So. Lets face it, there are shills on this board, we saw it with the yanggang tards and, i think...

So. Lets face it, there are shills on this board, we saw it with the yanggang tards and, i think, we are seeing it with the people saying "MIGA" and other terms ageist POTUS. Now anyone who is not a new fag will attest, most of the eugenics and jew hating is peoples mild annoyances at worst and larping most of the time, ignoring the stormfags. So i purpose to you, the people of Jow Forums, what if an organisation, who had actually lurked moar, started to shill anti-trump stuff. Id reckon that the way they would try to do it is to acct as much like a normal poltard as possible. This means being anti-semetic on this board, hence why so many people say Trump is a Jewish puppet, they are trying to appeal to the perceived anti-semetic nature of Jow Forums
Also, free merchant .gif

Attached: Jude.gif (217x224, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
forward.com/fast-forward/410183/house-passes-new-38-billion-aid-package-for-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Shill” is not an argument.

trump is undeniably sucking Israel's dick. it's not shilling to point that out. It's still better to vote for him than to vote for a fucking democrat.

Holy fucking yikes

t. Jew Shill who first came here post-2015

The r_thedonald immigrant magapedes were always the real shills.

Also sage

lol look everybody it's an unironic migapede. reddit is calling.

Attached: 1545963766419.jpg (240x240, 15K)

problem is that trump is POTUS, not POTUSA

he is not a real deal. MAGA - make america great (britain penal colony) again

Even if they are were shills, sometimes shills give better arguments than the schizophrenic retards here anyway.

Attached: 1553399684074.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

ALL THE SHILLS ARE ANTI TRUMP FAGGOT

Anti-Israel is not equal to anti-Jew though Ziofucks try to equate them to discredit criticism of Israel and get support from Jews worldwide

Attached: Zion Don promises kept.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

>Redit instead of Plebit
How i know your new. Get the fuck off my board.

Cringe.

Attached: still-no-wall.jpg (634x484, 83K)

All US leaders are Jewish puppets. It isn't just a trump thing

Attached: presidents are jew puppets.jpg (865x1004, 311K)

Loving Israel is okay on Jow Forums now. Holy goddamn shit

This
Would the majority of pol prefer Trump or Hilary? I knew from the beginning both options looked bad. For a few years i was worried Trump was controlled opposition for Hilary.

for such a small percentage of the world population, these kikes sure are everywhere, you paranoid retard.

Trump just got done sucking Netanyahus Israeli zionist cock all fucking week last week and weve sent RECORD amounts of OUR FUCKING MONEY to Israel since hes been in office.

Fuck off kike thats not 4d chess thats being a fucking KIKE FAGGOT and bowing before Israels will. If Trump was /ourguy/ he would sign a fucking executive order ending dual citizenship in public office. But he does not do that. He is not a fucking populist he is a fucking kike puppet.

NO investigation into Seth Riches murder who HANDED him the Presidency
NO wall
NO locking up Hillary
The fucking Awans are walking free
Record levels of illegal immigration
And non stop sucking kike dick.

Does that fucking clear it up for you rabbi?

Muh lesser of evils. i am gonna give you a protip. Millenials and Gen Z are going to be the ones to start KILLING the fucking politicians ourselves. Law and order is GONE it does NOT exist anymore. The ruling class does as they please and we dive deeper into the pits of fucking hell by the minute. Id be perfect fucking fine with everyone over the age of 45 being EXECUTED if they hold a position in government.

We are the fucking future kike and its NOT going to continue this way. 1776 will fucking commence again. Millenials and Gen Z were RAISED on a steady fucking diet of redpills. Its time for REAL change

I been saying THIS for s while now. Its such a thin disguise, i cant believe everyone hasnt caught on alredy. Its a weak act they put on.

Yeah, that fucking Trump did it all by himself, didn't he?
>pic related

Attached: 1553721658378.jpg (624x1219, 151K)

>what is an executive order
Just fucking kill the shit. Anyone who doesnt realize that a lot of gen x the majority of millenials and gen z are going to have RADICALLY different ideals than the fucking piece of shit ruling class before us is in for a brutal and likely bloody fucking awakening.

