muh racial quotas are bad!
>durr funny blackman doesnt have enough hwhite people in his movies, we demand racial quotas!

make up your damn mind pol

Attached: 1551148500470.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

Yet another half breed who doubles down on his black half because he hates himself.

i agree with this

Nope. The majority shouldn’t have to cater to the minority. Especially since this specific minority (blacks) are trash

Attached: CF819A7A-5C59-4F9D-8671-1EDF0833F902.jpg (1242x1381, 737K)

ugly betty is disgusting

If you're gonna have racial quotas then they better make it fair to everyone not just help blacks and hurt whites.

It's not, and it's okay. A white directory doesn't really need to cast a black dude if it doesn't fit in the role. And ethnic folks can congregate in Little Italy, China town, etc. We need to get over being sensitive and if folks say white people exclude them, tell them to piss up a rope because we generally don't.

I want to give Brittany my seed while she gives our children extra chromosomes.

Attached: 1490745342620.jpg (400x400, 70K)

Post his wife

That's kind of the point though. Movies made for white guys weren't hurting anyone else and yet for some reason Hollywood has decided they are racist and sexist and must be publicly flagellated to apologize for historical injustice.

Female Doctor Who
Black Heimdal
The Force is Female
etc
etc
etc

And yet when the shoe is on the other foot it's clear that nobody else is subject to diversity quotas. Just white guys, and just the good stuff.

Doctor who was literally the only positive role model for boys who want to use their minds and not their muscles to solve their problems on television. The only white guys left are the lovable idiots.

Phoneposter detected.

Theyll still inject themselves while having all black movies, just like how they injected wakanda into the new avengers movie but there were no avengers in the wakanda movie.

>Let the man cast who he wants to cast.
Okay.

Semantics.

I do not care about racial quotas, I care about open hypocrisy.

>I don’t see myself casting a black lead, it’s not that I don’t like blacks. But I’ve seen COPS.

overrepresented*

Fucking lazy fucks

Attached: 1553786993434.jpg (2048x1365, 255K)

Attached: 1430167796489.jpg (1440x960, 186K)

it's about the statement. if someone said this about black people or even a white woman they'd get called sexist or racist. but when it's about a white guy it's always okay.

Here’s what’s wrong with it.
The reason blacks fail as a race in the USA is their failure to assimilate to the dominant culture.
And they do it in a prideful and defiant way, much the way this director proclaims he wants nothing to do with white male actors.
They just will never get it.
Clinging to their blackness and their toxic ghetto culture is the only thing keeping them down.

>you darkies better make movies about white people or you're the real racists

All black male actors must appear in dresses in order to have careers.

The only exception is Dave Chapelle because he's Muslim.

Nope. He needs diversity in his film. Needs more white representation.

Why do you think they haven't assimilated into the dominant culture?

I guess there is not going to be a 'Roots' remake anytime soon then?

Thats a jewish tranny.

HONK
fucking
HONK

Attached: honk.png (690x700, 217K)

she's jewish, we get it
ethnicelebs.com/chelsea-peretti
ethnicelebs.com/jordan-peele

When was the last time you saw an actual white man in a lead role in a movie? It's never white men, it's Jews in whiteface.

Did you know her brother created Buzzfeed?

They're rubber and we're glue as far as the Jew narrative is concerned.

Attached: 1502998603589.jpg (800x1000, 216K)

>invent cinema itself and all the technology and planning to make movies
>niggers come along, "can I come? I wanna be a part too"
>whitey graciously let's shitskins of all kind take part in his new glorious moving picture medium of storytelling
>fast forward, ungrateful shitskins not only demand to be included in everything whitey does, they turn around and start excluding whitey as if they have the right or leg to stand on about this, as if the only reason they were allowed to be a part of cinema wasn't soley because of whitey
Fuck you and fuck ungrateful shitskins. We made everything you take for granted. Be grateful we ALLOWED any of you to have the things we invented or know about the things we discovered and use them to help yourselves. Pieces of trash.

