A Nog moved into my mostly white suburb and almost attacked me yesterday

peacefully went to walk my dog after dinner and like 4 really strong IPA's, buzzed AF, flip flops, relaxed, all of a sudden see a nog holding something under his hoodie walking right towards me. I so wasn't ready for it, a car just so happened to turn down my street and he freaked and turned the other way. Almost got fucking shot or robbed, not sure what to do next.

Attached: 1553394224925.png (865x625, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=bHq4dbQBa14
youtube.com/watch?v=ihJCfuZfoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=41g1c66OV6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a gun you filthy hippie

Cool story bro

Attached: 4cf52d5c0ad1baecd01b101e2ac2785b.jpg (720x960, 139K)

what's a good one to start with?

S&W 500 should do the job

Attached: 15071_2.jpg (500x312, 15K)

Kel-Tec PF-9

You have only yourself to blame for not being prepared for shit like this ahead of time. Where's your fucking pride as a man m8 allowing a nigger almost get a jump on you like that. Carry a weapon with you at all times to protect yourself and your family from now on in case of a feral nigger attack you puss puss.

Attached: 20190328_090310.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

damn that seems like overkill. Isn't there something more stealthy when I conceal carry? Also do you guys practice drawing it out fast? The way he came up behind me, I woulda had less then 2 seconds if he didnt decide to go the other way when the car drove by

Beretta m952s or a m1911 or a glock if your a poor fag

>a nigger almost get a jump on you like that
im in a peaceful suburb where this shit never happens, some idiots still leave their front doors unlocked here. Never ever expected that shit to happen here. Now im signed up for concealed carry courses

>Also do you guys practice drawing it out fast?
Fuck no
I walk around waving it and if anyone looks at me wrong I point it at them.

Bear spray. You can use it also on your hippie hikes. I'm pretty sure it works great on humanoids.

Brave and powerful progress, diversity is our strength

I want one of these in case a terrorist drives a car at me so I can shoot through the engine block.

This was almost OP.

Attached: 1457063584392.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

.32 acp walther ppk. Shit is small enough to be easly concelable in any nook and cranny in your person, reliant enough as to not jam on you, and has enough kick to it to drop a fully grown adult negro if you place your shots right. Sure there are more modern alternatives to the pkk, but it this old lady will do the job just fine.

Attached: 765432345h.png (1200x934, 1.51M)

bear spray doesnt beat a gun

Or maybe this.

Attached: Couple robbed at gunpoint in Oak Cliff, Dallas while walking their dog.webm (642x360, 2.73M)

Attached: Armed Robbery In New Orleans Caught On Security Camera.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

Anything is better than nothing

nignog isn't going to care if you're packing a bbgun or a real gun, as soon as it comes out he's bolting

but you live in america and a real gun is an actual option

Attached: Thief chokes victim unconscious before robbing him, disturbing video shows.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

what kind of ammo? Hallow points?

>Wearing flip flops anywhere other than the beach, and even then...

Proper footwear or not, you didn’t stand a chance to begin with

what a moron, at least take your damn hands out of your pockets

naw he wasnt gonna punch me out, i lift, but the faggot was holding something heavy looking under his hoodie. I woulda had no chance against a pistol

Attached: Man uses brass knuckles to punch homeowner.webm (720x518, 2.8M)

Pic related, it's OP

Attached: 1297199080171.png (680x798, 439K)

>single stack
Yikes

Attached: Jimmy Johns Robbery.webm (478x360, 2.77M)

px4 storm .45 ya

Surely you're not naive enough as to believe that anyone else but yourself is responsible for your own protection op. At the end of the day, shit happens, the least you could do is be prepared for it. I give you props for trying to get your ccw though.

How many litres of blood are on libtard hands?

It's almost uncountable

Attached: neverrelax.jpg (393x382, 35K)

Attached: Attempted carjacking in South Africa.webm (960x540, 2.21M)

Always be careful around the American Negros.

