Honestly, im getting kinda happy that muslims are invading...

Honestly, im getting kinda happy that muslims are invading, sharia law is the only fucking thing that can reset the shitty west.

Attached: fe6e8e6e3ef9ee3f512a5f128914fa57.jpg (2048x1152, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arent you retards the ones who convinced every physically unfit white boy that god dont real and nothing matters?

Nah, I hope god is real, hopefully after im gone there will be this fire that assured it all wasnt meaningless, all the niggers all the dumb sluts.

All of it, nothing.

What a lot of tripe!

not so fast. it is easier for the westen culture to erode the foundations of the islamic culture. islamic culture is centred around allah. good idea in times of war, don't get me wrong. but western culture is focused on the individual. and in the end we are all individuals. a much powerful association during prosperous.

it's easy to think that the islamization of europe is imminent because there a couple thousand vocal islamists in europe and muh rapefugees. yes, they cause an impact but nothing compared to the impact of the west in their lands.

if you pay attention to the muslim countries, mosques are struggling to attract young people. there is a tsunami of atheism due to the influence of the internet and western secular thought.

sharia law dictates a totaltarian state under the rule of a literal death cult.
name just one instance in history of a muslim nation ever abandoning islamic law.
i'll wait.

þu eart an læwa

>a paki muslim is happy about sharia law
o..okay

Attached: 1544846557144.png (526x437, 108K)

What is shitier than loads of muslims living in the west ???

Go do your fucking english faggotry somewhere else...

if you DONT like the shitty west then get the fuck out and go back to your muslim country you pig!

I will not take orders from someone darker than myself

>sharia law is the only fucking thing that can reset the shitty west
This reminds me of the retarded faggots who tried to excuse communism's heinousness by saying "well it's perfect on paypur".
No, fuck you, OP is a goatfucker, and anyone saying this shit is either a goatfucker or they suck goatfucker cock. Sage.

islamic is demonic

get saved today:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

This. Evangelicalism is Christianity's mad cow disease. If we're gonna keep Abrahamism, may as well upgrade to the latest version.
Bonus: modest women

The Great Leap Forward killed 35 million people. Pity you and the rest of the boomers here weren't among them.

Syria, before the USA and Saudi Arabia created a bunch of fundies and sent them in to wreck the place.

Don't worry, Europeans. After you all dead, China will nuke each of your countries, throw Muslims into cages and avenge you.

Thanks

Turkey after the ottoman empire collapsed

This, as long as we whites can unite with the muslims to kill the jews then everything will be alright.

>reset
Society doesn't reset. It gets destroyed and stays destroyed.

Societies are replaceable. This one was born and it too will die.

>y-you too.

>letting my wife get sexually satisfied by another man is the only way to save my marriage
your a spiritual cuck