isn't his mother white
mulatto's are the worst

skip them all

Dave chapelle wore a dress in Robin Hood Men in Tights

stop knowing things, goy

that's true but i don't put that on peele. people write stories that speak to them. sometimes race plays a big part in that, sometimes it doesn't. Scorsese has a lot of italians in his movies, and spike lee has a lot of black people. all peele was doing was saying out loud that the types of stories he tells and experiences he draws from, are more likely to be stories about black people. he's not saying anyone's better than anyone else, he's just saying those are the sorts of stories in his head.

it's the world thats now losing its damn mind over a creative type revealing how he creates (ps never expose the implementation)

Attached: 1553697767986.png (1423x1566, 631K)

it's also good for us. every time these stupid fucks openly express their anti-white agenda they move another couple thousand to the side of WN. white people need an open enemy to make them realize they need to stick together. once you have a high enough percentage of whites on board, we can genocide these faggots if we want to

Sounds like some passive-aggressive racist bullshit.

pride, resentment, racism.
There is nothing at all unusual about their ancestors being enslaved as labor. Slavery was once a very normal thing.
But somehow, the American blacks just can not get over it.
White guilt is a plague on this country, and it’s why they have been coddled. We need to start saying, fuck you, nigger.

Honestly, I'm cool with this. He's a black guy making original movies with black people. I haven't seen the horror flick yet but it looks cool. I'll probably see it in theatres.

What I'm not okay with is Ghostbusters 9 with an all-female cast.if you make an original piece of art, you get to make whatever the fuck you want. It's the cheap ripoffs with an sjw spin that I can't stand

since big mama's house is over and tyler perry is hanging up the dress (at least publicly) who will now take on the black drag queen crown?

that I didn't. Fuckin' jews stick together, don't they?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezqy0v0qUig

Seems fine to me. If a black director wants to cast black leads, there's literally nothing wrong with that.
Key and Peele are still fags though.

Motherfucker Tyler Perry has made an entire movie career out of not casting white leads in his movies. The difference is he never came out and publicly said anything about it. No one cares if you just do it, but when you say it, it becomes different.

Quite correct. I shall amend the meme for future posts. Your feedback is valuable and we thank you for taking the time to contact us on this matter. Please find attached a free meme for your enjoyment.

Attached: dragon balls.jpg (720x404, 44K)

>Why do you think they haven't assimilated into the dominant culture?

the bar is, or was, too high for them.

By eliminating everyone else's chance? Oh yeah they do

All of them. ALL black men must wear dresses in order to have careers in Hollywood.

It's like a secret Jewish rule or something.

It's been a hundred years since the invention of cinema (and longer since photography, of which there have been many black photographers, even early in its inception). How long do whites have total ownership over the entire medium in your mind?
>as if the only reason they were allowed to be a part of cinema wasn't soley because of whitey
I don't even know how to interpret this. It might be the dumbest, most emotional argument I've ever heard.

This. *snap* *snap* yassss qween

What movie does Michael B Jordan wear a dress?

ok, his movie so he can do as he wishes

Nigger can go fuck himself. I like key and peele and i liked keanu but i wont be supporting anything this clearly racist nigger does anymore.

what this guy said
maybe peele only said something because the question was asked. but that's the whole thing about modern society. they create situations that subtly or overtly push an agenda. they want to sow discord.

Of course it would offend an Argentinian, you people are practically simians.

^

Probably true, but his comments can be passed off as black empowerment. As Brie Larson put it when she was questioned about her anti-white and male comments about white men she said, "I don't want to take anyone's seat away from them. I just want more seats at the table." This guy could say the same.

When Chapelle returned to TV he did some skit and then for some reason the last few seconds cuts to him CGI'd ontop of a dress.
That part had nothing to do with the skit but what the fuck.

>But somehow, the American blacks just can not get over it.
You know there are people today who -legally- were not allowed to assimilate into the dominant culture, as you requested? Is it really that surprising that they cultivated their own subculture?

Obviously in many ways it's to their detriment, but there's no doubt possible that it's the result of their environment.