Attached: Planet of the Apes.webm (980x400, 2.9M)

nah, he didnt say nuthin, walking right at me trying to find the right car to walk between and crossed the fucking street to get to me last night when it was dark out. He sees a car and pulls back, walks back across the street. He was five feet away before changing his mind. I was toast without a gun

Attached: 20190328_185400.png (1080x630, 78K)

Yeah get a Kel Tech if you're poor.
>Once you get good
Buy HK
>Then stop being poor

Pic related will be sufficient. This sub packs a nasty punch.

Attached: p_glock_G27-Gen4__54066.1521863422.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

lol@giving gun recs here.

Sig saur

whats the dif between a single or double stack?

racist asshole, he was going to offer you some skittles

what kind of ammo for these? If you want to drop em for sure, hollow point?

double stack holds more rounds but has a higher chance of jamming

Depending on the state you're in, you might be limited in your options of ammo. Hallow point usually works best for unarmored assailants, as it breaks of into smaller shrapnel and do some nasty internal damage you're not walking away from. If that's not a legal option in your state regualr stocked fmj .32 is fine too. Unloading it center mass to the nog will stop him him in his tracks.

there's more foam in that picture than there's anything else combined

KILL ALL NIGGERS!

The amount of rounds your carrying. A lot of this single stacks are going to be 7 in the magazine plus 1 in the chamber. With a double stack you're looking at 12-15 in the magazine. The double stacks are going to be a bit thicker/heftier

I carry SPEER hollow points in my G27. Trust me, this thing packs a hell of a punch. Just swapped out the polymer sights and it was good to go.

Hey just what you see, pal

Go to a gun range and rent a handful of guns. Pretty much anything that's not dirt cheap and is readily available should be reliable.
I have a sig p365 that I love. About to get an hk vp9.

>in your person
Fegat

>relaxed
You relaxed around blacks. Hope you learned your lesson so you can get a concealed carry to shot any nigger that tries that in the future.

Attached: 1540499789766.jpg (423x495, 52K)

Yeah boooiiii
>Proud HK45ct

Get a gun bro

>buzzed AF
>flip flops
>so wasn't ready for it

Fuckin A, is that how it is living in a majority White neighborhood? You can just walk around ready for fuck all and (most of the time) be fine?
Must be nice.

21-foot rule. Under 21 feet, off that bat, a lot of the time the guy with a knife wins.
Also, you don't want to be shooting anyone while "buzzed AF." You could get into major legal problems.
The bear spray idea sounds good, and just keep it in your fist the whole time.
Don't try to "draw from the drop."

Otherwise, most deadly confrontations do take place between 3-5 feet, so you do need a quick draw if it comes to that.
Get a smooth .45 acp.
You need to be able to draw it fast from a convenient place.
You don't need many rounds to put someone down.
You only need so much stopping power.
Everyone telling you to get a hand canon is retarded.

Attached: pEUoQqHrEVig.jpg (538x360, 28K)

They're fucking animals, they don't even care if they are right on camera and they'll go to jail for years, they're not thinking that far ahead.

The only thing that seems to fend them off is violence or the threat of it.

Attached: 1480059947050.jpg (300x220, 17K)

Bigger bullets don't matter for shit in pistols

You want more bullets, not bigger ones. Killing someone quickly requires:

1. Destruction of CNS (brain/spine)
2. Destruction of vital organs (heart/lungs/liver/kidneys)
3. Destruction of vital arteries

It doesn't matter if you hit someone with a .50 from a deagle, if that bullet doesn't hit one of the above. Likewise a .22 to the brain or spine still drops someone.

Hollowpoint attempts to increase the odds of hitting the above, by increasing the surface area of the bullet, but the overall surface area increase is minor in contrast to the bullet path through the body. Hollowpoints, due to how they work, have worse penetration and travel a shorter distance through the body than other types of pistol rounds. They look impressive if you're shooting ballistic gelatin, but a 9mm hollowpoint stopped by someone's sternum is useless.

