None of this is a joke anymore pol. It's happening. Be ready, there's less time left than you think

Attached: lomw66jhywz11.jpg (600x391, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
youtube.com/watch?v=NXmf0nvx500
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get to the chopppaa

The niggas are 20km from us sir! If they can get foodstamps we can kill them! But sir the Geneva convention? Fuck conventions I am the gouvernator. Also wheres da housekeeper at?

I hope it happens within the hour, media first

What is with all the larps today?

I think a larp just flew over my house!

No LARP friend, just a feeling in the gut. I don't have or pretend to ahve any inside knws

You better be able to run a decent mile user and have shit stacked. Every fucker should have been preparing for a while now.

It tough not knowing who is larking and who isn't. It has been a very weird day with the types of threads popping up. Maybe a way to trick us into thinking so sing will happen. They always get my hopes up.

Mossad shills are spamming predictive programming.

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

Nigga I’ve had a feeling in my gut for almost a decade, doesn’t mean shit

As soon as a red flag law passes in my state or nationally, I plan to ambush kill cops, prosecutors, judges, legislators and their families.

Attached: images (4).png (224x224, 4K)

Honestly if Mel lead a charge into Congress to take prisoners I'd follow him.

JEWS DIE FIRST

>JEWS DIE FIRST
EXACTLY what a zionist would say.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING TO BE FRAMED ON Jow Forums. GET READY.

Attached: ALTRIGHT-BTFO.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Fuck you, we will win this time colonial scum.

Attached: 1550838471737.jpg (323x810, 30K)

Me too. I'll be the guy with the FAMAS.

Ok Shlomo.

The funny thing is by making this post you just flagged yourself.

God speed user

Not funny jew. Try again.

>says increasingly desperate man for the 125123rd time

MEL GIBSON JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Your nation can't even govern itself.

You've still got loyalists over here btw.

Stopping eating shit then.

I've been making this post for the past 2 days. Actually, hold on, let me see if I saved it.

Mel Gibson is kicking off Rahowa?!

Attached: britsgetout.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

if the spergs could only find a real job

It isn't here yet. The evil plan continues. WW3 is 2039.

I want to make it known in advance to everyone and the glow niggers that these red flag laws are an absolute red line for me. They haven't passed one in my state yet so I have had no reason to sperg. However, if they pass one in my state or on the national level then everything changes. It will become absolute war at that point as I will never surrender my guns and anyone involved in enforcing these laws will become my enemy and target. The power, infrastructure and comms will also become fair game. I will bring this country to it's knees before I ever surrender to tyrants and I sure as shit ain't gonna sit around waiting for them to come and take it. This is my warning of open insurrection.

Attached: large.png (216x216, 22K)

yep
you won't do shit nigger

You're either a fool that has swallowed the sperg bait from /pol, and thinks of yourself as cute for using buzzwords, or an agent pushing the "sperg" agenda.
In the first case, the "spergs" aren't what you think they are, and in the second case, the "spergs" are onto you.

Attached: no.jpg (1000x666, 431K)

>you won't do shit nigger
Of course I will. They've left me no other options. I've exhausted all peaceful avenues.

Go for it senpai. I'll be rooting for you the entire time.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHITBALLS RON FUCKING PAUL JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 1550189344445.jpg (500x563, 100K)

Thanks bud I've got my cap&ball smoke wagons strapped to my hip and the wasr at my side. Should I shoot the first nig I see walking down my street? I was going to yell "FILL YOUR HAND YOU DIRTY NIGGER SUNOVABITCH" then blast him 10 times with .454 lead balls.

I'm none too concerned but like any good scout I'm good to go.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Let's get this party started I wanna end this Weimar Republic

Attached: 1553324815444.png (255x388, 91K)

Attached: youknewidpostit.jpg (225x225, 9K)

What state are you in user?
Not a glownigger by the way.

Must found the housekeeper

easier version

Attached: Heil Arnold.gif (400x400, 321K)

>just a feeling in the gut

Great, jamming the board up with fee fee threads.

I see I'm not the only one who has been getting the messages the TV has been sending for the last few years.

Attached: 1553559631449.jpg (752x960, 107K)

k

South Florida user reporting for duty! Awaiting your orders.

Attached: Gunslinger.png (420x640, 261K)

You're drunk. Go to bed.

TAKE

YOUR

MEDS

SCHIZO

MOARPHEUS

YOU

KIKE

SHILL

Attached: 1550093310872.gif (498x497, 2.46M)

I wonder what the kikes in hollyweird made Mel do so he could redeem himself in (((their))) eyes and continue being in/making movies.
A shame, he was based and redpilled once upon a time. But he couldn't let go.

Good I’ve been waiting to make the pop corn

time to use the woods to my advantage, New York fag here

Attached: C24735F2-D38B-40B5-923B-B6878654C5AB.jpg (720x373, 49K)

Constitutionally protected action tbqh senpai

correct

this whole world is nothing but a joke

HOW

MUCH

DO

YOU

GET

PAID

Such a great movie.

Based af

Attached: IMG_20190328_120139_304.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

Funny, too bad they stole most of the design from the STG-44.

Cops are largely on our side you idiot. You're just lusting for blood, not to save our people. Some would even say that your post reeks of Jewish tricks.

The Patriot and Braveheart are two of my all time favorite movies.

This. Anyone with sense would target (((them)) alone.

So thinking about the Jews as a matriarchal culture the other night after that bear fellows stream got the ol noggin joggin. I was reminded of a article in Harretz no less, about scientists discovering a gene predisposing askenaz Jews to schizophrenia, and increasing their chances of developing schizophrenia and related mental disorders by over 40%. That’s a pretty high number desu. The scientists specifically chose ashkenaz not because they are gods chosen people (they are not) but due to ashkenaz being incredibly homogeneous (because the 100s of generations of inbreeding. Now understanding the genetic kike predisposition to being unironic SCHIZO consider the fact that 1%of the world has schizophrenia or related disorders. If Jews make up .20% of the population how many of the total schizophrenic population is ashkenaz? Ashkenazi jews are also to rabid liberals who infest the United States, subverting our universities and bleeding our communities Dry through their schizophrenic blood libel. All their ridiculous customs, the lack of empathy while poisoning the host countries they leech off. When trying to understand Jews and why they seem to destroy all that is wholesome and righteous, one should not only consider the matriarchal culture that drives them, but their inbred genes which cause them the be at a MAJOR risk of schizophrenic disorders. Most flaggots are likely schizophrenic inbred kikes who not surprisingly project their schizo diagnosis onto anons. Just ask flaggots to say YAWEH same goes for any other who calls you a schizo.
Here is the sauce: google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

Attached: 1550380481826.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Not if they enforce red flag. Although I mostly agree with you. Go after policy makers, not thugs.

Loser.

You ever notice how rarely crazies go after policy makers and judicials? Really makes me think big.

>not recognizing moarpheus posting his usual spam
>not know moarpheus is a jew that used to post from israel

why don't you lurk more you faggot redditor

Sic semper tyrannis

youtube.com/watch?v=NXmf0nvx500

Attached: Tick_Tick_Tick.png (1134x678, 135K)

GREAT AWAKENING OF THE EUROPEAN SOUL!

GET OFF YOUR CHAIR AND INTO THE STREETS!

They are internally different

Put this on a t-shirt, I'd wear it