"social workers" is jewish bullshit to give useless black women and queers jobs. prove me wrong

"social workers" is jewish bullshit to give useless black women and queers jobs. prove me wrong

Attached: 15-social-worker-jasminethompson.jpg (1500x1887, 748K)

I mean youre kind of right. The fact is that there wouldn't really be a need for them if we didn't have so many niggers, spics, and white trash on welfare. Welfare is what causes poverty.

>prove me wrong
no

Obama was a "community organizer"

Why? You are right about this.

Social workers are literally the stupidest and least qualified people to be giving life advice to others. They've put themselves 80-100k in debt for a degree that will return them 40k a year if they're lucky. All they learn in "school" is how white racism and privilege causes poverty. Toxic masculinity causes domestic abuse. Laws are oppressive. That is literally the depth of thought with which they attempt to address complex social issues such as poverty and crime. Its basically a job that exists to give unemployable people something to do. People who were dumb to be nurses or teachers. Too fat and out of shape to be cops or corrections officers. If every social worker quit tomorrow, nothing would change. All the same people would end up homeless, incarcerated, hospitalized or dead. They literally do NOTHING for society.

I disagree with your stereotype though. Most of the social workers I have known have been childless, loser white weirdo women who are probably fishing for some felon dick.

>welfare is what causes the poverty
>my kidneys shutting down is what causes kidney disease.

I'm mad about this because I'm poor and to get mental services I HAVE to see a social worker and its always black women I don't really like. I'm civil I dont act racist at them or anything but Im really seething at them.

I'm confused OP, so you don't want them contributing to society and just leeching off it instead?

>>my kidneys shutting down is what causes kidney disease.
The government treating your kidney disease enables you to continue to drink yourself to death.

They're social workers, not financial advisers. "social worker" is an absurdly broad term and 99% of the time is just about making sure someone is living where the government thinks they are and are taking their meds.

welfare is usually contingent on you showing that youre attempting to get a job

They can just leave or die instead.

It must suck to have to listen to someone who is dumber than you. I knew one feminist freak social worker. She had dyed green hair, piercings in her face, gages in her ears and visible tattoos everywhere.

And she's the person who's going to teach people how to find a job.

>don't need social workers to check on the mentally ill
>don't need social workers to help abused children
>don't need social workers to sort out aid for the poor
>don't need social workers to do welfare checks for the elderly
>don't need social workers to check in on the profoundly stupid
baka

>queers jobs

it's good that trumpcucks are finally admitting what they are. its the first step on the road to recovery from being raging man-loving faggots

You spelled jew cat ladies wrong.

The same could be said of the majority of white collar "work".

What did A Wyatt Mann mean with this cartoon?

Exactly my point. They don't do anything a security guard couldn't do for $9/hour. Why the fuck do you need a Master's degree for that?

No bigger Jewish bullshit than bosses, investors and money printers. Social workers is nothing as lazy as useless as financial business, since financial business doesn't benefits anybody, doesn't produces anything, social workers just distribute some less than 1% of that useless financial money. Social workers are investors, but with very low money at their disposal.

got a better idea, madagaskar-plan 2.0

Attached: 1528092956506.jpg (282x314, 26K)

The professional and managerial classes are the base the Democrat Party wants to have. All you little college-age edgelord shitheads better start bending the knee if you want your cushy jew desk jobs to stick around.

Dated a girl that was studying to be a social worker. I read some of her stuff and it was all just boilerplate SJW propaganda.

She was doing an internship and told me about how she was assigned to help this black family with something, and the baby momma refused her help because she was white.

I like to think she eventually saw the light, but I suspect not.

Take your circumcision trauma somewhere else, jew.

Yeah I get those all the time at my work. Apps for positions that don't exist, hours of availability that are ridiculous, requesting stupid hourly wages and on and on.
All they have to do is fill out apps, no one checks to see that you filled it out with any intention of ever being hired.

They do help some people that really need it.

Social workers are evil. It doesn’t help knowing that (((leftists))) compose most of this “career”

You can’t reason with someone that is uncivilized. That’s why (((they))) don’t listen

so you're mad that they're being exploited by the academic industry? or you're mad at the social workers for being unintelligent manual laborers?

social workers provide a vital service and getting rid of them would dramatically increase crime and lower the quality of life for everyone.

>Jewish bullshit than bosses, investors and money printers
spotted the commie.
businesseses and investors in businesses are different from jewish owned banks or investors into jewish owned multinational corporations.
Communism however is inherently jewish and evil. Also distributing money you get from the state that is others peoples taxes is inherently greedy, selfish and evil (social worker)

Edgelords don't care.

Not really. Those people usually help themselves. 99.9% of a social worker's time is spent on people who don't want or deserve help. Who are generally happy just to live in shit. And perpetuate cycles of misery.

Yeah the retard that rides the bus all day everyday(so he can be creepy at strangers who can't run away from him) has a social worker and a super loving mother. Both check in on him weekly and then piss off back to their happy lives letting their garbage human be everyone else's problem.
I'm sure, though, if anyone ever told him to stop pissing himself and rubbing against poles that social worker and loving mom would literally leap into action to protect his feelings.

WTF are you even saying? These are the bleeding heart cocksuckers who advocate for violent criminals to get them back out on the street through jail diversion. Their enabling of these trends are part of the reason for crime

Should working class organizations allow PMC members in?