I am a millenial. Its a LOT of work to even own a piece of property compared to what it was 50 years ago. I want blood my dude and my generation is ready to fucking die for what is rightfully ours and what our founding fathers fought to create.

What they created IS FUCKING DEAD

I recognize you points, however there needs to be one of the following before I do anything:
1. Ban guns
2. Ban speech or religion
3. Mess with the power of my state's electoral college
4. Mess with my family
5. A government led genocide in the USA

Yang Gang is not a shill retard

No jack ass. Just pointing out the possibility of some organisation using what they consider Jow Forums culture to slander POTUS

Kikes are losing their damn minds. All I did was reference an actual scientific study done by jews that says that ashkenazi have a 40% chance of getting schizophrenia because of their genetics,,\ and some dumb kikemod at drugchan banned me and called me an antisemite. These fuckers are literally the crazies that they are always calling everyone else.

Attached: 1532741669228.png (1784x931, 316K)

Oh yes it is ya fool. Fuckers even got dickscord servers.

The only real shills on this board are the Israeli agents trying to get MIGA reelected in 2020. Everyone else is just having fun watching MIGAtards flail around helplessly and try to rationalize Trump's failures.

Attached: 1553308783828.png (1066x993, 973K)

I am abandoning ship bro. I leave the U.S. next month. Not returning. This place is fucking dead and believe the second one of those things happen it is 1776.

What do you expect of jannies. They are power hungry basement dwellers.

Name 3 failures.

ITT: neetsoc talking about sucking cocks

Attached: 1540671158702.png (1100x739, 112K)

Here are a few lines of simple logic

Jews are demons
Trump loves Jews
Therefore Trump loves demons

There is no working with the Jew World Order I understand how Americans and some weirdos abroad might think supporting their president is a good thing but this guy literally sold out his own flesh and blood to demonic nation annihilating parasites. There is no getting around that and the one issue that really actually matters namely the replacement of white americans he cares nothing about. I sorry if your shill president is too much for you to handle but the world really is that god awful deal with it.

Neets should be punished by law for being such massive cunts

>1984

Nice meme Moshie your boys at Mossad can just keep churning out the false flags can't they? There will never come a day when a Jew is not a victim of something some where right?

>No investigation into Seth Rich murder
>Antifa literally walking all over trump supporters:
>Trump sucked Israels zionist cock all week long last week
>Bumpstock ban
>Lindsey graham and faggots pushing MORE gun control NATION FUCKING WIDE
>Nothing is ever done about obvious false flags like parkland, synagogue, the fucking cnn mail bomber, SARAH FUCKING BACKUS WHO LET MUSLIM TERRORISTS WALK FREE WITH NO BAIL

AND ITS ALL FUCKING MEMORY HOLED NO JUSTICE IS EVER FUCKING SERVED KIKE
>these things are conplicated and take time trust the plan next week goyim
That faggot fucking bullshit is not cutting it anymore. We have been told that everything will get better our entire fucking lives.

It doesnt get better. It gets better when we teach the fucking politicians they serve US and the only way thats going to be done is BY FORCE faggot. Not some fucking politician.

No one is coming to fucking save us

>what is an executive order
Clearly that's a legitimate question since you don't seem to understand what actual legislation is.
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
forward.com/fast-forward/410183/house-passes-new-38-billion-aid-package-for-israel/
Then the President signed it.

>the shitalian VPN thinks the shills are all anti-trump bluehaired feminist tumblrinas
the absolute state of trump cultists

Attached: 4749B74A-37FE-47F2-B339-C0E06A28B039.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

The thing about this is that it's mostly the jews with power, who are globalist. Ergo globalist Jews should not be trusted but rather roped, along with any other globalist

Woah user.... cool it with the anti semitism. Trust the plan, anyday now Hillary will be locked up, the wall will be built, Q(trump) will arrest 95% of the government with Muellers help, and Israel will take over Syria, Iraq and Iran creating lasting peace in the middle east.

