Mission Find Tarrant's Posts

OKAY LADS LISTEN UP. Finding Tarrant's posts might finally destroy the false flag minority and only leave the shills.

We need smart technology information science ultrawhite autists to figure something out.

Check pic related.

I will post some of the ebbaposts.

Here's the original baked bread dedicated to the issue (it seems HEAVILY shilled, but you never know. We have to ignore the noise and respond to legit people): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208023746

Attached: 4325364578.png (1464x1312, 220K)

Attached: 1553708051504.png (478x9995, 1.18M)

Attached: NZ-redpill-maymay.jpg (1535x2852, 986K)

Attached: nz redpill meme.jpg (1612x2067, 1.03M)

I hope you lads are searching other posts via the file names too once you get a ping on one.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING AGAIN TO FRAME Jow Forums

Attached: attention.png (1000x960, 140K)

>false flag minority
GET A GRIP MOSSAD. THE FUCKING EMBASSY OF ISRAEL IN NEW ZEALAND HAD TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE ITS MAINSTREAM.

EVERYONE KNOWS MOSSAD DID IT.

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

So first off I don't want this post to interfere with the work suggested, which IMO is based and redpilled. That said, I think the ticket to discrediting the moron false flaggers is just basic common sense. Israel/Mossad/Jews in general stand to gain absolutely fucking nothing from the exposure of Tarrant's manifesto. It's the perfect fucking opposite of what those groups would want based on Jow Forums's conception of them. The fact that "false flag, false flag!" was the go-to reaction for a fucking livestreamed murder spree should be proof positive to anyone with half a brain that this really fucking disturbed the open borders crowd. Look at the censorship of the manifesto. When has there EVER been a reaction like that? This was not a fucking planned event, I can't understand how that's not obvious. It is the last thing that anti-white groups would ever want to happen. It's a huge, huge slap in the face to the world's most powerful globalists, an unavoidable reminder that not everyone will lay down and accept the death of their culture meekly. What communist possibly benefits from this event, and how? The reduction of gun rights in NZ, because that's something anyone cares about? Because there's any doubt those were gone any time the government wanted anyway? Get fucked. Real is common sense, false flag is desperation shilling on a whole new level.

Again, that said, go to it. The more proof the better.

Attached: NZ Mosque Chairman Mossad, Zionist Businesses Behind Christchurch.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Sudan Sermon by Sheikh Abd Al-Jalil Al-Karouri - The Jews Are Behind NZ Massacre.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

You made a whole new autismgraphic about your retarded 'lads' theory instead of just figuring out how to find the raw NZ post counts via 4plebs yourself?

I could spend 5 seconds right now and get the numbers for you but you're too stupid to deserve them.

Attached: IR Baboon.jpg (250x250, 38K)

The fact that the fucking Muslims think that the Jews were responsible is practically evidence they weren't. The Muslims are the most easily-led, easily-provoked constituency of humans alive. I've lived in Muslim countries, if you are following their intellectual lead you are a goddamned halfwit. "Hey white dudes, this wasn't real, look, the Muslims say so! Don't pay any attention to what Tarrant wrote!" Read the document and tell me anyone who supports mass immigration wanted that paper to be associated with a notorious event. Fucking tell me, go on.

Attached: 1503460642747.jpg (937x609, 89K)

>"oy vey shut it down"
>Christchurch wasnt a satanic sacrifice/mossad operation goy
>find proof hes not working for (((them)))
>reddit spacing
>actually thinks weaponized autism consists of just "smart technology information science ultraWHITE autists"
FUCKING SHILLS ATLEAST LEARN TO BE AUTHENTIC FOR ONCE IS THERE ONE THING YOU CAN JUST ONE THING=!=?!=?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Attached: 1593781237.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

>Fucking tell me, go on.
He didnt mention (((them))) once in his gay manifesto moshe

>is practically evidence they weren't.

Attached: 1552919560958.jpg (266x246, 24K)

That's a goddamn lie and you know it is. There is a section specifically devoted to Jews, he says he has no problem with them if they stay in Israel and don't attempt subversion of other countries. Lying fucking shill.

Attached: Skeptical.gif (245x245, 775K)

lmao thats even worse. Islam is just a symptome, what does it help to fight the symptome if the (((root))) is still there? Just proofs more that hes psyop

>if they stay in Israel and don't attempt to subvert other countries
how fucking dense are you
this is a way of saying 'get out, stay out and don't attempt to exert any influence on my country' without going on the kind of hysterical anti-jew rant that the media would immediately have highlighted because no matter how much we might know, and how much we don't like it, the reality is that they've got the public convinced that strong anti-semitic sentiments are the preserve of the mentally ill and losers. Many more people who could be of use to the struggle will be drawn in because Tarrant didn't rant about Jews, and will naturally learn all about the ZOG and the true puppeteers themselves. Robert Bowers, no disrespect to him, made precisely this mistake and was characterized by the media as a nutjob with no coherent ideology, and he is remembered by the public as such. Tarrant went for a recognizable, widely-disliked target and wrote a manifesto which those who we wished to communicate with would understand, and those that weren't familiar could be redpilled by without scaring them off.

*he wished to

He wouldn't have taken her grave being vandalised kindly.

You don't seem to understand that you can think Islam is your enemy whether your opinion of Jews lines up with Hitler's or Herzl's. The only people who benefited from Tarrant's attack were the ultra right, who got attention and notoriety. Why do you think nobody dares to criticize Islam in the West anymore? Why do you think there was such an insane shilling campaign in the immediate wake of the attack? Why are hordes of posters trying to claim it didn't really happen when we all saw it live on video? I'm not addressing you, you filthy shill, just the lurkers reading this. Think critically.

Attached: attention tits 2.jpg (500x753, 89K)

Thank fucking christ for you, I was despairing

Attached: (You).jpg (666x666, 47K)

I'm not a forensic psychologist but wouldn't the easiest way be to find reoccurring phrases in his manifesto and search for them?

>FALSE FLAG
>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

read his manifesto retards