Attached: ididntfight-for-this-bullshit-ikeep-fightingthis-bullshit-culture-ke-identity-16234065.png (500x522, 151K)

>t.Democrat establishment shill

Stop living off welfare fucking commie. Hard people work their asses off just to have their money taken by the (((government))) and give it to pieces of shit like you.

They must contribute to the trade of the necessities they consume, to hell with "society".

>prove me wrong
I can't.

We don’t serve your kind here.
Leave this board and hang yourself.

>Communist
>Co-opting whatever ideology is current to try to further your goals.
Yeah we know your strategy already. It's been 100 years of the same shit.

Attached: Free-Helicopter-Rides-777x430.jpg (777x430, 48K)

>"social workers" is jewish bullshit to give useless black women and queers jobs.
this is my new favorite statement

Attached: 1542167263123.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Must suck that you're too srupid to get a job kek

Every social worker/social work 'student' I've ever met has...

>been stupid
>been useless
>in debt from loans, or supported by parents
>never actually helps people or accomplishes anything in their work
>was/is mess a person socially, emotionally, and usually physically

I completely agree with OP - social workers are terrible people by every meaningful, measurable metric. They're also indeed, mostly faggots and niggers.

Attached: 1552891544441.jpg (186x250, 6K)

I would die for Israel.

Why?

>mental help
Nigga. Why the fuck are you surprised he can’t get a job.

To be fair,

He did specify 'black women and queers.'
>and queers

No, it's just women in general.
Social workers are 85% female, but their job duties are very tame.

The REAL force that protects people in Social Services is the INVESTIGATIONS branch.
They're staffed 90% male, and are all detectives with LEO certification and weapons.

They social workers make cold visits to facilities, write up a report, and if they see anything off, pass it to investigations who does literally ALL the hard work of interviewing, removing children, working with police, etc.

Social Workers are basically the Indian IT help desk of social work. The useful idiots who stop actual retards from bothering the people that do real work.

I've been an investigator for 5 years, and in social services 8 years more. Ask me anything.

I bet you’d also be fine with a ZOG amirite

>t.circumcised jew slave
Maybe, just maybe, people whose lives are based on childhood trauma and an abusive home and society should lurk more when adults are talking.

Lol what a good question

please spare her

Kidneys don't process alcohol, retard. The liver does.

OP got rejected by his hot social-worker, typical beta behaviour

That's the thing though - 'social work' doesn't contribute a fucking thing to society.

These people are objectively useless; they would be humans that are culled every year during the winter, if modern society didn't offer them shelter and protection.

They're already leeching off of society - you can't teach a leech how to not be a leech, it's ancestors survived for generations by being leeches. It is what it is; a parasite will always be a parasite, by the nature of its very existence.

Social Worker is a broad job title.
Many of them are useless, but there are some that are useful.

Like, say, the ones that make regular visits to care homes for children/elderly or group homes to make sure people aren't being abused and everything is up to code.

And, say, the employees are raping children, or stealing their personal money, or forcing them to work in a sweatshop.

Have you used your weapon in the line of duty?

What class/race of people are the worst?

If you could do one thing to fix the US what would it be and why?

Depends on the social worker. Generally yes unless its clinical social work. The later actually data driven.

>leeching off it instead
>instead
It's what they do now.

the only thing i know about social workers is from my dad. he's a lawyer who represents social workers. his field is child abuse and neglect, so most of what i hear is about taking kids away from meth addict parents who rape their children.

Social Workers are a bunch of quacks.

I'm sure some of them are fine people, and some of them actually try to do their job.

But if 10% of them are good, and 90% of them are shit, then I'm going to stand by the assertion that social workers are shit. Just because you may be able to point to a few outliers, doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of them are lazy retards who are ultimate a net loss on society.

It's the same reason niggers are shit.
It's the same reason Democrats are shit.
It's the same reason Jews are shit.

If 90% of your group is shit, then your group is shit. The 10% percent that are good don't redeem the rest of them.

Is that Paul Ryan is being throw out. Conservative people are as bad as communists.

We need something better than the republicant
s

Start with yourself then.

>Have you used your weapon in the line of duty?
Pulled? Yes.
Fired? No.
>What class/race of people are the worst?
In work? It's a toss-up between Filipinos and blacks. There's a shitload of flips in the care industry, and they're like 90% terrible corrupt people. Blacks, you can never relax around.
>If you could do one thing to fix the US what would it be and why?
Repeal Reagan's dismantling of mental hospitals. These people do NOT belong in the general public surrounded by suburbanite families. The answer was never to shut them down, but to increase oversight and punish criminals.

Kill yourself, neoliberal jew.

Fix yourself before fixing others
Also don’t fix something that isn’t broken

fucking (((commie)))

>What class/race of people are the worst?
Besides kikes.

Most social workers are pretty fine. The more experienced of them have the potential for hard red-pilling, especially on the case management side. They see the devastation caused by the liberal capitalist state, and can also be keenly, although reluctantly aware of racial differences.

you misspelled "government workers"

That said, their solutions are almost always to expand the state, provide "services", etc, anything that basically ends up making the problem worse over the generations. Social work essentially consumes that portion of society aimed at providing charity (tribe, village, family) and gives that power over the State.

I live in a city and the homeless problem drives me up the wall. Fuckin Reagan and the ACLU teaming up to let these lunatics go crazy outside. Some black guy followed me the other day, shrieking at me, calling me all sorts of racial slurs. I’m white.

Will watch out for the flip menace

Thanks fren

>muh shit-tier right-wing narrative created by jews in the 1940s
Yawn