Anti-trump is also a cult, but with real mental illness.

Attached: 1551223355002.jpg (1000x858, 329K)

My point was that he should of signed a EO banning foreign aide to Israel and dual citizenship holding public office.

wish i was on my computer with muh 4chinz folder but am phoneposting atm

Man, your fucking dense. It's the Irish flag you twat

Yup

some people actually 100% independently and unironically support yang on this board

many of those people are fed up with the potus

many others were just always in it for the memes and trump has become stale

sorry if this upsets you or causes you to feel fear

the future is always changing and was never in your control. meme magic is fickle.

Attached: 1553734999328.png (587x499, 306K)

Same shit hear. Irish internet is criminally bad.

user... dont you want to make Israel great again? They are our greatest and best ally. There is no amount of blood and treasure we Americans can give them that will make up for the 6 gorrillion. We as whites people must collectively give up our homes to thrid worlders to atone for the sins of the nazis (white people) 600 gorrillion killed.

>quads of truth
Fuck. Guess I'm YangGang 2020 now BOIS! Gibs me muh yang bus!

MIGA my nigga. Yahweh

whenever you unironically come around you will always be accepted

Attached: 1553564867007.jpg (1154x720, 274K)

Attached: yang4.png (599x400, 95K)

>pedal driven skull bashing machine.
Some of the shit they have said is just rediculos. fucking Russian post war propoganda

MIGA

Attached: 1553567114392.jpg (800x800, 164K)

>globalist Jews

There is no need for adjectives before the word Jew. Look if your family runs a criminal organisation that has murdered people brutally, stole from the avaerage joe without remorse, lies habitually and religiously and has no intention of stopping, have done no good for eveyone and plan on continuing their crusade of evil and you don't speak up about it how are you any better? There are no good jews they all need to be roped and that is the truth look at what they have done and world without them seem like paradise at this point. I don't care what they have given the world they have taken 100 fold what they have given and quite frankly their time is up.

100% brother.

Attached: 1553148973401.gif (765x540, 1.07M)

yes fellow goy we must fully allow them to pentrate our anuses. goyim are less than animals! lets read the talmud and rape some 3 year olds.

Well not all jews are Jews. Ethnic Jews, sure, roped em' but converts blinded by the Jews, what about them.

would you defend a idiot who became a muslim and tried jihad on you? same story for convert kikes. no mercy

I imagine if the world does come to it's senses in the year 2120 the letters E, J and W have been removed from the alphabet. There are no good jews everything about them and I am talking about everything needs to be burned. They are demonic parasites what evil is this? What have we done to deserve them? They ought to know they longer thry keep this up the sooner there worst fears will come true is as if they are begging for us to do it but none of has the heart to so they keep taking advantage endlessly.

Fair point. I would like to leave that jihad bride my fucking leader let back in to rott in some isis sex dungeon.

Elections aren't happening for more than a year from now so what the fuck does it matter? It's probably other Jow Forumsacks trolling Jow Forumsacks. The real legitimate shills won't start raiding Jow Forums until there is an election coming up.

Fucking kek. I like your ideas, user.

I would not be so sure. Yang tired to shill, trump is already revving up for it, same with the dems. the earlier you can get in on things the better.

You guys better hold on to Northern Ireland brother. Its all you got left as far as nationalists go. Im half irish half german and it fucking enrages me i cant go to either place without having to worry about some stupid fuckin towelhead pulling some shit

If only. One can dream

>Trump just got done sucking Netanyahus Israeli zionist cock all fucking week last week and weve sent RECORD amounts of OUR FUCKING MONEY to Israel since hes been in office.
>t. low IQ stormnigger who doesn't know how the US government works

heres a hint: all spending is controlled by Congress

we actually dont have a problem with towl heads hear. Far more likely to get killed by some chave looking for a quick fix or some retarded Northerner yelling about Jerry Adams or Ulster for the British.