The "ideal" bullet enters the body and then ricochets around as much as possible inside it.

Most of what you hear about bullet and wounding/killing potential is just macho bullshit from lunkheads who can't get past bigger = better. If you read actual medical literature, which is literally a google search away, you'll get the same thing I'm telling you right now.

And keep in mind that when you start shooting, nobody gives a flying fuck that you're shooting .22 or .50; they don't want to get shot by either of them.

A lot of self-defense experts have turned on the .40 and .45 in favor of the 9mm. The only 9mm I have ever shot was the M9 when I was in the Marines. Doesn't really convey a sense of confidence or power. I would definitely recommend .45 or .40 for concealed carry. You really want that punch to stop the threat.

>Don't try to "draw from the drop."
what does that mean?
>21-foot rule. Under 21 feet, off that bat, a lot of the time the guy with a knife wins.
I dunno how a knife wins versus a gun if he was about to pull out first and was 5 feet from closing in on me before changing his mind when the car came. I f i was carrying, woulda had 2 seconds only to decide

Fuck the law pussy this is why white people are getting killed off because of Muh Law.

GEPARD GM6 LYNX you fucking poofter. as if you even have to ask, you fucking dickless wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk

It's too much of a punch. Even the FBI had to drop it. Get a 9mm.

I'd put money on this is what happened, OP saw a black person with their hands in their pockets and freaked out so hard that even after they walked away he had to come home and share his harrowing experience on Jow Forums

>Relaxing around blacks
>Pretending to yawn to appear non-threatening
>Hands in his pocket so he can't defend himself
>Dressed like an absolute faggot while wearing a manpurse
He did everything wrong.

Cool gun, but it's a fucking meme for EDC. You need a .600 Nitro Express.

Attached: pfeifer-zeliska-2.jpg (366x466, 39K)

Easy to hide on my body ?
(no joke here) I heard you can hide a mag light on your body ? where ? (no joke please)

>the moment you realize that niggers exist 0:10
that look on his face

Lol, the nog's gun fucking jammed in mid-video. You can see the round he tried to chamber is tilted by the side and not fully chambered in as he can't get to cock it all the way down. The cashier had ample opportunity to grab that nog's pistol as he was overextending to point it at his head.

Attached: 1517169206210.jpg (1627x1000, 2.87M)

>relaxing around blacks

>IPA
Enjoy your man titties

yeah ok. I've already lived in the city, have dealt with nogs, jumped once by five of them when I was younger and dumber and believed the liberal diversity faggotry meme, and since then saved up to move to a comfy burb and this shit happens.

It's very thick, which is the real downside to double stack Glocks. If you plan to conceal carry though, you really need to be prepared to switch up your wardrobe. You can't be wearing tight-fitting clothes and expect to conceal a double-stack Glock. I would strongly recommend their "Slimline" series, which is more concealable and single-stack. Unfortunately, Glocks are now banned in Massachusetts so I can't purchase another. I also have an original Sig P220 from Germany, but it's far too large to carry so it's my home defense .45

buy gun of you live in a stand your ground state

Pretty much fucking anywhere

If you want a self defense option that's effective and isn't a gun, get mace. Works better than a maglite or a knife and doesn't require you being physically stronger than your opponent.

If not mace, then a taser.

If you can't have mace or a taser, try to think of something commonly carried that wouldn't normally be considered a weapon. Everyone knows the maglite = bludgeon schtick. Stay away from that. In liberal dystopias you want to appear to have just grabbed whatever you had on hand. Extra strong steel umbrella, heavy metal cane for your bad knee, etc.

p.s. fuck liberals

Forgot to mention, I prefer to conceal my Glock in the front waistband. It's how I trained with it and I feel as though I have better retention/control if I was involved in a street fight.

It's madness not to be constantly armed in Burgerland. If Da'jurmoya and his fellow nigs have access to guns, it's negligent for humans not to be armed when dangerous animals are around. If you don't exercise your right to defend yourselves you don't deserve that right. Bongs have no real self defence rights and the nigs love it.

>Enjoy your man titties
every once in a while wont hurt, plus I already lift. If he didnt have a pistol, I could have taken him easy

Stop being an IPA drinking pussy and start openly carrying a pistol.

You should put on a ghost costume and burn a cross in his front yard.

Yeah but grabbing the pistol escalates the situation. Now you're struggling physically with the nignog over a lethal weapon. If you lose that struggle he has the opportunity to unjam it and kill you.

Basically you are a fucking macho retard and the cashier did the right thing by just giving the nog the money.

In Illinois you can carry any size blade (outside of Chicago) and it's legal (although 3inch plus is considered a weapon) but cane swords are prohibited. That would be a cool weapon to have.

He's a cashier at Jimmy John's, you think he has knowledge about firearms?

"Draw from the drop" basically means trying to draw, point and shoot your weapon immediately upon being confronted.
It's almost always a bad idea bc whomever has confronted most likely has their weapon out and ready and can kill you faster than you can kill them unless you're The Flash or some shit.

A good trick for niggers is to take your wallet out and throw it on the ground. They'll stop and try to get the wallet right away like a greedy little monkey with its hand in the coconut, giving you the chance to draw and kill.

Oh, and always, ALWAYS kill. No leg shot bullshit.
It's easier, legally, saves you from worrying about whether they're going to come at you again, and makes the "I was afraid for my life" more believable.

the 21-foot rule is a general rule. If someone is intent on injuring you, possibly killing you, it means the person with a knife can close and stab you before you can draw, aim, and shoot your gun at them.
Obviously there are some insane-fast draws out there, and some slow-ass would be knife assailants, but for the average person, it's true.
Situational Awareness

youtube.com/watch?v=bHq4dbQBa14
youtube.com/watch?v=ihJCfuZfoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=41g1c66OV6U

Yeah, I've noticed that too. idk why that is.
The 9mm does feel more accurate.

Funny, I was trained for the 9mm by Marines at a base in San Diego. Dude could turn on a dime and hit the bullseye without even looking.

Attached: C1YRWOrUUAAptsJ.jpg (723x865, 59K)

Pollack goes outsides for the first time.

It's sad you can tell it's SA by how quick whites respond to incoming niggers. In the US they always turn around and take the "hi i'm not racist at all and how may i help you" stance.

You’d be surprised at how quickly someone can clear 20 ft then

If you don't know anything about guns, then a revolver, because they're stupid simple to use, and that means .357 or .38 special. For concealed carry, a snub nose.

Attached: pic.jpg (519x362, 16K)

>Buy a gun you filthy hippie

Lol @ feeling unsafe in your own neighborhood. Live in fear more nigger

You're forgetting that it's a nig. They don't act like humans. Even in Bongistan nigs are well known for doing irrational shit. Theres a London stabathon that's 100% nigger perps. It's totally crazy. Mindless. But I'm using white standards. Fuck if im gonna put my life in the hands of an ape.

Get an iron & start carrying. It is your right. Presuming that you do not have a felony conviction.

Attached: IMG_8203.jpg (862x619, 180K)

I never advocated for not having all the fun types of toys of questionable legality in your unofficial collection user. You don't need to go above and beyond with the legality aspect of it all to protect yourself really, as you can find plenty of legal options for every day carry that work just fine. At the end of the day it's not worth going through the legal ramifications for something as mundane as a slightly better ccw.

9mm is definitely more accurate as it's more controllable imo.

thanks user, watching the vids now

Accidentally do this to him.

Attached: dead somali lol.jpg (2048x1295, 638K)

>Pollack goes outsides for the first time.
get a dog bro, it forces you outside several times a day

I would just initiate the violence without provocation so there will be fear running through their bodies anytime they see me outside my home