>>what is an executive order
yep, a 14.88 IQ stormweenie alright

>migapedes in full panic mode
your time is up friends, leave this board or else

Attached: 1551291971387.png (816x684, 366K)

losing?

Ooooo I’m so mad he didn’t create the ethnostate like he promised in all of his campaign speeches!

>how the us government works
I know exactly how it fucking works kike. It doesnt fucking work and weak faggots like yourself deserve the fucking rope. I am a libertarian not a fucking stormfaggot for the record. Plenty of other people hate the fucking jews besides Nazis.

Get the fuck in the oven bitch

yang was just a meme

Buh-but muh bag!?

Attached: 41866395-D0F3-4B35-8F1E-8B88A58041CD.jpg (600x1266, 212K)

heres a hint: executive branch can issue executive orders and tell congress to go fuck themselves. support for israel is at an ALL TIME LOW in the USA. whos gonna fucking kvetch about it rabbi? the 2% of the us population that is hook nose kikes and their puppet politicians who get shekel kickbacks for doing lobbyists bidding?

THE USA IS FUCKING DEAD.

Attached: C094BF8F-4466-4CA8-869F-D309553F661E.jpg (1354x1800, 312K)

>all that stormweenie cope
you "people" truly are the shitbulls of the hwite race. do us all a favor and kys, so maybe the average hwite IQ will reach those mythical Ashkenazi levels

yep, a fucking JEW

pathetic

Attached: heh.png (805x864, 489K)

kind of. they did have servers and did have someone from the campaign in the largest one.
most of them where accelarationists though.

>heres a hint: executive branch can issue executive orders and tell congress to go fuck themselves.
>this is what stormweenies actually believe

Attached: 1551749684395.png (403x448, 63K)

I thought everyone knew this? If you can't see it, you're a low IQ neanderthal. They all use the same phrases and they all started using them at the same time.

This is the truth.

Attached: Trump make Israel great.jpg (570x571, 71K)

lmao you jewish supremacists are so fucking cringe. enjoy your damaged fucking DNA from 1000s of years of inbreeding and disproportianate levels of schizophrenia kikeboy

I-it’s real though! It can happen (sniff, sob)

Attached: 76554032-8811-4C40-8D6D-2175D3FAFB26.jpg (584x454, 97K)

Attached: drink-all-you-want-theres-plenty-more-tears-of-stormnigger-rage.png (500x801, 229K)

How do you fucks keep getting doobs?!

Nigger nigger system thinks your post is spam. fucking hell.

Attached: 1517120839965.gif (255x231, 112K)

hwiter than you, mutt

I think the fact i posted this means i can see it.

Wow op you are a genius did you figure this out all by yourself?

40% of polposters are shills

Im getting mocked by swiss. Time to rope my self

Attached: 1507427721556.png (200x445, 161K)

/pol has always been anti merchant, we used to just be more comical way.

no you are not and jews arent white. my ancestors have only been in the US since 1880 and both sides of family immigrated directly from europe.

no point in arguing with a jew. go jack off to the talmud you child raping faggor

They are on /pol my dude.

I agree though OP, its getting worse and they are pushing the MIGA angle hard. Annoying and pathetic. They will never be part of the mememagic though, no matter how much they'd love too (yangfags)

Jow Forums was a better place long ago.

they are using that wierd distorted trump pic from the Yang gang gooks. They aren't even original or clever.

Well if we don't I can guarantee that one of your female descendants some time down the line will procreate with a filthy stinking nigger. That is the world waiting for your progeny, that is the world you are seeing unfold before your very eyes you dim bastards God damn it! The difference between us and the forefarthers of these race mixing whores is we can work so that world never comes about they didn't know what lay ahead for their future generations we do!

Its too late, i have necked my self.
But real talk, I need to sleep.. Night Jow Forumsacks.

AHH NO! DONT SAY MY ANCESTORS RACE MIX! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO